Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maghalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
was so nice...loved the way kaajal told arnav that he has fallen in love with khushi...and the arnav nodding no when khushi asked for the file and making her complete her breakfast was so adorable yaar...i loved it...eagerly waiting for more more such scenes...and you have not revealed what happened to khushi...why she got afraid on the other day???update soon
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well update is fab dear
but next time pls update soonn
coz eagerly waiting for the next part of this wonderful story :-)))

Thanks alot for the PM :-)))

FLORASRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi read 3 parts at 1 go. Just fab job. Thanks 4r PM
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i jst want arnav to propose khushi soon...n m sure that will be the medicine to khushi's illness!!!!!!
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting pls update soon

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 24 :

Khushi – dekhiye hume pataa hai ki mujhe aapse nahi poochna chahiye ... par Kaajal aur mere family waale mujhe kuch batane se rahe ...par mai ummeed karti huu ki aap mujhse sach kahenge ...

Arnav – poocho khushi ...

Khushi – hume kal kya hua tha ??? (Arnav just stared back at her )

Khushi – kahiyena ... kya hua tha hume ??

Arnav just didnt know what to do , to tell her the truth which in itself was hazy and adding to it was Kaajal's ultimatum that no one should tell Khushi anything. Or to lie to her, which he wasn't comfortable with either. He was stuck with a confused expression on his face, which annoyed Khushi even more . He made his decision and looked at her , a girl who had grown up to be a woman , but those eyes still contained a hint of the innocent bubbly girl . Should he tell her the truth and create fear and worry in those eyes ?? Khushi looked expectantly at him , which made him even more doubtful of his decision. He went and sat next to her on the bed and looked at her with eyes full of concern.

Arnav – kyun khushi ?? ... tumhe nahi pata ?? (he questioned ,as if checking the waters before deciding to take the plunge)

Khushi – (frowning a bit) ... agar hume pata hota ... toh aapse kyun poochte ?? ... (which made Arnav give her "the look" which scared her a bit even now) ... hume kuch yaad nahi hai ...ki kya hua ...

Arnav – toh kya yaad hai tumhe ?? (in a soft encouraging tone) ..

Khushi – hum ... matlab hum dono(looking at him and pointing to herself and him) ... (Arnav nodded) ... aapke garden mai the ... then ... baarish start hua ... phir mai behosh ho gayi ... uske baad kuch yaad nahi hume ...

Arnav – ofcourse Khushi ... tum behosh thi toh tumhe kuch yaad kaise rahega ... (she frowned at him) ...

Khushi – fine !!! ... aap bhi kuch mat kahiye ... (she told in a irritated tone and turned her face away from him) ...

Arnav – Khushi ...(she slightly turned towards him) ... aisa kuch filmy drama nahi hua jo tum expect kar rahi ho ... tum behosh ho gayi ... aur main tumhe andar leke gaya ... aur thodi derr baad Kaajal aur tumhari bhabhi tumhe ghar leke aaye ...

Khushi – bass ??? sirf itna hi hua tha ?? (she sighed as though disappointed ) ...

Arnav – ofcourse (trying to decipher what she was thinking) ...

Khushi – par ... (now in a bit confused tone as if speaking to herself) ... hume aise kyun laga ki humne kuch dekha ... amma ka chehra ???

Arnav – (now slightly shocked) ... kya ???

Khushi – kuch nahi ... thake hue the naaa ... toh aise hi sapna dekha hoga ... (she smiled back at him) ... kya hum ab kaam kar sakte hai ?? (she asked expectantly) ...

Arnav – you know what Khushi ?? ... you are UNBELIEVABLE ...

Khushi – kyun ??? ... ab humne aisa kya kar diya ?? ... (she asked with a frown) ...

Arnav – tum beemaar ho ... uthne ki taaqat nahi hai ... aur kaam ke peeche padi ho ... apna khayal nahi rakh sakti?? Pata hai tumhare ghar waale kitna pareshaan ho gaye the ??? kam se kam unke baare mai toh socho ... aur thoda aaraam karo ...

