ARHI FF : Life and its twists !!! *On Hold* - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nishi

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
decide kar lo yaar πŸ˜›... ArHi meeting or Kaajal's sacchai πŸ˜‰... lolzzzπŸ˜†

Glad you liked the update 😊</font>

after kaajal's sachai it will be arhi meeting..thats what i want n was sayin..
πŸ‘very nice i just finished 4 parts and to tell u the truth its so amazing that i don't have the words ...but plz cut the suspense now and make arnav realize khushi and kajal difference plz...its such a cliff hanger that will just distract me now...awsome writting skills do write soon and soon means very very soon
Originally posted by sarach

after kaajal's sachai it will be arhi meeting..thats what i want n was sayin..

how about both together ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by angel_60107

πŸ‘very nice i just finished 4 parts and to tell u the truth its so amazing that i don't have the words ...but plz cut the suspense now and make arnav realize khushi and kajal difference plz...its such a cliff hanger that will just distract me now...awsome writting skills do write soon and soon means very very soon

Thank you soo much for ur wonderful comments dear 😊😊😊
am working on my next update ... and don worry i ll update soon ... very soon ... thou not very vey soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Part 13 :

Arnav – Nahi toh kya kar logi ?? 😑

KJ – you know what ?? ...what you are doing is incredibly stupid ... main sirf ek baar warn karti hoo ... but tumhari bhalayi ke liye dobara bol deti hoo ... leave my hand ... 😑😑

He  further tightened his grip to her annoyance . He looked into her eyes , they were not the pleading ones which had fear whenever he had forcibly held her before , they were differentπŸ˜• . Her eyes were mad with anger just like his dii had described his when he was angry . What even surprised him was, they held no sign of knowing him , he was a stranger to them . Kaajal was mad with fury , no one in their right mind had ever misbehaved with her . How could she let this one go by ??😑😑 With one swift movement she swirled her legs and kicked his legs dislodging his balance ,while simultaneously twisting her arm to free her hand from his grip . He just lost balance and fell down on his back . 😲😲Arnav didn't know what had hit him , but now he was sure that he had every reason to lose hope of getting Khushi back .πŸ˜” She had transformed into something he could not comprehend. Slowly Kaajal went down on one knee maintaining a small distance from him , but completely aware of all her senses so that her reflexes would be faster.

Kaajal – As I told , what you did was incredibly stupid ... no one ... get it ... *no one* ever gets away... if they misbehave with *me* 😑... (now getting up) ... accha hua yeh circus baahar nahi hua ... else mera staff mujhse waise bhi darte hai ... aur shaayad ab kaapne lagenge ... aur haan ... Mr.Raizaada ... har ladki koi naasuk kali nahi hoti ...  koi bijli bhi hoti hai (pointing to herself) ... so bachke rehana... got it ???πŸ‘πŸΌ ... ... (in her matter of fact tone) ... Abhi main plant jaa rahi hoon ... I ll be back in an hour ... if you please , you can stay here and wait for me ... else you could come any other day with an appointment (and left the cabin before Arnav  could get up ) ...

Arnav - (now up) ... What the ?? ... 😲😑

A part of him wanted to stay back and rip her apart for her cheek, that's when a part of his ego told , "Arnav singh raizaada doesnt wait for anyone" and he was about to get out when her PA came up to him .

PA - sir ... Ma'am asked me to enquire if you need anything while you waited ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Arnav - (he thought) ... How dare she ... She was sure that I was going to wait ??? ... (to the PA) When will she be back ??

PA - hopefully in an hour sir, provided waha koi problem na ho ... kabhi kabhi ma'am kaafi details tak jaati hai ... 

Arnav - so tumhe pata nahi ... and tum expect karti ho ki main wait karu ?? 😑😑

PA - (now changing the topic) ... sir why dont I take you around the office and our studio ?? ... tab tak ma'am mostly aa jaayegi ...

Arnav - (he wanted to get over with the work he had to do ) ... whatever ...

While he went around taking a tour of the office , he was quite impressed by the elegance and the choice of colors. Each section had a different hue and decoration , but what was surprising was they didn't clash with each other. what was even more impressive was the use of draperies manufactured by them. It was an innovative way of advertising to the clients who came to the office. πŸ‘πŸ‘Only if Khushi had not been involved in this company , he would have been glad that AR and Mehra group had a contract. πŸ˜”The PA informed him that the only section left out for him to see was ethnic embroidery and design studio which was at the other end she pointed. By then she got a call and she excused herself for some time .

