Navya
Navya

Shaheer in Just Dance... (Page 3)

tulli Goldie
tulli
tulli

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nvya

Just saw JD... kind of weird... didnt like it so much...sorry guys but Shaheer can dance really well...c his performance in big tv awards. This was more like monkeys performing... still love Shaheer...really the chocolate boy :)

agreed.. i felt the choreography for shaheer abhaash was .. well... less interesting than the rest. everyone else had FUN songs and choreography.. shaheer performed very well given the demands of the choreography.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789.....Lata.....

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulli

Just saw JD... kind of weird... didnt like it so much...sorry guys but Shaheer can dance really well...c his performance in big tv awards. This was more like monkeys performing... still love Shaheer...really the chocolate boy :)

agreed.. i felt the choreography for shaheer abhaash was .. well... less interesting than the rest. everyone else had FUN songs and choreography.. shaheer performed very well given the demands of the choreography.

yaa shaheer done full justice 2 demands of choreography

Edited by tv_princess - 17 September 2011 at 11:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_princess

Originally posted by Lata2011

Originally posted by tv_princess

dance in JD 4m shaheer was more of supportive to abash... shaheer did his part well bt judges said abash lacked...
i was ccing all time shaheer  n his smile. ...

sushant looked sterotype.. no offence
how come u watched Sushant's performance...Confused its not yet aired Ouch...promos u mean right...

i said sushant  his expression through out ...

Now I am confused.  I thought I saw Sushant and his partner dancing.  They came in after Shaheer and they were the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

yeah i agree completely...and moreoever the costumes were Ouch like that too Shocked...did not want to dissapoint all here so did not write that.Confused...others were all rocking

Edited by Lata2011 - 18 September 2011 at 12:50pm
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Me too felt really bad for Shaheer in JD. He was in a tough position as compared to the other celebrities...

Firstly, the song sucked, then the choreography sucked and finally the costume sucked the most Angry

The judges were looking cofused during the performance trying to figure out what the story was, like me LOL

I wish they had chosen a lively number with proper dance steps, and not jumping around like monkeys all over the stage. Abhash's performance was also very mediocre. Shaheer actually performed quite well given all these drawbacks. He would have performed far better had it been a proper dance routine and not this outlandish theme. Even Farah commented that this is the first time she has seen such a theme in a not so flattering way. So that says something about the story...

Poor Shaheer, he was really stuck in a bad situation and could do nothing about it, felt really sorry for him. I hope he gets another chance soon to prove once again that he is a great dancer after all.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index