Khushi – (frowned even more) ... baat toh aise karte hai ... jaise khud apna khayaal rakhte ho ... Khud apni manmaani karte hai ... aur hume bhaashan dete hai ... Laad Governor kahinke ... (she said in a hushed tone to herself) ...

Arnav – (smiled a bit hearing her complain about him) ... kya ?? kya kaha tumne ??

Khushi – kkk ... kuch bhi nahi ... humne kuch bhi nahi kaha ... aur hum keh bhi kya sakte hai ??? aap sab humare aur humare kaam ke peeche haath dhoke jo pade hai ...

Arnav – Khushi ... tum ...

SURPRIISSEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Muskaan ran into the room and jumped on Khushi's bed and gave her a tight hug ...

Muskaan – hiii diii ... (grinning from one ear to the other )

Khushi – Minnie !!!! ... tum ??? yaha ??? ... kaise ???

Muskaan – haan dii ... mai ... yahaaa ... plane see ...

Khushi – (giving a mock frown) ... par tum toh 10 din baad aane waali thi naa ?? ... tumne hume bataya bhi nahi ???

Muskaan - toh ?? ... waapis chali jaao kyaa ?? ... oh comeon dii ... mai yaha aapko surprise de rahi hoo aur aap hai ki time table leke baithi ho ...

Khushi – par hume bataya kyun nahi ki tum aa rahi ho ??? ... tumhe pick up karne ke liye airport aa jaate ...

Muskaan – diii ... (as though talking to a small kid) ... bata deti toh surprise thodi na rehta ... aap ka sense of humour KJ se bhi kharaab hai ... aur waise bhi aapke liye ek aur ... (she turned to look at Arnav who was smiling at her) ... Hey !!!! ... how are you ??? ...

Arnav – I am fine muskaan ...

Muskaan – Nice to see you ... btw ... aapki sister kaisi hai ?? ... sorry mujhe naam yaad nahi ... naa aapka ... naa aapki sis kaaa ...

Khushi – actually she has a problem remembering names of people whom she has met only a couple of times...

Arnav – hmmm ... woh bhi theek hai ...

Muskaan – cool ... dii ... (turning her attention towards Khushi) ... mai keh rahi thi ki ... (Kaajal entered the room with a guy in his mid thirties , just around a couple of years older than Anjali)

Kaajal – oh god !!! Minnie !!! ... aaate hi hungama shuru kar diya ... (Minnie pouted and looked at Khushi , who held out her arms so that her younger sis could hug her ) ... oh !!! great ... now its one against 2 of you mentals !!! (she rolled her eyes) ... Minnie give her some space to breathe dodo ... shez ill ... and sadu ... (she asked Arnav)  did she...

Arnav – yup ... she had her food ...

Kaajal – Really ?? (with a astonished face) ...

Arnav – haan ...

Kaajal – kaise ?? ... I mean ... mere se toh itna nakhre karti hai ...

Arnav – mujhe toh koi nakhre nahi dikhaya ...

Kaajal – how rude is that Khush ?? ... mai bolu toh nakhre ... aur yeh keh de toh khaa leti hai ... apni toh jaise koi value hi nahi reh gaya ...

Muskaan – kabhi tha kya ??? ... (she added cheekily) ...

Kaajal – chamchi kahinki ... yaha se nikal toh sahi ... phir batati hoo value ke baare mai...

Khushi – Kaajal ... aap kyun humari muskaan toh tang kar rahi hai ...

Kaajal – tu rehne de ... baat hi mat kar merese ...

Khushi – really ?? (with a fake excitement) ... thank you devi maiyaaa ... finally aapne meri sunn li ... thodi derr se hi sahi ...

Kaajal – What ??? ... mai baat naa karu toh tum khush ho ??? ... (she faked an anger and turned her back towards them)

Khushi – (got up on her knees and moved on the bed and hugged her twin's waist) ... arre ... yeh toh sach mai bura maan gayi ... hum toh sirf mazaak kar rahe the ...

