Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serenagirl1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the reason why this track will become worse is because of sheetal mami and priyanka... to have negative characters that make comments that are just so insensitive and just plain ughh make a hard track worse... and if vimal is the person doing all this then you know for a fact that once it gets out priyanka will trying to separate the family by putting blame on abha's family and sheetal mami will put blame on lata even though its not her fanult. not mention that komal is still out there causing trouble!
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont get it...why are they turning vimal into a negative character???😡As if Lata didn see enuf pain first her divorce then sheetal mami ...Jus when she became indepndent..earning for the family and was about to being an accountant..what happenes??

Lata was with him...then why is she lying on the street that way..why would vimal do that to lata...i really liked this serial coz it was more bout karan abha's love and their story.. 

the precap made me sick...just the same stupid disgusting and sick tracks that ekta kapoor's previous show came out with cant believe this show is doing the same a family member gets raped by another..this is NOT SOMETHING that you can use just like this...its an EXTREMELY SERIOUS & SENSITIVE ISSUE. you need guts to handle sensitive issue like this  this is NOT entertainment I'M SORRY The pain and suffering a woman  and her family has to go through is unbearable.

Lata didn deserve this and also i know quite well the cv's will use this track just for the sake of it and as Mohini said priyanka and sheetal will just make things worse..any people who relates their life to these series will lose all their trust in their family members..

vimal was such a nice guy why ruin his character??😡😡he also shared good relation with abha karan..abha even took care of his daughter when shelly was thrown out..this thing will make shelly negative again i am so disgusted and saddened i dont think i will watch this show till this track ends😡😡😡 seriously this is all the creative team is capable off?? nothing better?😡😡😡
Edited by Beautiful10 - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautiful10

Dont get it...why are they turning vimal into a negative character???😡As if Lata didn see enuf pain first her divorce then sheetal mami ...Jus when she became indepndent..earning for the family and was about to being an accountant..what happenes??

Lata was with him...then why is she lying on the street that way..why would vimal do that to lata...i really liked this serial coz it was more bout karan abha's love and their story..

the precap made me sick...just the same stupid disgusting and sick tracks that ekta kapoor's previous show came out with cant believe this show is doing the same a family member gets raped by another..this is NOT SOMETHING that you can use just like this...its an EXTREMELY SERIOUS & SENSITIVE ISSUE. you need guts to handle sensitive issue like this this is NOT entertainment I'M SORRY The pain and suffering a woman and herfamilyhas to go through isunbearable.

Lata didn deserve this and also i know quite well the cv's will use this track just for the sake of it and as Mohini said priyanka and sheetal will just make things worse..any people who relates their life to these series will lose all their trust in their family members..

vimal was such a nice guy why ruin his character??😡😡he also shared good relation with abha karan..abha even took care of his daughter when shelly was thrown out..this thing will make shelly negative again i am so disgusted and saddened i dont think i will watch this show till this track ends😡😡😡seriously this is all the creative team is capable off?? nothing better?😡😡😡

well said.. U r absolutly ryte..
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's completely horrid. I'd rather her get married and have to live with  Koyal as a sister in law any day than seeing this rape track...even a love triangle with raj and her boss would have been better...😒
Now I just hope they do justice to her character now and express such a serious issue properly.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its a fad for serials to show Rapes, Baby killing, baby gifting, compromise marriages, no consummation after marriage ETC..

Do CVs even know the meaning of Rape what it does to a woman? 

riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey mohini i too totally agree wid u...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good post 👏
monita55 thumbnail
CV's have simply gone out of their minds. Are they in a way trying to suggest, that a woman in India has no right to stay SINGLE? And that, if you're single and working, you will be subjected to these kind of horrendous cruelties? What nonsense... Instead of empowering women through the character Lata, they're completely ruining the spirits of young single new-age Indian women...

These days, Abha comes in a promo..that every woman has a right to get married the second time...fine! But the current track is not supporting this promo..Is it? They should've simply showed her boss/Raj or whosoever, falling in love with Lata coz of her sharp intelligence and nice nature, and then got them married, thus, sending out a strong message to women like, Sheetal, that if one is truly determined, any woman can start a new life at any stage of her life. There was seriously, no need to bring up such a ghastly act on an Indian TV soap, that's just meant to enjoy and have a good time with family... 
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mohini...u r absolutely true...personally speaking, m also against this kind of  a story line...m trying 2 avoid the simple usage of that word itself...i jst hate it...it is true that this issue is very much prevalent in our country...sometimes v're dumbfounded by certain newspaper articles regarding this & wud think that at wat world v're living !!! this is a simple 4 alphabetical word but the impact is huge...esp 2 the traumatised victim..many shows had gained trps by showing these kinds of stupid tracks & vamps like sheetal & priyanka act as catalysts 2 add agony of those who suffered such torture...now if rajshris chose this track 4 their trp gain, i wish, instead of focussing on the victim, they can focus on the culprit & make him get punishment for his wrong doings , so that, it'll also give some message 2 the society ... let abaharan handle the case...but pl. no bakwas from sheetal & priyanka...v already have...don't want more...but that'll b against the old age formula of typical indian shows...come onn rajshris...wake up...