Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bellastiel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it is haseena ... because of the nail paint and hands...
God this is so confusing πŸ˜•

PLUS- remember the episode in which Haseena was telling Chand how she remembered the days in which they used to hunt humans??
Edited by MeghaLUVSAbhay - 12 years ago
mumu_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think its maithili because maithili also puts red nail polish
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi! Even I think it could be Haseena because, Chaand and Haseena killed Neil by sucking his blood.  Next it could have been a real car accident where Haseena driving on the wrong side hit Danish's car.  Because except for Danish, no one knew where Panchi and Danish were planning to go. On seeing Danish and Panchi hurt, She got down.  She neither attacked them nor saved them.  She could not attack them because she has no reason to attack them and she could not save them either because she would not be able to resist the blood.
And because Abhay was mad at the vampires for killing Neil, she would have disposed the car.
Some one, may be one of the vampires, has witnessed this and wants to put Haseena into trouble.  So he called Raichand's house and even before Abhay spoke anything, he was mentioning about shikhaar at Dobrial house.  The person on the line did not warn, but told that they have an opportunity to feed on humans and not sure who, but one of the Raichands also should do the same because of their basic instinct.
It could all be someone's work to frame the vampires or create a rift among the vampires, especially the Raichands.

I sincerely do not want it to be Haseena.  But I cannot think of any other possibility.
unmita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hd already posted a mail regarding this where I hd said that it, most probably, is Haseena's hand that was shown.. the reason to this lies a few episodes previous to that, just after the vampires had to let go of Dipannita Khurana & they were returning through the jungle, at that time Arnab Dobriyal had seen them & one of them had hit him with something & claimed that " maine uspe apna nishan chor diya hai, woh ab bachke jaa nahin sakta".. so I think they r collectively trying to eliminate the Dobriyal khandan.. hence the attatck on Panchi & Danish too got attatcked because he was with her at that time.. that's my guess..
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh it look like that was haseena
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well if u think as per the CV's they r trying to keep all the characters those who were there from the start of show till end...as haseena is there from the start she will b there in the show till end...the one who killled neel will have to die soon cause that vamp is feeding on humans...they cant turn haseena into negative cause they have to keep her in the show till end...and they even have to show haseena supporting pia when pia will b pregnant as per twilight...

if it is haseena then she will have to exit the show as soon as she is discovered to b the human sucking vampire...

so the CV 's will not wont that to b haseena...i think it either has to b maithali or  a new lady vampire...which i think is a greater possiblity since in the show they keep on adding new characters to the show to be continued...lets see...
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I dont know where this track is headed πŸ˜• but I strongly feel its Haseena. Observe the slippers that lady wore n the one Haseena wears. They are the same. Also the bracelet was the same as the one she wore yest to the party.

But wat have DanChi done to her? πŸ˜• I can understand that Haseena may have given into bloodlust had she killed Neel n can no longer resist human blood but whoever caused the accident did not drain Danchi dry. So that means they have an ulterior motive.
Earlier on I felt it could be Maithali but how can it be? Wont the Raichands know who she is before letting her into their clan? Wont Abhay recognise the woman he had once loved? Also there wont be a thrill factor if it turns out to be someone new. It has to be a familiar face but Haseena?  No ways, I so dont want it to be her.

that what is going in my brain..that female is surely haseena but then y is she behind danchi..anyways we come to the reason in the coming day's hopefully it should not be haseena or else she will be a bad person in my eyes..πŸ˜•
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uyti

the 1st tym i saw the promo one name hit my mind...haseena!

same here even i though it was haseena i still think it her 4 sure...
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

how is aromal now ??

hey dear i am fine now i am in a new hospital now..i am not enjoying here the food sucks yaar..i smell like dettol 🀒and i hate this place 😳!!
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaLUVSAbhay

I think it is haseena ... because of the nail paint and hands...

God this is so confusing πŸ˜•

PLUS- remember the episode in which Haseena was telling Chand how she remembered the days in which they used to hunt humans??

ohhh yeah i remember that epi..now i am sure it is her..it cant be someone else..but it should not be her becoz the faith we have in her will go or else