Kaajal – (turning around) ... mai bhi ...

Arnav – really ?? ... tum sab kya kisi drama company se bhaage hue ho ??? ...

Kaajal – bola na ... Khaandaani problem hai humari ... (and everyone burst out laughing) ...

Prem entered the room to see his sisters and Arnav laughing and couldn't help a smile. How he wanted Kaajal and Khushi to lead a normal life , only he knew. He felt his prayers were being answered , although a bit late. Priya , who had accompanied her husband just kept a reassuring hand on his shoulders and the couple looked at each other and smiled.

Prem – arrey ... kya hua ??? tum log aise kyun hass rahe ho ?? ...

Kaajal – hey bhai !!! ... kuch khaas nahi ... bai yuh hiii ... (all the other three looked at Prem and Priya and smiled)

Prem – Khushi (she turned to him) ... tum ek aur surprise handle kar sakti ho ??? (she narrowed her eyes a bit and looked at the door) ... you can come in ... (Sunny Malhotra entered the room)

Khushi – (giving a shriek got up from the bed and rushed towards him to hug him) ...Aaap ??? ... yahaaa ??? ... bata nahi sakte the ??? ... (she gave him a rib cracking big bear hug and he hugged her back) ...

Muskaan – kyun dii ... kaisa raha surprise ???

Kaajal – ofcourse accha hi laga hoga ... (she looked at Arnav trying to read his expression. He was totally green with jealousy and it was evident. She nudged him and gestured him to calm down a bit) ...

Khushi – Kya bhaiyaa !!! ... (she addressed Sunny , and Arnav relaxed a bit) ... aapne bhi hume nahi bataya ??? ... (she broke the hug ,while he kissed her forehead) ...

Sunny – Pehle hi bata deta ... toh humari Khushi ke chehre pe yeh Khushi dekhne ko thodi na milti ?? ... chalo ... bed pe leto ...

Once she settled  on her bed , Sunny caught hold of her wrist and checked her pulse , then he checked her temperature, her eyes ,skin and hair and nodded in displeasure.

Sunny – tum apna zara bhi dhyaan nahi rakh sakti ?? ... (he scolded her) ... accha hua ki mai India shift ho  raha hoo ...

Khushi – kya ??? aap ... yaha ??? ... shift ???

Sunny – haan khushi ... waise bhi ... mai bore ho gaya hoon London se ... tum logon ke bina waha rehna impossible ho gaya tha ... so decide kiya ki shift ho jaau ... aur yaha apna practise start karu ... ek do hospitals se offers aaye hai ...

Khushi – sacchi ?? aap is wajah se shift ho rahe hai ??? (she asked as if she doubted)

Sunny – haan ... btw ... tumhe aaraam karna chahiye ... aur hume yaha se nikalna chahiye ... (he told others. Everyone left and the only people left in the room were Arnav and Kaajal) ...

Khushi – Arnavji ... sorry ... aaj koi kaam nahi ho paaya ...

Arnav – no issues Khushi ...

Khushi – kya hua ?? ... koi problem hai kyaa ?? ... aap thode pareshaan lag rahe hai ...

Arnav – exactly problem nahi hai ... actually jis photographer ko humne pehle decide kiya tha ... usne contract tod diya ... mai legal team se baat kar raha hoo ...

Kaajal – par kyaa usse force karna theek rahega ?? ... I mean he can sabotage the whole collection ...

Arnav – mai bhi wohi soch raha hoo ... i have asked for shortlisting of photographers again ... but without Khushi and you ... mai decide nahi kar sakta ...

Khushi – arrey ... isme hum dono ki kya zaroorat hai ??? ... aap jise decide karenge ... woh accha toh hoga hi ...

Kaajal – I think she is right ... I don have any issues if you decide the photographer ...

Arnav – ek photographer hai mere dimaagh mai jo yeh kaam kar sakta hai ... and he is available too ...

Kaajal – cool ... toh finalize kar do usse ...

