Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaha!!! kaajal rocks ya! she sounds like my best friend! πŸ˜† which is why she rocks! πŸ˜›

anyways, i LOVED how the update was superrr long... although only 35% arhi! πŸ˜­ see, when we ask for longer updates, it means, WE WANT MORE ARHI! πŸ˜†
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lyraa

great... luv kajals characterπŸ‘

thanku lyraa 😊 ... really glad you liked her 😊
nishi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srahs

loved it thankx for pm

glad you liked it srahs 😊
nishi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharneil92

hahahaha!!! kaajal rocks ya! she sounds like my best friend! πŸ˜† which is why she rocks! πŸ˜›

anyways, i LOVED how the update was superrr long... although only 35% arhi! πŸ˜­ see, when we ask for longer updates, it means, WE WANT MORE ARHI! πŸ˜†

hey sharneil πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...
Yup KJ rocks !!!! 😎 ...

yaar ... atleast 35% naa ... aur zyaada unka abhi nahi milwa sakti ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...

maghalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nishi dear... read both the parts together...enjoyed it very much...i loved each and everything especially kaajal telling "chottee jiju"πŸ˜† this kaajal is really rocking yaar...and ending part, eeehhh your thinking, really wondering yaar...how come you are able to end each part with a twist...you are always giving work to my brainπŸ˜‰though it was looking like the message is obviously from kaajal but i cant make hopes...i am sure you will end up with someone else...eagerly waiting for the next update
nishi thumbnail

thanku Miss Riz ... glad you liked it 😊
nishi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maghalakshmi

hi nishi dear... read both the parts together...enjoyed it very much...i loved each and everything especially kaajal telling "chottee jiju"πŸ˜† this kaajal is really rocking yaar...and ending part, eeehhh your thinking, really wondering yaar...how come you are able to end each part with a twist...you are always giving work to my brainπŸ˜‰though it was looking like the message is obviously from kaajal but i cant make hopes...i am sure you will end up with someone else...eagerly waiting for the next update

hey Maghalakshmi !!!! ... Thr u r ... I thgt u went missing or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
cute na "chotte"jiju ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...
even I wonder how I am able to end each chapter with a twist ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...
the next update will be up in a couple of hrs ... in a super mood to churn out updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maghalakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishi

hey Maghalakshmi !!!! ... Thr u r ... I thgt u went missing or something πŸ˜† ...
cute na "chotte"jiju ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...
even I wonder how I am able to end each chapter with a twist ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...
the next update will be up in a couple of hrs ... in a super mood to churn out updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😊doing my final year project yaar...today project review...thatswhy couldnt visit our forum yesterday...
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!!
LOL! Kaajal is HILARIOUS!
Loved the ending message...he said exactly what she thought he would!
:"What- naama!!!!"
HAHAHHAHAH