Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb updates...finally maan coming out of his shell...he is v practical yaar...he shud love geet madly now...loved the way maan taking care unlike others askin her abt the incident..that ws really so sweet of him...waiting for their union ...much needed:)
Game_Changer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww..a very beautiful n long update 😳 luvd it 😳 waiting 4 nxt part 😊
Thanx snehal 4 pm 😊
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I missed out on 3 updates... thank god that I got the PM's or else I would have never come to know that the FF was updated...

Sanju... it was fab updates... ek se badhkar ek...

That gadha, kamina, sw*** Desai... how dare he put his filthy hand on Geet... Had I been there then I would have broken his hand... and the guts he had to blame her of seducing him... apni shakal dekhi hai kya Desai...???

I am so happy that Maan was beside her and supported and took care of her...  hhhmmm and he kissed her... OMG!!!!!! yiipppeee now this calls for a party... and yeh kya??? he even told her friends that he is her husband... Babaji...me fainting... yeh toh heart attack pe heart attack mil raha hai...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG u guys have finished this thread too...
time for new thread...
Sanju whens the next update?
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sanju jaldi update karna
want more of maaneet
plzzz update
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I totally loved this story...I had been reading this non-stop from yesterday n was able to complete it now...this is wonderful...Maan n Geet's journey from strangers being married...to companions...to being friends' n trusting each other in times of need...to realizing their feelings for the other n empowering the same with their mutual trust...and love...its all a mesmerizing journey to read... Geet's college life n her gang of friends' n their support of her was valuable...well Sasha is being her bitchy self...she suits for that onlyπŸ˜†...Daadi's so lovable...even Dev n NT are fine... Kavya is funny...Karan humble{waise I'm a RK deewani...u can make it out by my dpπŸ˜‰}.all the characters' were so perfectly described...the silly fights of Maaneet...Geet's antics...her confusions n clarifications...loved the whole package.. nothing there to say of Sameera...being the disgusting bitch she was... Hope to see Maaneet's beautiful journey now after so many hardships...he has been a pillar of support for her during Atul's n now that jerk Desai's case...I appreciate that... both times he's the one that brought the old Geet back...good that now all her friends' know she's his wife...no more secrets btw them...pls do update soon n do PM me for sure... will be waiting...πŸ˜›
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please update soon =)!!! Please.x.

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please update soon
waiting eagerly...
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved part 77 a lot...the story traveled a lot to reach to maaneet moments...and i'm happy that finally.we will be seeing maaneet moments...the way Maan was taking care and their kiss was the highlights of part 77...precap is exciting

jasraj123 thumbnail
sanju pls update today yaar. u will not believe how many times i have read last part. it is like non stop reading yaar. i loved it sooo much and especially their first official kiss and then every one knows about maan is geet's husband. on top the precap it self is gluestickπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sooo pls update soon yaar.

how r u and little oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†