CONFUSION HI CONFUSION HAI SOLUTION KA PATANAHI ..

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜•CONFUSION HI CONFUSION HAI SOLUTION KA PATANAHI ...!!?? πŸ˜•

guys and gals ...

I THOUGHT this was a ABHIYA's DARK LOVE STORY par lagta hai initial promos mein koi gadbad thi kyonki nowadays is show peπŸ˜•  THERE IS EVERYTHING... fun.. unwanted scenes.. infatuations.. gadbad.. fights.. unwanted crappy scenes..  fillers and advertisments and cherry on the icing there is even mystery now  BUT the  the one thing missing is THE LOVESTORY...😳 i dunno about all you sweethearts on this forum but i do know one thing I WANT the ABHIYA love story that was  promised to us.. EKTA KAPOOR said that she wanted to create a supernatural lovestory in which is not based on the supernatural world nor more importance is given to it 😲.. she said it was a love story between a mortal and a immortal .❓. but i guess she forgot that now THE SUPERNATURAL WORLD AND OTHER TRACKS ARE GIVEN MORE IMPORTANCE .. She was inspired by books like trueblood.. Vampire Diaries and even twilight but being an avid reader of all paranormal novels and a fan of all the shows πŸ€ͺ i find that in most of  those potrayals  all the characters are given enough importance but we feel or in a way THE MAIN LEADS ARE ALWAYS IN THE SPOTLIGHTS...  πŸ‘πŸΌ  I LOVE THIS SHOW BUT these days m losing my interest in it..πŸ˜’ there was a time when i used to  hyperviliate or I used to  not be myself if i missed this show but now I don't feel like caring like yesterday i missed 2-3 mins of the show but till noww despite of repeats i din bother to find out or watch what happened... there was a time when i used to txt my friends  mass message den like a moron  askin for the updates and like 99% od them din watch the show imagine my plight..!!
SO after this long unwanted bashan all i want to say is that IN A WAY PKYEK IS LOSING IT CHARM .. ASK ANYONE THEY'LL NOW SAY WHATS UP WITH THIS SHOW IS GONE MORE BORING THEN EVER .THAT'S ATLEAST PPL SAY OUTSIDE THIS FORUM BUT HAVING THIS SHOW IN ANYWAY IS BETTER THAN NOT HAVING IT...πŸ˜›

so m  (in umrao jaan tune)

no  basher .. no trasher...
m onliee a PKYEK lover... πŸ˜›