Arnav – OK !!! ... (taking his coat, while Kaajal took his files) ... you take care Khushi ... (She smiled and nodded ) ... bye ...

Khushi – bye ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hall , everyone was sitting and having a serious discussion with Sunny when Arnav and Kaajal arrived . Kaajal had informed Arnav that Sunny was a psychologist and he had helped Khushi with dealing with her phobias and knew her pretty well. Girish gestured them to join the rest of them .

Sunny – Hi ... I am Dr.Sunny Malhotra ...

Arnav – Arnav Singh Raizaada ... (and they shook their hands) ...

Sunny – (now speaking to all of them) ... Jaise maine pehle hi kaha tha ... I cannot start her sessions right now ... I need time ... usse pehle se hi shakk hai ki mai yaha kyun aaya hoon ... I don't want her to stress more ...

Kaajal – par bhaiyaa ...

Arnav – if I may ?? ... I think he is right ... woh mujhse bhi pooch rahi thi ki usse kya hua tha ... Maine baat ko taal diya ... yeh kehkar ki woh bas behosh ho gayi thi ... par ...

Sunny – par ??

Arnav – usse doubt hai ... I don't think she is convinced ... usne yeh bhi kaha ki usne uske amma ka chehra dekha ...

Nani – KYA ???

Sunny – Relax dadi ... isiliye maine kaha ki main apna sessions start nahi kar sakta ... btw ... Arnav ... you were with her when the incident happened right ??

Arnav – yes ...

Sunny – I need every detail of the incident ...(when Arnav was about to answer) ...  not now ... we will have a session sometime this week ... I just want to tell you all ... be normal around her ... it doesn't look like a psychotic episode ... so there is no need to panic ... we just need to take care of her health and diet and divert her mind ...

Everyone agreed to his suggestion and Arnav left .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi tried to sleep , but she couldn't . She was soo happy that Muskaan and Sunny were back to India .But what gave her the ultimate joy was , her laad governor had come to visit her . He had fussed over her food and he had actually cared for her . She smiled and she got up from her lying position .She just breathed in the air which still had his perfume. She sat cross legged and felt something nudge her and when she lifted her blankets she found one of his sketchbooks there. She picked it up and checked , yup , it definitely belonged to him. She switched on her bedside lamp and started to look at his designs. What she saw gave her a pleasant surprise. They were ethnic designs , which reminded her soo much of her old attires. Pom-Poms , silk ,shiny laces and colors. She looked at each of these designs carefully , running her hands carefully over them as if caressing them . She looked at the date of the first design and it gave her a shock , it was almost 3 years back ,the time she was engaged to Shyaam and he was engaged to Lavanya . So you did not care for me huh ??? she asked him mentally, smiling at his secret. Do you still ?? , she asked him again, pretty unsure . 2 years is a long time , she thought. When called for dinner , she silently went and had food without much fuss and ate hungrily with picking her food . She was in good mood , smiling ,making jokes and happy. Everyone thought it was because of Muskaan and Sunny's return, but Kaajal was a bit unsure, but she let it go . There is no point in finding a reason why one is happy , she thought. It was almost 12 when Khushi couldn't control herself, She took out her cell and msged Arnav – "you left something behind", since she didnt have the guts to call him up now. Almost 30 seconds later , her phone buzzed – "Really ?? ... what is it ?? I hope nothing precious ". She smiled and replied – "I am not sure if its precious or not ... any guesses ?? " .At the other end , although Arnav was a  bit annoyed at being woken up from his Khushi's dream , he was pleasantly surprised by her message. He couldn't control anymore and he called her up, hoping Kaajal wasn't around. Khushi was surprised by his call . She fumbled with her mobile and finally picked up the call .

Khushi – aap ?? ... aapne call kyun kiya ??

Arnav – kyun nahi kar sakta ?? ... call kaat du ??

Khushi – arre humne aise kab kaha ?? ...

Arnav – toh phir naaraaz kyun ho ??

