Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awww that was very sweet!!!

Sanju - thanks for the update babe - hope ur fine and doing well and the baby too. God Bless.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What to says iam speechless. anyways starting with geet after the incident geet had been still in shock physically and mentally. good t see maan taking care of her and understanding. due to this atleast they are opening up to each other both physically and verbally . maan has done a very good job of being a husband and a friend. I was not expecting but loved to see them atleast atarted kising each other hope to see their much avaited SR soon and also lead a truly husband and wife relation as they have started a fresh.continue soon and thanx dear for the longgg update.
an.anit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan dipped his head in her open mesh of hair and switched of the light. It was enuf for the day.

means ...😳??  Yar ...uff ...i want to kiss your both hands ..for whatever u written ...Yar is pregnancy make a person think so sensible and sweet ...wow . your hormones too good , cute hormones giving us such sweet updates ,

\...??

and we dont need colouring ...our faces do change colours reading ur updates ..so ..give us update dont waste your time

Edited by an.anit - 12 years ago
change12 thumbnail
wonderful wonderful at last whole gang know geet and man are maneet  ...loved it to the core.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as always... it ws superb wd loads of surprises... she hs bn shifted to "their"room nd tht to by maan... thn his revealing d secret of being them together... supeb... awesome... nd don't ry we love to read ur update... colours r nt d priority... thnks 4  d beautiful update nd our frnd too who is sending us pm... take care of urself...
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome

finally her friends got to know she is Mrs MSK.

Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luv it.. Luv it luv it..
Super like..
Its awesome awesome awesome..
Eeehhh..
U're d bst!
priyankasweet21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
SANJU EDITING CHORO JUST UPDATE D NXT PART AS I M VERY ANIXIOUS 4R MAANEET MOMENT...SOOO PLZZZ UPDATE SOON...N TAKE CARE..WAISE HWS MY KIDDO...
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
osum. . . Maan is best. , . . He is the only one who wil help her. . . And its help both of them to come closer. . . .

Plz continew. . . Waiting 4 next. .