Opposites Attract THREAD #8 part 77 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago

Congrats on the new thread👏.Mr.Desai received the right punishment👍🏼,hope he never repeats this again.Now Sasha will realise her mistake,never fight with Mrs.MSK.Now everyone will come to know what relation Geet shares with Maan,that's good.Loved the update,continue...

Edited by teri_susan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tulip_91

U r online... r u updating today???????

dnt think so...

OSUM PART SHE IS SO MUCH AFRED AND ... MAAN TAKE CARE OF HER SO SWEET... THAT B***** DESAI ... MAI BHI USE MARUNGI AND TELL HIM TO CASE AGAINST MI ALSO

NICE PART

WAITING 4 NEXT PART...

AND 4 U PLZ DO TAKE CARE sanjeevani09 YOUR LITTLE BABY

Edited by ANGILS.KALI - 12 years ago
hey ...nice update .i love the way desai got beaten...msk&gsk in full form.ab intezaar nahin hotha Uss Sasha ko patha chalne do who is geet enough is enough she behaves like she owns kc&maan like Mrs. khurana woh hai plsss 100000 volts ka jhatka do usko plsss geet ki identity office aur uski friend cir cle mein reveal ho jaye...Aur tae care of urself &baby...when i was preggy as baby kicked my hubby nahin mere saath meri chote bro thi. i just kept his hand over my tummy he screamed actually he got scared he thought that something happpened to me &baby..mere mom aur dad ko bhi dara diya tha mera bhai 22 yrs ka tha thab aur sab bhag kar aayen tho mein hass rahi thi aur mera bhai darr ke mare uska haath kaamp raha tha..mere baby ka mamu tho darpok and ronthu nikla kahkar mein usse bahuth chidaya.He loves me alot aur my hubby got big j of him coz he couldn't get to feel it first jeeja-saale ka tho chaltha rahtha hai who loves me the most competition .Now fiza is going to be 2yrs old at oct1.take care i loving it being a mother May God Bless u sweety
Awesome ... Superb
Excellent n mind-blowing update...
Continue soon..
Waiting for next part
awesome update
loved the part where all the girls beat the jerk black and blue..
maan is awesome
hope everyone csoon comes to know that maaneet r hubby and wify
i wanna see sasha's reaction at that time
i dont understand how maan came to about all this
what did adi whisper in maans ears  ?
pls continue soon
@crazy_niddzz
I understud wat U wanted to say... But dont U think its taking quite a long time for them to realise their feelings for each other !!! I know Love is something which cums frm deep inside the heart... But still...their actions N expressions r not giving a clear idea of wat they feel !!! N even knowing evrything abt each other hasn't made much a difference in their relation...!!! N as we say eyes r the mirror of ones heart !!! I dont even see anything in their eyes... Its taking them a lottt of time... Thats why I feel that the story isn't moving !!! N I know sanjeevani has the capability to write much better N she can surely bring out the best in her !!!!
Edited by Sameenaas - 12 years ago

Mind blowing Update……I am really happy that the girls have beaten up Desai black and blue with sandal😆😆…..he really deserves it…..next time she would think twice before misbehaving with his own wife….I really like the way Maan cares for Geet and she also feels comfortable in his presence…….Maan trusts her completely and so he didn't bother her by questioning her about the incident…….Maan and the entire gang were totally behind her the whole time……I really liked how  Geet confronted Desai….now the thing left is for Sasha to be exposed and I want Maan to teach Sasha and Desai, both, a lesson in his own style…..I was really wanting this sort of an update……eagerly waiting for the next update…

Originally posted by crazy_niddzz

baby geet ko maan ka past pata chale din hi kitne hue ?? uske baad uski exam thi...and den all dis happened and upar se sangeet and all...so give sanju sumtym to explore and give us the insight of their relationship...
ders was not simple love like first sight wala...der story is diff dey are married and maan ka past is also not easy to digest wala...

Ok... Lets wait N see wat she has in store for us !!!!
I had just given an explanation of wat she asked... I dunno where it all is leading !!!!
But I m sure... She is gonna definitely give us a clear idea of evrything in the next updates... Lets wait N watch !!! 😉
wow amazing update
desai ki kya pitai hui h luvd it
thanksss for the pm