Khushi – arre ... hum kaha naaraaz hai ?? ... aap bhi naa ... (there was silence for a minute  which was killing both of them ) ... Hello ?? ... aap so rahe the kya ??

Arnav – nahi ... mujhe toh aadaat hai aise beech raat ko logon ko call karne ka ... ofcourse Khushi ... mai sone ki koshish kar raha tha ...

Khushi – koshish ?? ... koi sone ki koshish kaise kar sakta hai ??

Arnav – kyun nahi kar sakta ?? ... tum yaha nahi ho ... so isiliye demo nahi dikha sakta ... (he almost bit his tongue at his cheeky dialogue ) ...

Khushi – hmmm ... koi pareshaani hai ?? (assuming his silence to be some trouble)

Arnav – nahi nahi ... bas kaam kar raha tha ...thodi derr pehle tak ... par dii ne zabardasti sula diya ... (to which she giggled ) ... tumhe hasi aa rahi hai ?? ...

Khushi – ofcourse ... aur Khushi bhi ... kyunki ... kal se sab hume zabardasti sulane ki koshish kar rahe hai ... including you ... ab tassalli hui ki mai akeli nahi hoo is atyachaar se ...

Arnav – woh isliye kyunki tum beemaar ho ... btw ... tumne davaayi kha li ??

Khushi – jiii ... aur acche bacche ki tarah khana bhi kha liya ...

Arnav – good girl (he told like he was telling a small kid , she giggled again, which was musical to his ears) ... waise Khushi ...

Khushi – jiii ...

Arnav – kya bhool gaya hoon mai waha ??

Khushi – woh ... aapki sketchbook ...

Arnav – oh woh ?? ...

Khushi – jii ... kaafi puraani lag rahi hai ... maaf kijiye ... aapse bina pooche maine aapke designs dekhe ...

Arnav – koi baat nahi ... btw kaise lage ??

Khushi – theek thaak hai ...

Arnav – sirf theek thaak ??? ...

Khushi – hmmm ... waise aapki in designs ki inspiration kya hai ?? ...

Arnav – tumhe kya lagta hai ?? ... koi guess ?? ...

Khushi – jii ... woh ... (not able to find words)

Arnav – tum ... (he said without hesitation) ...

Khushi – hum ??

Arnav – haa ... although ... tumhe ajeeb lagega ... tumhare purane dressing sense kaafi different tha ... colourful , vibrant with life ...

Khushi – par ... yeh designs baahar kyun nahi aaye ??

Arnav – sahi mauka ... aur model nahi mili ... but maybe someday ... I will release them...

Khushi – hmmm ...

Arnav – Khushi ???

Khushi – jiii ...

Arnav – neend aa rahi hai ??

Khushi – hmmm ...

Arnav – toh so jaao naa ... baat kyun kar rahi ho ??

Khushi – arrey ... yeh kya baat hui ... phone aapne kiya ... aur hume daant rahe hai ki baat kyun kar rahi ho ?? ...

Arnav – (although was in full mood to talk to her more , decided against it considering her health) ... Khushi ... chalo ... so jaate hai ... Good night ...

Khushi – Good night ... (he cut the call and both slept with a smile on their faces)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of part 24
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys !!!

Sorry for the most late update ... I know many would have wanted to kill me for it ... hopefully I am safe as of now ... 😉
Work and more work , considering the year end has kept me busy ... 😭😭

I have finally updated the 24th part of my FF ...
This part may seem a bit draag , but it is necessary for the further epis ...
Hope you guys like it ...

Please do lemme know how you felt about this part
All comments/suggestions/ideas are more than welcome ...

Please dont forget to "LIKE" the post if you like the part ...

All jootis n chappals in pairs are welcome ...

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edit
loved the update..u kept us on long wait..but now u gave us a good update so u r forgiven,lolzzz
story moved ahead for arhi..loved that..their late night phone call..hope she gets better soon.Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Haaye
so cute
lovd arhi phn talk
Ended thumbnail
aww these two are adorable. there is still the mystery of whats really up with khushi
xxx