Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Letter to gopi- tiny os

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

As everyone knows i have a dreadful sense of humour but stil i keep on posting shamelessly so here is another try.

The situation is gopi does anything for the persons she love so being frustrated as a sns fan due to rashi kalakari, i write a letter to gopi

Dear gopi,

U are doing a lot for ur rashiben, Helping her to woo her husband back. But do u know the actual reason why jigar is getting upset on rashi. 

Its because of rashi's phone. It always keeps on ringing which make jigar get a migrane (for ur convinence "headace"). Hence he gets angry on rashi. So pleaase gopi help ur sister as she cant part with her cell phone, u have to take steps now.

Remember the day u washed ur ahemji's laptop, remember that kitchen, remember that soap and wake up. Prove to ur rashiben that u too can wash her cell phone the way u did for ur ahemji, so that it stops making noise somebody calls, only light.

Prove ur love to ur rashiben as u did for ur ahemji. GO GOPI Go, save ur rashiben relation."

urs i mean rashi's well wisher.

Ater getting inspired by the letter gopi by very tough attempts gets holds of rashi's cell phone and washes it throughly.

Gopi very happy and gives the cell phone to rashi in flowers. Everyone shock seeing rashi cell phone.    

Kokila sighs in relief and proudly says "Meri gopi vahu"

Hetal smiles and says "jave dena rashi"

Ahem shakes his head and thinks "Very good, unnecesary bills due to this cell phone, and also gives tough competition to my cell phone. OMG my cell phone, have to save this from this semi-gawar now. Anyways should make a point to congratualate her in our room"

jigar "finally now she wil look at me, tanks bhabi"

Everyone looks at rashi who lies on the floor- DEAD

Moral: Cell phones are dangerous to health, LISTEN MR.MODI otherwise u wil be the next target.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣That was funny, I like your whacky sense  of humor, bring it on. Its good thing you used Rashi's cell phone to teach Ahem a lesson, now he will think twice before spending too much time on his phone.

Rashi dead is the best part.πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣

good sense of humour 
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it shaina !! Totally hilarious , I laughed myself sick
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaina, you've got to love yourself in life...sense of humour, crack whatever joke, its your life, if people find it funny so be it...my first os I had a crack at realisation to Aham about washing laptops and cell phones too...πŸ˜‰, that phone major irritates us, it deserves to be out of commission. 
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was hilarious!!!!!!!! good one!!!

thanks for sharing
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!! cellphones are indeed true heroes of this serial..πŸ˜†  ..Thank u..Do write more...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Done πŸ‘πŸΌ 
🀣

P.S. Next Mission for Gopi is to Wash Urmila's phone !!!!
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know Shaina you have lightened our mood and gave us, forum readers, something to laugh enough to make our sides ache. Well done.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So funny ... could not stop laughing ... Had to take a break, could not stop coughing from the laughter...   Very good post.  I hate ahem phone too.