Users

Frequent Posters

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Parvati Sehgull is a really good actress and everyone in the show is😊
Originally posted by: ssrbaqri

komal is a very nice actor...although she is there to add humour to the show but yeah she gave her best shots in sad scenes too...

I do not think she is there to add humor..she is a proper character as a matter of fact she is my favourite character!
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely right.she is an excellent actor!i was literally on tears while watchng it. .
lighthousepier thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I do not think she is there to add humor..she is a proper character as a matter of fact she is my favourite character!

She is my favorite character as well!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agreed.Komal rocked yesterday.Her acting was natural and really commendable😛.She did a great job😊
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Totally agreed.Komal rocked yesterday.Her acting was natural and really commendable😛.She did a great job😊

yep 😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed Parvati is very good actress,yesterday she was at her best
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

the person who plays Komal is an amazing actor! in the conversation she has with her husband she made me cry soo much!! that scene was soo frikin sad!!!😭

yup komal is amazing actor
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😊yes... that scene was so touch... komal is a good actress...
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Komal was great in this episode.  After she lost the baby, she looked so different.  Usually her character is loud and kind of crude. She wears all that make-up, bright red lipstick and jewelry.  Today when she was sad she wore no makeup and her hair was loose.  She was quiet and calm.  She really looked beautiful...more so than when she is all made up.  And her quietly telling her husband that he should be happy now was really heartbreaking.  I know he really didn't feel that way.  Her character was so different today...so that shows just how great she has been acting as the boisterous, out-spoken Komal.  Super, super job!