In the studio, Khushi was working with her craftsmen,some of them handpicked by herself from Lucknow and other places. The studio was made to accommodate her and she had fought tooth and nail to decorate it herself. She planned on decorating the studio which had a mughlai architecture inside with embroidered chikkan sarees. πŸ˜‰She was instructing them on properly fixing them so they wouldn't fall on some unsuspecting person in the studio. A middle aged artsman was trying to fix the draperies on a pillar when Khushi called out for him . "Arrey kaka ... aap yeh sab kaam kyun kar rahe hai ?? ... Aap bas yaha baithke hume yeh kahiye ki yeh design kaisa rahega ?? ... yeh sab hum sambhal lenge ", she handed over her new sketch book 😊😊. She climbed onto a stool to fix it. Just then she froze . "Nahi ... Hey Devi Maiyaa ... yeh sirf humara weham to nahi ?? ... woh yaha ?? " ,πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ a little disturbed she tried to move a bit and lost her balance and was about to fall down 😲.She closed her eyes anticipating a horrible fall ,but way too familiar hands caught her in the nick of time.β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ She opened her eyes slowly to meet his . 😍

Arnav didn't know what bought him here .πŸ˜•πŸ˜• It was as if his legs had a mind of their own and he walked into the studio brimming with people working leisurely and that was when he felt her presence.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ His eyes searched for her and it was just in time he saw that she was losing balance 😲😲. He had rushed to the spot and yet again automatically managed to save her from falling .πŸ‘πŸΌ They both were lost staring at each other (Yaaayyy Raaba ve makes a come backπŸ₯³πŸ˜ ) ... oblivious to the fact that the saree which Khushi was trying to fix had landed on them .😳😳 Khushi's staff came rushing trying to remove the saree covering them .

Many things happened at once . Both Arnav and Khushi came out of their trance , Kaajal who had just come back from the plant had entered the studio and Arnav looked at Kaajal . He wasn't sure whether what he saw was real or his imagination , so when he tried to reason what he had seen, he completely lost the fact that he had Khushi in his arms and had let her go ,resulting in her falling down with a mild thud . πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaajal – YOU MORON !!!😑😑 ... how dare you ??? ... how dare you hurt *MY* sister ?? (Kaajal screamed angrily and was walking madly towards Arnav who was just staring at her dumbfounded) .

Khushi – (looked at him and was sure that he was in shock sprang up and stood in front of him) ... Kaajal ... Kuch nahi hua ... hum bas ... πŸ˜•

Kaajal – ( She was just 3 to 4 feet away from them ,pointing to Arnav ) Isne tumhe hurt kiya Khush !!! ISNE !!! 😑😑... (she tried to get hold of Arnav trying to hurt him and Khushi tried her best at blocking her sister's hands by moving towards them knowing and hoping that Kaajal would never hurt herπŸ€”)

Arnav who was lost till now started to slowly come back to his senses, what the hell had he witnessed ?? ... Two khushis ?? ... how is it possible ?? πŸ˜•Then he heard voices of two women and some people who were trying to pacify Khushi(who was KJ) .

Arnav – What the hell ?? (looking at KJ ,mistaking her for Khushi . She had a murderous glare pointed towards him) ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Kaajal – Exactly !!! What the hell !!! 😑😑... tumne mujhe hurt karne ki koshish ki ... aur jab nahi kar paaye toh meri behen ko hurt kiya ?? ... how dare you !!! you moron ... you psycho !!! ...

Arnav – tumhari sister ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•(oblivious to the fact the it was Khushi who was trying to save him and who was standing as a shield between him and Kaajal.He was facing her back ) ...

Kaajal – Yes !!! ... My sister ... you IDIOT !!! ...

Arnav – Maine Payal ko kab hurt kiya ?? πŸ˜•πŸ€”... (fully confused) ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaajal – Payal ?? ...πŸ˜• (now slightly confused) ... tumne Payal dii ko bhi hurt kiya ??? .😲😲... Ab toh main tumhe pukka nahi chodungi ... Main tumhara bhartha bana doongi ... 😑😑😑

Khushi – Arre ... kya kar rahi ho ?? ... ruko toh ... Relax ... πŸ€”

Arnav – Maine payal ko kabhi hurt nahi kiya samjhi ?? Nor will I hurt her ever ... tumhe toh mujhe thank you kehna chahiye ... πŸ˜†

Kaajal – Thank you !!!! 😲😲😲... thank you for what ??? ... tumhari wajah se mera mood kharaab hua ... meri PA almost faint hone waali haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Meri behen hurt hui hai .😑😑... mera office circus ka show ban gaya hai🀣 ... in sab ke liye thank you bolu ?? ... 😲😑

Arnav – Dekho Khushi ...

Both Kaajal and Khushi turned towards him

Kaajal – Kaajal ...

Khushi – Jii ???

😲😲😲
😲😲😲😲

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of part 13

Hey guys !!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I have finally updated part 13 of my twisted FF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

finally Arnav meets both Khushi and Kaajal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...

Please do temme how this part was ... I couldn't help but make it a bit comic ... 😳😳

Please don forget to press the "Like" button and gimme ur precious comments ... 😊
😳
i jst love this part!!!
finally the truth is out b4 arnav!!!!!

bahahahah i love confused arnav, wild kaajal and sensible khushi...i think it would amazing if both kaajal and arnav becomes good friends cause their personaltiy are similar...oh you know what, muskaan and arnav should become besties since both get irritated by KJ πŸ˜† 

they can plan something against KJ and khushi catches them...of course by that time arnav would have become lost puppy in love πŸ˜›

totally loved the ending when he calls khushi and KJ and khushi both reply

update soon
πŸ˜† our poor boy is soo confused! πŸ˜† luv tht line " mein payal ko nahi hurt kiya!"