Ritz Jeele Ye Pal

Gaurav's favourite films

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Gaurav's favourite films
Andaaz Apna Apna
Andaaz Apna Apna is an all time favourite. I love the Amar Prem jokes in it. Aamir and Salman Khan have given one of their best performances in this movie. This is one film where I know all the dialogues by heart.

Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
This is the best romantic film of my school era. It has Shah Rukh at his best and I love all the songs in it. Who can forget Ruk Ja O Dil Diwane, Mehandi Lagake Rakhna and others?
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Titanic
This is a classic of modern cinema. It's an amazing film in all aspects. Right from the acting by Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet to direction to music everything about it is perfect.
.Tanya. thumbnail
Gladiator
This is again is a sad story told so beautifully with the idea of a real hero. It is an inspirational story that I can just keep watching.
.Tanya. thumbnail
The Mask
This is my favourite Jim Carrey film. His performance in it is just fantastic. The Mask is a total entertainer that one can watch to get pepped up.
Thanks for the article. Actually AAA is also one of my favorite movie and I think it is the best comedy movie in all time in Indian history.
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much Tanya🤗
Thanks for sharing Tanya!

Nice choice of films. I agree with everything except for Titanic. Me not a big fan of that one.