Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys !!Here comes part 4 😊😊😊

I know it might be a bit boring , but I wanted to get into a bit of details so that there ll b less confusion later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .Sorry there is no Arhi scene in this ...Do lemme know your comments .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For god's sake ... plz temme is she ready or is she sulking as usual ?? ... cursing herself for all the problems in the Universe right now ?? " , she asked Payal again . Payal didn't know what to tell her , she just stared back at her . Payal always thought , she understood Khushi the best ,but she was a bit jealous that there was someone who knew Khushi and who could predict Khushi better than her. Payal replied ," woh kuch nahi bol rahi ... nahi ro rahi hai ... itna sab kuch hua ... phir bhi... Humne use itna chup kabhi nahi dekha ... Maa Bauji , Buaji aur Nani ne bhi use samjhane ki koshish ki ... lekin woh toh ek patthar ki tarah baithi hai ... Humse uska yeh haal nahi dekha jaa raha ... tum andar kyun nahi aati ... shayad tumhari baat sunle ... " ."Main andar kaise aao ?? Kisine mujhe yaha dekh liya toh sab gadbad ho jaayega ... Phir sabhi poochenge yeh kaun hai ... what is she doing here and blah blah ... I cant take this risk ... Naans ko pata chala toh mera murder kar degi ... " , she replied back .

"Kaajal ... please ... andar aayiye ... hum aisa karte hai ... ek dupatta leke aate hai , aap usse apna chehra dakh lijiye ... phir toh koi nahi dekhega na ... " , saying which Payal was about to leave , when someone whined , " Oh plzz sis ... how long will this take ... " . Kaajal replied , " Yeah ... that's why I asked you to shut up and sleep , but tumhe Sherlock holmes banne ka allergy jo hai ... Dii , aap Minnie ko apne saath le jaao andar . Mai yahi aapka wait karungi ". She was clearly annoyed by her younger sis , why on earth did she have to spy on her ? and Kaajal couldn't afford her Granny to know that she had sneaked out in the middle of the  night, so this trouble was tagged along with her for now . She decided to give a nice hearing once they left this hell of a place . But for now she was occupied with much more serious issue of her another sis , Khushi.

Payal came back with a duppata and Kaajal went along with her unnoticed into the room which was at the far end of the house . No one else other than the family knew that Khushi was still in the Gupta household. Once inside ,Kaajal removed the duppata and came near Khushi. Garima, Shashi and Buaji gasped seeing her . She gave them a small smile and said , "Khushi ne mujhe bulaya ... aur isse pehle aap yeh pooche ki mai kaun hoo (indicating Shashi and buaji) , main Khushi ki behen hoo ... Garima masi , aapne Khushi ka itna khayal rakha usse zinda rakha ... iske liye thankyou ... lekin ab Khushi ko aapse door jana hi hoga .." . Garima asked , "Par ... aap ek doosre ko kaise jaante hai ... aur woh insaan ... woh toh isse maar dalega ... ". "Aapne kya socha ki aap usse kahi aur le jaayengi toh hume pata nahi chalega ?? Aur masi , woh insaan ab humara kuch nahi bigaad sakta , maine use aise jagah pohuncha diya hai jaha se woh humara kuch nahi bigaad sakta. ".When Shashi and Buaji looked quizzically at her , Kaajal explained how their chacha had tried to kill the whole family and take over the property from her mom(who was garima's sister) . He had killed their father and pretended it to be an accident . But her father who was clever enough , made sure that he had the property named to his three daughters , Khushi,Kaajal and Muskaan. Although , he tracked down their mother and killed her , her Granny (Nani) fled with the girls to their ancestral home where they were protected. That was when Granny decided to give the responsibility of the three girls to two of her other children. While Khushi was sent off with Garima, Girish(garima's brother) take care of Kaajal and Muskaan. Garima was way too careful and  managed to get off the grid after a couple of years with khushi . She and Khushi led a silent and happy life in the Gupta household .

Although Khushi and Muskaan were oblivious of the past, Kaajal wasn't , she knew each and every detail of the man who had torn apart her family .Her Mamu didn't bring her up like a conventional girl , but he bought her up like a guy. She painstakingly planned every step of her revenge and brought down the man to rags and took over the ruined Mehra industries by the time she was 18 . Once a thriving business was next to ruins. Her mamu somehow managed to prevent a takeover of Mehra Group but now his health was giving up , so she joined him in taking care of the business . She was quite successful in making the business stable.

A couple of years back she started searching for Khushi. A Private investigator was successful in getting some details about Khushi once he saw glimpses of her and Arnav on TV . She was a bit late when she reached lucknow , but managed to find out that she was in Delhi. She somehow contacted Khushi and finally after a gap of 9 years the sisters met . Payal also tagged along with Khushi. That was when the sisters decided to stay in touch and break the news to their parents when the time was right. But fate was cruel to them again , the last time she tried calling Khushi, Arnav had broken her phone and unfortunately Khushi didn't remember Kaajal's number. But the turn of events earlier in the day had stressed Khushi soo much that she called Kaajal automatically and Kaajal had come to her.

