Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Really loved both the parts... they are awesome!!!

This veera and rishab they are back!!!!!

Just hate this rishab... the way he was staring at heer!!! Someone just kick him..

Prem and heer dance... so romantic..

I reallly loved that heer said about rishab to prem... that was just so good thing she did rather that hiding!!!

Thanks for the pm!!

Edited by zigzagway_sadi - 12 years ago
AnokhiKhwahish thumbnail

nice update repuzell.😊

fantactic yaar. 👏

i loved it😳

thanks for pm.😊

continue soon.😊

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 4 next part eagerly!
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as today was my birthday😊!! had an amazing surprise from my frnds n family so very happy😃!!!

so to give u guys treat will be back in a while wid a long n romantic update😉!!!

thora sa patience aur kuch nahiii😆
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so here is the updatee!

chapter 13 :

heer n prem were seated in the plane. heer was sitting on the window side n prem beside her. heer was a bit sacred coz of the flight coz she was goin for the first time bt she knew prem was wid her n nothing wid happen to her bt still she was n so prem noticed thiz after getting himself comfortable.
prem: kya howa heer?
heer: woh mjhay uchayai aur plane say dar lagat hai.
prem: ohhhooo...yeh tu buhat bara masla hogaya...ab kya karay. and goes in his thinking mood.
heer: prem, tum sooch rahay ho aur mujay yaha dar lag raha hai n gets a bits angry n more sacred.
prem: agar socho ga nahi tu bolo ga kaisay.
heer: hatto mai tum say baat nahi karti n looks outside the window.
prem (smiles) : acha sunno, tum meri ankhoon mai dekho aur tum sab kuch bool jio gi.
heer: achaaa...yeh kaisay?
prem: mai keh raha ho na dekho tu
and heer stares in prem charmin eyes n gets lost in it. and so prem also looks in thode beautiful almond eyes n adores in it. 

after a good 15 mins
prem: mai nay kaha tha na bool jio gay.
heer: woh haa n gets shy n smile.
prem: dekho hum upar asmaan mai hai aur tumko pata bhi nahi chalay.
heer looks here n there n outside the window too n she noticed tht the plane is in the sky.
heer looks back at prem n he gives his million dollar smile to her.
after that they had lunch together teasing n laughing together. and then heer gets tired and put her hands around prem's back n stomach n put her head on his chest.
prem: heer, tum kya kar rahi hoo?
heer: apnay best aur comfortable bed par soo rahi hoo.
prem laughs n smiles.
prem: meri biwi tuu buhat romantic hogaye hai.
heer: tumhari biwi haina iss liyai.
they both smiles n after a while heer sleeps n so does prem also sleeps putting his head on her head n hand around her waist. people around them were praising to see thiz cute romantic couple.

and so does their plane land in the beautiful city of switzerland. prem n heer goes to a hotel, was tired coz of the plane so they hit the bed as soon as they reached their room.
in the evening heer woke up n saw prem sleeping. she kissed him on his cheek n went to freshup. she came out wearing a comfy nyte gown coz she knew tht its too late so they won't be goin out. she came out n called home tht they reached safely n thn went n stood at the balcony lookin at the stars n waiting for prem to get up.
after like 20 mins prem woke n saw his beautiful wife standing near the balcony wearing such an amazing nyte gown which was making him weak. for like 10 mis  prem was only lookin at her n thn went n stood behind her. n kissed her on her back. heer shrieked n a wave passed on her whole body n she saw prem staring at her. but then before prem do anything more she pushed him to the bathroom to get freshen up n so she will order suemthing for dinner as it is late now. prem first hesisted bt thn he went. heer smiled lookin at his naughty behaviour.

after few mins prem came out n saw heer sitting on the sofa wid the dinner waiting for her. prem went n qietly sit on the sofa.
heer: chalo khana kha loo...buhat mazay ki smell arahi hai.
prem (looks at the opposit direction) ; mujhay bhook nhi hai.
heer: bhook kaisay nhi hai
prem: bas nhi hai
heer smiles lookin at his childish behaviour n thn makes a bite n put infront of his mouth. prem looks at her n melts on her pleading face. he smiles n happily takes the bite. they both were very hungry coz they didn't had anything since the airport lunch. they watched tv for a while, prem showed different unique places of the city from his laptop n promise her to take her tomorw. prem was feeling like to hav sume desert so they ordered a chocalate cake n melted chocalate syrup wid vanilla icecream. after a while they were having it whn sume of it was left on the side corner of heer's lip. 
prem: heer, yeh, (pointed) thora sa laga hai.
heer confused n started to remove it bt it didn't remove 
prrem: nahi hattaa
heer: pher kaha hai prem n moves again but it didn't remove.
then prem slowly came closer to her. first heer thought tht prem will remove from his hand bt whn he put his face closer she  understood wht he was doin. heer closed her eyes. prem was looking intensely at her n was adoring her. thn prem bend his face n moved his mouth near her mouth n sipped the syrup. heer felt a wave passed in his whole body n her hand automically went on prem's back. 
heer(moaned) : premmm
prem culdn't control anymore, first he kissed on her close eye, thn on both cheeks n thn on his nose. and thn finally on the awaiting lips of heer which she was waiting. first it was very slowly, prem nibbled on her lower lip bt thn they went on a pasionate one. their tongue were playing in each other's mouth. they were so in the moment tht when they needed air so prem moved a bit back n heer didn't like it.
prem: naraz na ho honey, abhi buhat kuch baqi hai.
heer cheeks went awl red n she got awl shyed.
prem took heer in his arms. both looking at each other. prem put her on the bed n first removed his shirt. prem first look at her n asked " may I? heer, " anytyme". prem start kissing on her neck, heer's hands automatically went in his dense hairs. prem moved heer's gown a bit down n kissed her both shoulder. prem again looked up in her eyes n  so did heer.
prem: may u give me the pleasure to make love with you?
heer: i would love tooo.
prem start kissing on heer's lips n face hungryly. he removed her gown n started kissing pasionatle on her stomach n chest. both culdn't control each other. heer (moaned), " makes me yours prem please. prem, " u're mine heer, u're mine. both were kissing each other very hungrly n passionately. heer kissed prem's lips n body very passionatly. and prem was in dreams tht where did she got soo much. both were loving each other n after a while they both were fully naked n put the quelt on above thm n made the beautiful journey to love.

if thiz wht happens on the first day of honeymoon, then wht abt other days😳 -precap: - honeymoon Part II😉!!

and i guess thiz update was ...don't know wht😉😳!!

waiting for ur lovely comments...hit the like button tooo
seee yaa
Edited by repunzell - 12 years ago
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update di.. its awesome... i loved it... its wow!!!!!! so cute and nice... i loved it... loved it,...loved it... yeah agar pehle din yeah aisa to age kya.. hum to bas rah dekh rahe hai.. best birthday treat and glad that u had a great birthday... love u di thank u so much fr the birthday surprise
-Xpress- thumbnail

That was an really awesome, fantastic part!!!

Heart Divider
Heart Divider

"prem (smiles) : acha sunno, tum meri ankhoon mai dekho aur tum sab kuch bool jio gi." Aww...that was so cute what prem said.. so romantic!! Heer is getting so romantic as prem said

The part was really romantic and hot!!!
loved both prem and heer..
premeer kiss...now...can't wait for the next part!!

Heart Divider
Thanks for the pm!!

eagerly waiting for next part!!!

Continue soon!!

Heart Divider

Edited by zigzagway_sadi - 12 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
i have also edited my comment on previous page
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3