Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part . now pls only some romantic and lovely moments b/w maaneet...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

for part 76

Maan gestured adi to follow him to his cabin gave him some instructions and then went to the IE floor.

As he walked to the conference room staff moved to give him way.

Saha stopped in middle of her blabbering as she saw maan enter.

Whats happening here?

Sasha gave a brief without any masala as maan had a very stern expression and one wrong word and the volcano may burst on her.

She added that geet isnt saying anything that means she is guilty.

Geet stood up. I can explain. Came a hoarse meek voice of geet.

Maan just raised a finger in her direction to make her keep quiet. Geet was too shocked at his response and kept mum. She stood there giving him a pleading look. Sasha smirked seeing maan not hearing geet.

What do u have to say Mr Desai?

This girl is a cheapster. First she persuaded me to meet  her yesterday for a meeting then when she came her papers where not upto mark. She flaunted herself and persuaded me to sign without reading. I tried my best to stop her and when warned her of dire consequences she turned hysterical. Look she hit me with a vase. I believe in proffessional work. cant tolerate such staff.

So Mr Khurana either u fire her or we cancel the contract. Desai's eyes glinted with victory as he looked down on geet.

Then adi entered and whispered something to maan. Maan nodded and took the papers adi was carrying.

So lets be proffessional Mr Desai. Lets cancel the deal. It means we pay u 50 lakhs on cancelling the contract. Right adi?

Yes sir.

So here are the papers sign and leave.

JM – it's a very big amount MSK. Y do we pay him. geet isnt saying anything.

Sasha added. MK geet is not clarifying.

She doesn't need to. I trust her and need no explanation from her side.

JM – it's a big loss I wont agree. Lets have  a board meeting.

No use JM even the board will have to decide in my favour. I own more than 51% shares. I have bought all the shares in the market. U own 45% and all the rest r mine. U better sign it.

Geet slowly moved close to maan. She bend her head on his shoulder sideways gently holding his left hand with both her hands

I will show u what I can do… a limping geet walked barefoot out of maan's cabin. She moved lifted up a big cane vase outside maan's cabin and hit him on his shoulder. everyone was taken by surprise including desai. She flung the vase again in air and hit him with all her strength. He winced in pain.

He raised his hand to hit geet but she moved.

U deserve this. She hit him with her knee between his legs and he crouched as it him badly.

Maan moved to help geet, his fist tight and face stern. Adi stopped him for the first time.

Sir..

Maan turned furiously at adi.

Sorry sir but its her fight let her win it… if she does this today she will get back her lost pride and confidence. She needs to break the shackles and stand for herself.

Adi added meekly… jarurat pari to jaenge…

Maan was convinced. He wanted her fighting striving geet back not the one who was shocked to the extent that was not even talking.

Geet turned to leave desai in pain. He raised his hand to hit her on her back but was stunned when he got a tight slap as immediate response. V slapped him as she was standing near to him.

V shouted in her accented tone – u back stabber. Piche se marta hai. Becoz of jerks like u we cant work peacfully.

What followed was unexpected and maan didn't stop it even. He infact gave an approving look to pari when she looked at him.

Pinky lifted the phone reciever and smashed it on his head. Geet turned back lifted some files and started hitting him. pari came with some stuff too. One of the staffs blessed him with her sandals and ultimately few women unitedly turned him to the floor and kicked him badly. He was beaten as the whole office stood there to watch.

Sasha – MK this is not right.. our reputation and name are at stake. This is not civilised way to behave and that too in khurana's office.

I own the place. and it is fine for me. the most civilised way woman shud behave.

When he was beaten black and blue the ladies backed off. Geet gave him the last and looked down upon him.

V – now go and file a complaint that 5 women have beaten u. I can tell u the names and address even. But be prepared for answering us in public. Call the media and show ur plight.. tell ur wife that we have beaten u. u wanted to file a case against Boss go first do it against us and we r ready to take the balme.

Go.

Geet looked back and maan. She was tired ad swayed. Maan rushed to her and she again fainted. It was a mixed effect of sedatives, tiredness and low sugar level

Maan cud see how restless she was as nuts and yash tried to make some casual talk.

Ghar chalen?

Haan. Was an instant reply and a comforting one.

Chalo

conti soon eagerly waiting for next

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for the next part
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sameenaas

@crazy_niddzz
I understud wat U wanted to say... But dont U think its taking quite a long time for them to realise their feelings for each other !!! I know Love is something which cums frm deep inside the heart... But still...their actions N expressions r not giving a clear idea of wat they feel !!! N even knowing evrything abt each other hasn't made much a difference in their relation...!!! N as we say eyes r the mirror of ones heart !!! I dont even see anything in their eyes... Its taking them a lottt of time... Thats why I feel that the story isn't moving !!! N I know sanjeevani has the capability to write much better N she can surely bring out the best in her !!!!

I quite agree with you...actually according to my POV, the 3 year period is a bit too much for people to go through these things...It has been almost 2 years into their marriage and the development in their relation is still just trust, attraction and sharing of past... Sanju writes in detail but the updates are placed with time gaps in the story (say, between two updates two months have passed in their lives) which doesnt really happen ... In reality, staying in the same house, meeting in office,interacting day in and out - interactions are not so less and relationships donot move so slow...

Sanju, I love your story..infact your story has one of the best plots with very different settings...loved the latest update as well- we get to see both Geet and Maan fighting for Geet's dignity... and Geet trusting Maan over her friends is a total positive attitude...

I guess since your delivery date is near, I am a bit apprehensive about the pace of the story... I mentioned before, they took 50 updates to acknowledge the presence in each other's lives...around the 75th update they have trusted each other ... to make them fall totally in love and then the divorce track would take a lot of time - you would have to space them evenly, else the balance in the story would be lost - and yet you said you'd finish by Sep - I dont want you to take stress but am bothered abt the pace since I love it so much.

They haven't stepped much forward...even Maan doesnt remember what happened on Geet's bday...-Infact, even I think that the relationship is moving front and back for quite some time...
kalimg thumbnail
best part. . Nice one. . . .
Waiting 4 next pt. . . .
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved d way desai beaten ...he deserves it
continue soon

AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Awesome update loved it
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome updates!!! 

Loved Maan's faith on Geet. These two have come a long way!!

Ans men like Desai need to taught lessons such as these!!
maaneet5 thumbnail
i wonder kal hi ek diya  kal ka part padke sochi next part jaldi aa jaye magar pata nahi itna jaldi aajayega i loved this part alot

maaneet5 thumbnail
waiting next part plz😭😭😭😭😭