I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS RED NAIL POLISH FEMALE !! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by princessyashika

it can never be haseena. She has no reason to do this. Neither cn it b someone new as we already hv quiet a number of parallel side characers whose stories r yet 2 b unveiled But whoever it is, she has power. I think its either deepanita(as cz of abhay neil ws killed and panchi too didnt like him a lot) so nw may be deepu is trying to avenge both the raichands and the dobriyals. But i think this cn also b alina. Yea i knw it may bshocking bt i think Ekta has an old habit of showing those characters grey who hv d least possibility.
i think ur right it wont be haseena 4 sure then it maybe deepo..as she has a reason to do so
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

i think the CVs r just confusing us.😕.. i think its dipanita or it would b mathili also ... we were expecting that mathili will come back with positive character.. may b thats why we r thinking that it would not b mathili... may b she came back 4 revange 4rm dobrials bcoz of piya... 4rm the physic she was not looking like dipanita😕... its just a thought...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
yeah dear even ur right on this it can be anyone mathili or deepo becoz both hate dobrials & raichands..
Originally posted by @nup@m@

U know! Even when I saw the hands the first time I thought either it was Haseena or Maithali  -- because both of them have very skinny hands! And strangely both Suku and Kishwer are sporting red nailpolish at present -- So I thought maybe its either of them

But then Haseena doesnt have any reason to attack Danchi and then leave them there. Dipaanita like everyone is guessing can have a motive -- last is Maithali which can be possible -- if the WW track is gonna come to an end soon and the CV's like to give hint of the new track weeks before (as with sid)
yeah i agree anyone can do this..it wont be haseena..it can only be deepo or maithali...becoz they r playing a negative role..and both dont like raichands & dobriyals 
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey first I also thought that this women is Haseena or Metz or Deepu...but then one name strick in my mind...n thats Maya...she is thin,she use that colour of nailpolish n now she have a car...n she can b a vamp..like Danish ditch her,n now again Panchi n Danish r together n in Ektas show any one can b a vamp...😆
hahahahahaha😆😆totally agree with u..ektas show can have any twist..u never know🤣🤣🤣😉
Originally posted by Reashma.

nahh its liphstickh wali
hahahaha🤣🤣agree..😆
Umm, ya that can b haseena but why she'll harm danchi?? She doesn't have any issue with danchi. so, it seems a little bit confusing 4 me. But when i saw that scene, only 1 name came into my mind n it was deepu. coz deepu moves her hand like that n she also wears red nailpaint n she also wears that type of clothes n shoes.

this cv's r really making us confuse.
Originally posted by sdoll

Umm, ya that can b haseena but why she'll harm danchi?? She doesn't have any issue with danchi. so, it seems a little bit confusing 4 me. But when i saw that scene, only 1 name came into my mind n it was deepu. coz deepu moves her hand like that n she also wears red nailpaint n she also wears that type of clothes n shoes.

this cv's r really making us confuse.
yeah dear even i am confused now.. CNS's r really making us confuse..and yeah it can also be deepo..😳

You maybe right... because - Danish was drenched of blood.

Same here...I was also thinking the same thing
Originally posted by carisma2

You maybe right... because - Danish was drenched of blood.

i just hope its not haseena becoz i really like her i did not want her to do this all..😳