Hope&Disappointment

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This ME Give Us A Mix Feeling.πŸ˜•It Gives A Massage That Baba Will Become Independent Soon And Restaurant Sounds Better Than Dhaba.πŸ˜ƒBut Than The Disappointment Comes.I Expect A Massive_Action Between Baba&S.S.But It Not Happened.I Think S.S Deserve A More Rough Behave From His Family&Relatives.Pratz Was Right That It Iz The Beginning.But Most Confusing Part Was The Last Part.I Thought S.S Will Scold Ganga But It Seems That Their Bonding Will Become More Strong.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah well said 4 me the disappointment think is...no kriya scene and pratigya said right that this is the beggining now just wait n watch 4 the other big scenes..what will be the next big scene...to exciting to watch it..
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True, epiosde was mixture of hope and diappointement.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

yeah well said 4 me the disappointment think is...no kriya scene and pratigya said right that this is the beggining now just wait n watch 4 the other big scenes..what will be the next big scene...to exciting to watch it..

I Hope The Big Scene Will Must Be The KRIYA_Niwas

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the show has always been such...a mix of hope & despair...but this time kriya restaurant is a bigger hope than SaGa despair...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes ME, is little bored but there r lot of hints for future episodes, As prats said its just begining n ss started to feel guity n ganga may also realize soon by her convo with gunga... I think 2moro we will see krish-SS confrontation n whole family outburst on SS.