Ps culd u Add me to ur pm list?? Kay thanks
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing ff, love it...plz add me to ur PM list...update soon
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

There she stood ... near a red Audi ... constantly talking, to whom, he didn't know ... she didn't seem have a mobile in her hand and as far as he knew her , she didn't know how to operate a bluetooth headset . She wasn't a gizmo freak so he was sure she was having a conversation with herself. He wondered how did such an expensive vehicle come to be here . She looked worried , but she didn't look heartbroken. He had expected her to be sitting and crying her heart out in her room , but here she was , looking confident that "come what , I shall face it . ". He then realized , may be she was trying to be look strong infront of her family members. Slowly he moved towards her . Although she stood facing him , he was sure she didn't notice his presence . Then he heard her , "Is bar agar tumne koi bhi galti ki toh ... sab kuch jaisa plan kiya hai waisa hi hona chahiye ... I dont care how you will manage it ... didn't I tell you , I dont want to hear any reasons ... Agar tum log se nahi hoga , toh seedhe keh do ... main khud kar doongi ... aur haan , agar koi gadbad hua toh kalse mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana ... ". When he was about 10 yards away from her , she turned towards the car as though talking to someone in the vehicle.Then she told someone in the vehicle , " what boring song is this ... soo kiddish and soo damn girlish , change it ... NOW " .

"what the ..." , Arnav thought . Her marriage had become a tamasha , his sister's life was ruined by a beast , her own reputation was at stake and this female was worried about a so called plan and songs . He could never understand her , at first he was doubtful , now he was sure of that . And what was wrong with her , first she pretends to blast someone on phone , then threatens and now she is plain rude to the person in the vehicle . Clearly the turn of events has affected her ... badly . She was never rude , except to him ofcourse, but he knew that was because he taunted her many times . She has again forgotten her place he thought . He went near her , still facing her back and replied ," Suna tha ki sadme ki wajah se log pagal ho jaate hai ... looks like you have totally lost it " . There wasn't a reply from her .

"Is gaadi ka ek picture bhi tum afford nahi kar sakti aur iske andar baithne waalon ke upar hukum chala rahi hoo (no response)...Oh ... lagta hai koi naya aadmi phasa liya hai ... tum jaise log apne harkaton se baaz nahi aate ... kam se kam ek do din tak to ruk jaati ... duniya ko dikhane ke liye ki tum kitni bechari ho ... " , he continued to taunt her , but still there was no response. Now clearly annoyed , he went ahead and holding her shoulder shouted " jab mai tumse baat kar raha hu , toh meri taraf dekho ... " , he forcibly turned her towards him .

"Woaaahhh !! " , she turned with a look of surprise that someone had turned her with force , she clearly looked confused and was further confused as to when he had come so near to her . She pushed him away a bit using her hands and removed her earphones and yelled , " Who the hell do you think you are ??? ... and tumhari himmat kaise hui mere itne paas aane ki aur mujhe choone ki ... samajhte kya ho apne aap ko ... jo bhi kehna hai door rehkar kaho " .

"Tum .. mujhe ... Arnav Singh Raizaada se pooch rahi ho ki mai kaun hoo ... aur baat toh aise kar rahi hoo , jaise ki tumhe chooke maine tumhe maila kar diya ... tum jaisi ladkiya dikti kuch ho aur hoti kuch aur ho ... ", he replied , now clearly angry at her . 

Well how could she shut up , she was clearly not known for shutting up , " Hum jaisi ladkiyan ... kehna kya chahte ho ... " 

"Tum jaisi ladkiyan paison ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho ... kisi bhi hadd tak gir sakti ho ... pehle mujhe phasane ki koshish ki ... jab mai nahi phasa toh mere jijaji ko phasa liya ... meri dii ki zindagi tabah kar dii ... tumhe sharam nahi aayi , ek shadi shuda aadmi ke saath rishta banane ke baare mai sochte hue ... aur tumhari acting ki toh tareef karni hi padegi ... how could you face my dii and nani when you were planning all these ... you gold-digg..." . 

"Shut Up !!... " , she yelled back . "agar tumhe hum jaise ladkiyon se problem hai toh humse baat kyun kar rahe ho ... what the hell do u think you are doing by talkin such nonsense with me ... aur rahi baat aapko pata hone ki hum jaisi ladkiya kya kar sakti hai , you have no clue what I can do ... I dont care what you think and talk , coz as far as I know it is just nonsense . Aur rahi baat tumhe phasane ki ... meri kismat itni bhi kharaab nahi hai .. " , saying which she turned back and started to move towards the door .

Arnav , now lost the bit of cool he had and went ahead and caught her hand, " Mujhse aise baat karne ki tumhari himmat kaise hui ..."

