Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

so sweet of you noori😳

for me friendship is the best things one can have. you can share your every pain and your happiness with them and they are there for you. Friendship is important in one's life b/c they are always there for you to pull you back from hell or to show you the right path. Friendship is everything.

Aaaw no probs Banu. 😊 And you posted a really lovely comment Xxx
GoHem-RaJi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Noorii-

for Barkha - Barkha - ur one of my TLian friends. I recently came to know that you are also a Mayur and KaJen fan aswell as being a Harshiya, gohem and raji fan! :D Hope Sapphire and Abhay r well.. Xxx

Aw thats so cute n sweet. For me friends are my world. Ohh yah I am a MayUr , KaJen AND KriYa Fan 😊 And Sapphi and Abz r fine thank you
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG really beautiful post

Noorii from now on you're my Jaanii πŸ€—

Friends are hard to find and you're very lucky to have gotten so many good friends on IF in place where disrespect is as easy as breathing. I cherish the word Friend so I don't use it loosely but I want to say am proud to call you my friend. Our love for Abhlya lead us to meet and now Dharampatni. πŸ˜†

Bani: My Hello, Hi bye bye partner πŸ˜†. We laugh and cried together in AT. There is nothing we don't talk about except you telling me when's your BD 😑 . I love the way we understand & there for each other. You're the best Love ya πŸ€—

Neethz: My soul sister, there is no words to describe how special you're as a friend. You're always there to help if needed and I see why a lot of people love you and those that hate cause they can't be you. Thanks for making those lovely Siggies & Avis. Love ya πŸ€—

Sadaf : You're a true Gem and am glad I got to know you beyond your wonderful topics. πŸ€—

Fazy: My lazy buddy, oops sorry my crazy buddy. We have our favorites but we never let it get in a way of our friendship. Missed you being active on IF, hope there is show soon we both like to bring you back actively on IF. Miss you Buddy πŸ€—

Shivani : My spamming buddy on AT, you are so patient with us and you never lose your cool no matter how crazy we get. πŸ€—

Syria: You're a prime example of not judging a book by is cover. I'm really glad I got to know you AT and we're all spamming buddies. You keep it funny with fire cracker attitude πŸ€—

Nici: My buddy we all became friends from the moment we met it just clicked. πŸ€—

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nooorii... thankss a ton for this! i feel special... really special! i lone u soo much! u r my BFF 2... and always be! and tthankss for evrything u rote for me... though we tok sooo less... its a pleasure... and the 0 replies thing.. LOL! luvv ya!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Noorii!! πŸ€—
Gosh, this is supersweet man!! Thank you so much!
I'm so happy we met in the AT and happier to know that you liked MayUr😳
Thanks for this lovely gesture! Truly touched me!
I love you ❀️
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoHem-RaJi

Aw thats so cute n sweet. For me friends are my world. Ohh yah I am a MayUr , KaJen AND KriYa Fan 😊 And Sapphi and Abz r fine thank you

Oh KrIya Fan too! Wow! Tell them I said Hii x
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG really beautiful post

Noorii from now on you're my Jaanii πŸ€—

Friends are hard to find and you're very lucky to have gotten so many good friends on IF in place where disrespect is as easy as breathing. I cherish the word Friend so I don't use it loosely but I want to say am proud to call you my friend. Our love for Abhlya lead us to meet and now Dharampatni. πŸ˜†

Bani: My Hello, Hi bye bye partner πŸ˜†. We laugh and cried together in AT. There is nothing we don't talk about except you telling me when's your BD 😑 . I love the way we understand & there for each other. You're the best Love ya πŸ€—

Neethz: My soul sister, there is no words to describe how special you're as a friend. You're always there to help if needed and I see why a lot of people love you and those that hate cause they can't be you. Thanks for making those lovely Siggies & Avis. Love ya πŸ€—

Sadaf : You're a true Gem and am glad I got to know you beyond your wonderful topics. πŸ€—

Fazy: My lazy buddy, oops sorry my crazy buddy. We have our favorites but we never let it get in a way of our friendship. Missed you being active on IF, hope there is show soon we both like to bring you back actively on IF. Miss you Buddy πŸ€—

Shivani : My spamming buddy on AT, you are so patient with us and you never lose your cool no matter how crazy we get. πŸ€—

Syria: You're a prime example of not judging a book by is cover. I'm really glad I got to know you AT and we're all spamming buddies. You keep it funny with fire cracker attitude πŸ€—

Nici: My buddy we all became friends from the moment we met it just clicked. πŸ€—

Thanks Rani Sahiba ILY! xx
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Originally posted by: anahita.taanu

nooorii... thankss a ton for this! i feel special... really special! i lone u soo much! u r my BFF 2... and always be! and tthankss for evrything u rote for me... though we tok sooo less... its a pleasure... and the 0 replies thing.. LOL! luvv ya!

Anahita, I feel special to hav u as a friend. Really special! πŸ˜ƒ Xxx Its okay love u too
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Noorii!! πŸ€—
Gosh, this is supersweet man!! Thank you so much!

I'm so happy we met in the AT and happier to know that you liked MayUr😳
Thanks for this lovely gesture! Truly touched me!
I love you ❀️

Aaw no probs! Yeah Im happy we met in the AT too! n u would never believe that im watching MJHT on Tv at the moment and they are showin MayUr And i love you too  <33
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG! I didn't know you posted for me, too! πŸ€—
Thank you soo much for making me feel better about myself! You truly are my soul sister and whenever I feel I have an opinion which does not match with everyone, I always know at least two people will agree with me. One is Kritz and the other is youπŸ€—
Thanks for all your lovely words of encouragement on my creations which gave me the confidence to explore more!
I love you sooo muchπŸ€—.πŸ€—