Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

frst of al its so very sweet of u to make such a post its really cool πŸ‘ claps  fr such a great thing

n m one of d best arsh ss ff os writer awww dn u think its way too much anywasy bt thnxxx if u feel lk dat toh β­οΈ wooo r really makin me feel special nw m feelin lk m flyin in air 

now for my friends on IF 

-Noorii-

one of d best siggy maker d siggy of urs luvd d most was pyar ki yeh ek kahaani dat was js fab i knew u r very kind hearted person bt after dis post which u made fr ur friends is evident of d thing dat u r nt only kind hearted bt also kind humanbein

Fri42911

my inspiration to write ff's os n everythin ur cmnt always inspires me to write more n more n more from d day i've strted writn on IF a way too suportive gal whose cmnts always used to make me feel k person like her really exist bt after pinchin myslf i used to get out of my dream n used to believe yeah dey do exist atleast one i knw n dat is u Fri42911 a way too supportive gal

thnx alottt fr being dere

Nidha1983

a friend in need is friend indeed 

its truly true u helped when i needed a friend who can help me told me how to post video to ff 

thnx a lottt fr dat wil always b grateful

Anumeha_rajat

d frst gal to cal me bhai on IF which connects u to me 

Salinashah

salina  gal like an open book 

wil tel u a funny incident as her ff was copied by some jazz

i commented on dat copied ff askin who is d original author of dis ff she scraped me 

n she spoke her heartout adresssin me as a gal πŸ˜†

bt after knowin dat m a guy was feelin lil embarass bt dats ok 

dis tels k hw much openup she is wd new ppl also 

katsmeow

last bt nt d last my lil sis anjali

wont say anythin my life is in my lil sis 

she is my life

thnx once again noore fr such a good post

luv

Bipin

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh4life

Fri42911

my inspiration to write ff's os n everythin ur cmnt always inspires me to write more n more n more from d day i've strted writn on IF a way too suportive gal whose cmnts alwasy used to make me feel person like her really exiost bt after pinchin myslf i used to get out of my dream n used to believe yeah dey do exist atleast one i knw n dat is u Fri42911 a way too supportive gal

I am speechless. I just don't know what to say.

All I can say THANKS from the bottom of my heart for giving me this much appreciation.πŸ˜ƒ

I hope my comments will continue you to inspire to write more and more.

You possess great talent and skills, such as thinking and writing.⭐️

I just simply love the way you think and then put that in writing.⭐️

With this gift, you are proficient to turn even the simplest idea/concept into an interesting, appealing, and exciting one.⭐️

thanks againπŸ˜ƒ
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Mish-

Nahii i love you πŸ€— That's was so sweet of you :$ aww hehe, i love to help you ! :) Nahi I'm glad that i have friend like a you muhaa ! <3

Love u even more!!! I'm glad 2! Mwahhh xxx
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww my cutie pie! thank u so much mate. I am truly touched by your message. Love u sweety! will comment more when I will wipe this tear of happiness. I am so happy right now. aww thank uu baby! u r so cute. I find it so cute that u wanted ur mini version of Abhay. ur really sweet ,and a amazing girl. this post tells how amazing fren u are, and a person who appreciates and values their fren. thank u so much baby! love u!if u need anything let me know.!πŸ€— Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

frst of al its so very sweet of u to make such a post its really cool πŸ‘ claps  fr such a great thing

n m one of d best arsh ss ff os writer awww dn u think its way too much anywasy bt thnxxx if u feel lk dat toh β­οΈ wooo r really makin me feel special nw m feelin lk m flyin in air 

now for my friends on IF 

-Noorii-

one of d best siggy maker d siggy of urs luvd d most was pyar ki yeh ek kahaani dat was js fab i knew u r very kind hearted person bt after dis post which u made fr ur friends is evident of d thing dat u r nt only kind hearted bt also kind humanbein

Fri42911

my inspiration to write ff's os n everythin ur cmnt always inspires me to write more n more n more from d day i've strted writn on IF a way too suportive gal whose cmnts always used to make me feel k person like her really exist bt after pinchin myslf i used to get out of my dream n used to believe yeah dey do exist atleast one i knw n dat is u Fri42911 a way too supportive gal

Nidha1983

its truly true u helped when i needed a friend who can help me told me how to post video to ff 

Anumeha_rajat

Salinashah

i commented on dat copied ff askin who is d original author of dis ff she scraped me 

katsmeow

she is my life

luv

Bipin

luvvv u loadsss u r indeedd z bsttt i blve zer is no one luckier zan me coz u r my bro 
Edited by katsmeow - 12 years ago
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nahi... love u 2! loads and loads! u r one of the best persons i've evr met! and ur FF rocks! luv u sweety! mhhaww! <3 <3
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

now for my friends on IF 

-Noorii-

Fri42911

Nidha1983

Anumeha_rajat

Salinashah

katsmeow

she is my life

luv

Bipin

Aaaw Bipin thanks and u r soo sweet! Xx
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: syria2014

aww my cutie pie! thank u so much mate. I am truly touched by your message. Love u sweety! will comment more when I will wipe this tear of happiness. I am so happy right now. aww thank uu baby! u r so cute. I find it so cute that u wanted ur mini version of Abhay. ur really sweet ,and a amazing girl. this post tells how amazing fren u are, and a person who appreciates and values their fren. thank u so much baby! love u!if u need anything let me know.!πŸ€—

Lol @ Mini Abhay part! Xxx Love you so much And no probs and thanks for the comment <33
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

now for my friends on IF 

-Noorii-

Fri42911

Nidha1983

Anumeha_rajat

Salinashah

katsmeow

she is my life

luv

Bipin

Awww...sooo sweet of u bhaiyaa...

thnx u sooo much for ur sweet words...

take care...

loads of luv..

anu...

Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...! β€οΈ  
I Loved your topic.  Thanks a ton for the wonderful words you said about me!πŸ€— Means A lott Sweetz! πŸ˜³ 
I"m so glad that I have soo nice and sweet freind like you! You have a speacial place in my life! I will always be with you any where and any time...!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