Slowly , Kaajal went and sat in front of Khushi, " Its been 6 months I guess ... God knows how much I missed you ... seriously tumhe mera number kahi store kar lena chahiye ... ", saying which she touched Khushi's hand. Her touch had done it , Khushi just looked at her twin . Both stared at each other and the dam burst out for Khushi. She just hugged Kaajal and cried her heart out. It was more than an hour now , but Khushi was inconsolable. Even Kaajal couldn't stop her tears from falling out . "Wow ... Miss Khadoos is crying ... this should be "the" wonder of the world ", Muskaan said taking out her mobile. "Don u dare sissy ,you shall be fried if you try to take even a single pic now ", Kaajal glared at her. "arrey ... aap aise kyun keh rahi hai humari choti behen ko ... aap unhe humare saaamne dhumka nahi sakti ..." said Khushi wiping her tears , Kaajal rolled her eyes, thinking how was she going to handle these two together. "Aur Muskaan ... aap ko bhi Kaajal ki baat maan ni chahiye ... agar hum dono ki tasveer abhi baahar nikal gayi toh aafat aa jaayegi". Muskaan just nodded at Khushi. " Wow !!! now you two are a gang eh ?? ... God ! this cartoon(pointing to muskaan) ... never listened to me ever ... and now she just becomes acchi bacchii in front of her (towards Khushi) .." , Kaajal said. Everyone smiled , now that the situation was under control.

Now have we forgotten our Arnav babua ?? ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Well he was driving his Nani back to Sheesh Mahal , slowly ofcourse , when Nani said, " Hume toh yakeen nahi hota chotte ki hum sab bhi us raakshas se dhoka kha gaye ... Hume toh chinta ho rahi hai Anjali bitiya ki ... Pata nahi kaa kare ... Kya socha tha humne aur kaa ho raha hai humre parivaar ke saath ." , she sighed . He said , " Nani .. main uss Shyaam ko chodunga nahi ... Usne mere dii ki zindagi ke saath khela... Arnav singh raizaada ko dhoka kiya ... aap chinta mat kijiye ... " . Nani said , " Aur khushi bitiya toh ...", arnav just stilled a bit . Khushi ... she looked fine ... what was nani talking about. "Woh toh kuch bol hi nahi rahi hai ... Anjali bitiya toh badi hai ... sambhal legi apne aap ko kabhi na kabhi ... par Khushi bitiya toh ... aapko pata hai chotte , hum sab usse baat karne ki koshish kar rahe the , par woh ek murat ki tarah baithi thi ... bas tabhi baat ki, jab unhone us shyaam ko thappad maara . hum toh keh rahe the unke parivaar se , ki unhe rula dijiye toh sahi hoga ... kam se kam dil thoda sa toh halka ho jaayega unka ... hum toh kahet rahe chote , hume unse doobara milna chahiye , thodi dino baad."

Now Arnav was clearly confused. What on earth was Nani talkin about . Khushi wasn't talking ? he could swear on both Heaven and Hell that she did talk , rather shout , yell and to an extent threaten him. He was sure that the turn of events had affected her in a weird way , she wasn't naive but felt dangerous. The aura which she emitted affected him in a different way. And they wanted her to cry? , although he hated her tears and couldn't bear her cry , he would have preferred her tears than her shrill laugh, her calculating and piercing eyes and her cutting voice . Her words had hurt him before but today , they had cut him , pierced him and burnt him . She wasn't the Khushi whom he knew ... She was something else ... and to think of it ,she did look different, her clothes were jeans and a shirt , her hair was wavy and not straight , and it had red streaks !!! He wondered if it was the trick of lightings or what he saw was true ... "arrey chote ... kaha jaa rahe hai ... aapko yaha daaye mudna tha ...",said nani . Arnav came back to his senses and took the right route to Sheesh Mahal.

As soon as he entered Sheesh Mahal , his manager called him up , "Sir ,Ms Kaajal Mehra ne request kiya hai aapse ki aap unhe apna helipad use karne ki permission de. She wants it for tonight. She is ready to pay any amount for it." Arnav who was quite busy snapped,"Ab yeh sab mujhe kyun bata rahe ho . Tumhe naukri pe isliye rakha hai ki tum yeh decision le sako and mujhe irritate nahi hona pade . Get that ?? " .He went to console his sister.

"Thank you . Yes aapki payment mai aate hi kar doongi . and what place did u say ? Sheesh Mahal right. I shall be there in an hour or so. ", Kaajal cut the call . "Chalo chalo ... saara din nahi hai humare paas. Jaldi nikalna hai hume yaha se . " she came back and said to Khushi.

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey it ws too good!!!!
specially the chngd khushi!!!!
or is there ny duplicate of khushi!!!!
watng fr the nxt part eagerly...as to wat drama is to be unfolded!!!!
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kajal is khushi's twin
update was nice but bit confusing
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okay!!!
jst read the 6th part!!!!
n the confusion gt clrd...so i ws ryt!!!!
khushi has a twin...bt i hope arnav doesn't fall fr kajal nw!!!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..what this new twist..look alike sisters..arnie will be confused...as well wee too.but loved it..waiting for nxt
Ended thumbnail
twin! wow!!!!

but its a bit confusing, lol
great update nontheless :)
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: moon_mine

okay!!!

jst read the 6th part!!!!
n the confusion gt clrd...so i ws ryt!!!!
khushi has a twin...bt i hope arnav doesn't fall fr kajal nw!!!!

lolzz ... no dear ...
I don want myself to be murdered by making them fall in love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
Shez kinda Lady ASRπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... and ppl would not prefer someone similar to them to fall in love ... 😳😳😳😳
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ooo twin eh? sounds interesting!
i like the twist and tension this story has got
keep it up :)

princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
twins awww...arnav is def gonna be in for a treat hehehhe continue soon
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4