She snapped , "kyun ... jab tum bakwaas karne ki himmat kar sakte ho , toh main bhi aise baat karne hi himmat kar sakti hoo ... " , she tried to free her hand and said, " Haath chodo mera ... warna .." . "Warna kya kar logi ... " , asked Arnav.

She stared back at him , and then she smiled , a calculating smile which he did not recognise , "Warna ... mai kya karungi ?? hmmm...Sochte hai ... Pehle toh mai chillaungi ...  aur tab mera mooh band karne ke liye tumhe apne ek haath ko free karna padega , phir bhi agar tumne mera haath nahi choda toh mai tumhare is pyaare chehra ka naksha badal doongi apne nails se ... kaafi accha lagega na ...tribal getup tumpe ... aur phir log ikhatte honge aur sawaal karenge ki tum mere saath battameezi kyun kar rahe ho ... aakhir tumhi ne toh kaha na , ki mai ek acchi actress hoo ...abhi se plan kar lo ... kya jawaab dena hai ... kaafi interesting hoga ... ya phir mera haath chodo" , she replied coolly , without any hesitation. Arnav was stumped by her reply . He just stared back at her and left her hand. When he didn't stop staring at her , she said " arrey itna kyun ghoor rahe ho mujhe , mai itni bhi khoobsoorat nahi hoo ki log mujhe aise ghoore ... ". Fed up he just turned and tried walking away. "waise ... i dont think you will believe , par hume toh pata nahi tha ki Shyaam shaadishuda hai ... par atleast shyaam ko pata hoga hi naa , ki woh shaadi shudha hai . phir woh kyun dubara shaadi karne chala tha . aisi kya kami hai tumhari behen mai ...dikne mai toh acchi hai ... kaafi sweet bhi hai ... lagta hai kuch bada issue hai uska ... may be she cannot ..." . Arnav couldn't control his anger , he just turned " Enough ...!!! ... How dare you ??? " .

She gave a shrill sarcastic laugh ,"Kyun ???... Bura laga ??... chot lagi ???... jab aap doosron ko chot pahunchane ki himmat kar sakte hai , tab sochna tha ki doosre bhi aapko chot pahuncha sakte hai ... yaad rakhna ...woh kya hai na ... jo log sheeshe ke ghar mai rehte mai , unhe doosron ke gharon par patthar nahi phenkna chahiye . Aur aainda se humse humari aukaat ki baat karne se pehle , apni aukaat ko bhool mat jaana . Kyunki jo diktha hai woh hamesha sach nahi hota . Aur ek baat ... Mujhe woh log bilkul pasand nahi jo battameez hai ... aur khaaskar woh log jo mujhse bhi zyaada moohfatt aur battameez ho " , she replied coolly . Arnav was stunned by her reply and more surprised by her tone. It was smooth as silk but could rip apart anyones confidence and it contained a steely resolve as though she knew what she was talking and doing . She was different from the khushi he knew . Actually she was nothing like khushi , she wasn't scared of him .

He was about to reply bak , when Nani called "chottey ... app yaha ??? ... accha hua aap aa gaye ... aap yahi rukiye ... hum aate hai ... "and she went in . Payal who was with Nani, froze at the sight of her . "tum ??... yaha ??? ... tumhe pata hai ??..." ,saying which she ran towards her and hugged her . Payal was being consoled by her . Arnav was more confused , shouldn't it be the other way round. "aap andar jaayiye aur usse kahiye jaldi tayyar ho jaaye , main yahi intezaar karungi ... nahi mai abhi andar nahi aaoungi ... mai baat ko aur bigaadna nahi chahti ... Main nahi chahti ki koi mujhe yaha dekhe", she told Payal to leave. she stood coolly near the car and was back again to her songs . Arnav stared at her and was about to talk to her when Nani came bak signalled Arnav to take her back . Arnav was very confused now . He started his vehicle with Nani in it and left.

When Payal came out , she came towards Payal and asked " woh ready ho gayi ... ya aur drama kar rahi hai " ...

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys !!! ... tried adding you to my buddy list , but i guess it shd be accepted by you ppl too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Meanwhile , I have updated part 3 ... its quite long ... hope u ll not b bored ... πŸ˜•
Couldn't stop writing once I started this part πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Do lemme know ur comments
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!! it's khushi's twin isn't it??? πŸ˜²
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey plz pm me when u nxt update..its such a nice one..waiting for nxt
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!
A fab update.
Arnav isn't the only one who's confused...πŸ˜†
Khushi's behaviour and attitude made me wonder what's going on too!!
Looking forward to the next part!!!
😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg who is tht !? i love her attitude towards arnav puts him right to his spot!
sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...though i m confused...who are they talking abt at the end??