Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Report against the pallu!!!

Poll

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all we never wanted a pallu.We wanted a modern dressing style like Barkha or Mohini.But why is Rads the one who gets all Aunty saris and even wearing backward village type saris and pallu on bun???? Even pallu on head was OK...I demand her to be RPain again...And pallu on head...tired of complaining about her bad outfits

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I want her in better sari's, but as a wife she has to wear a pallu but it can also be modern by giving her high class sari's rather than the plain ones, for example like the one barkha dressed her up with and dev was astonished !...

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
have never seen a female lead of a show wearing old looking old style and simple sarees even bb and mohni wear better sarees than radhika even  barkas lehenga are heavier than what radhika wears sorry to compare but even vishaks sarees were heavier better than radhikas when every one new she is devs wife. 
meghna2 thumbnail
Bcoz she went gurukul,instead of regular school they taught her this style, 😆 sar pe pallu ,mathe mai tika,it happens only in india,remember that song 😆
avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Rubi likes only simple cloths and simple make up. She does not like heavy jewellery and heavy dress. But they can give simple but elegant sarees. I don't like the bun.
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't want to see rads anymore in pallu...hope CVs give her nice sarees and change her style of wearing saree...i liked radhika's style in today's episode...she was looking beautiful
Edited by chymanju7 - 12 years ago
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm, i would say Radhika pallu should be either on her head (not fully lk half way) or no pallu at all
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think that for a wife she have to wear some different dresses but i want to see Radhika very colorful
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like pallu over the bun.😃

Radh looks cute in that attire. when she's shown from back,  the posture too looks cute.

and anyways while she's with Dev she doesnt wear pallu over the head, and also she has open hair.😳  So no problem.😃
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I prefer the pallu over the bun...if her pallu is to cover her head, then it should be only half way. I didn't like it when she covered her whole head and some of her forehead too from the pallu...
Anyways the sarees definitely need to change. The thin sarees make her look even more thinner and our Rads badly need some flesh about her..Rubi is getting thinner by the day...i hope the work load isn't too stressful for her and she's not slipping into some eating disoder 😕 I once read in an article that she has problems with her eating when she's working too hard.
They should give her some heavy sarees or a different dressing style or something to make her look  more fuller and curvier...just saying 😳