ARHI FF : Life and its twists !!! *On Hold* - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago
waaahhh U have to feel good... I just read this FF for the second time in one go... man oh man... you have to pls continue this story... its just tooo original :) 
Posted: 11 years ago
read all 26 chapters in one go..
its sooo good .. no its the best /...i totaly loved the full drama between the sisters ... and i am totaly in love with your twin concept.. the best part was when arnav and kaajal fought on their arrival from london.. and bechari khushi it felt as though she would definately burst..
even the jeeja-saali or i may say.. payal-arnav and kaajal-arnav bond was soo shweet and cute..
it felt quite nice to imagine arnav talking so easily about his love for khushi and their marriage.. it was so not-asr ish...
and obviously kaajal's story makes me think that maybe UD was somehow not wrong or maybe he is but the only thing i want is that arnav confesses to khushi and kaajal and UD 's problem gets solved 'coz kaajal having inherited khushi's features i cannot imagie her sad,...
and i would say that I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR FF AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON... DON'T KEEP IT ON HOLD.. IT's JUST AMAZING...
AND PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN...
THANKS FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL FF AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE... 
Posted: 10 years ago

very nice and interesting story...