Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[/URL]

the most awaited moment... fib=nally we are getting...

he was soo happy n she hugged prem by saying thank u n off she went. to kuldi n kiran he gave ticket to disneyland in the next summmer holidays wid their kids. kuldi was happy to see thiz n had tears.
preet: yeh dekho yeh rona shoro kardiya
prem: dee
kuldi: tu sab ka itna acha dehaan rakhta hai.
preet: sab ka kaha rakha dee...mai tuu baqi ho...n he amkes a pout
prem: teri nautanki nahi chayai gi naaa
n they laughs
prem: yeh lay tera tofa.
and prem gifts preet also ablank cheque plus a new sport car which preet was willing to take it since they came back from canada. preet was very happy to see thiz.
preet: PBBB...u're great, u're a rockstarrr, i loveee youuu!!!!
prem : acha bas bas...ab tu mujhya janay doo
preet: apko rukhaa kab...

lolz preet... apka time ayega to pata chalega...

and thn there was a silence n thn prem slowly went closer to heer n put his hands on her cheeks to which heer closes her eyes.
prem: do u trust me heer?
heer: yes prem.
prem starts taking off his earings n locket. prem kissed her ears , heer put her hands on prem's back n moaned. prem culdn't control  n start kissing on her neck. heer moaned.prem untie heer doori on the back and heer shrek as if it was an electric shock. prem pulled down her bluse from one shoulder n kissed n did the same wid the next. heer was enjoying it n has closed her eyes coz hse was in the moment. prem made heer lie down on the bed n start kissing heron awl over the face. heer was also kissing prem's neck n was masaaging his back. prem thn kissed her stomach n heer tightly hold his hair. prem came back up n looked at her face when heer opened her eyes, he she saw that prem was looking at her lips n she knew what he wanted n she was ready to give it. whn heer pulled prem towards her, he got the positive signal n so for the first tyme prem kissed heer lips. first it was slowly and after few minutedit went passionately. both were kissing each other very apssionately. prem asked his entrance in heer mouth n so heer happily opened her mouth n both were thn out of the sensesn started kissing hungerly n passinatelyy. both were rolling on the bed and kissing each other. after few mintes both were naked n culdn't resist each other. and were kissing each other and prem n heer becume premeer in awl senses. they became one. and teh candles were blown offf.

do not disturb...

loved it di...
update soon...

cant wait...

for the wonderful update and pm...
Marriage, n. A community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all two.

[img]
Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago
AnokhiKhwahish thumbnail

awesum and most romantic update☺️

thanx for pm continue soon.

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
soo romantic...☺️...
waiting for the next...
update soonnn
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update yaar
luv premeer romance
cont soon
thanx 4 PM
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u loads for the comments guys...love u awl for thiz🤗!!!

so no more chup shp here is the update...enjoyyy

chapter 9:

the sun was smiling n send its rays to the most loevly couple sleeping, hugging each other. prem n heer were sleeping in the arms of each other, heer's head on prem's chest n prem's hand aroung her waist. they were sleeping wid a smile on their face as if they hav conquered the world.
heer woke up n saw it was 8am n so it was pooja time. whn she was about to get up so saw prem\s hand around her. he looked up n saw prem's face. he was looking so cute n for 5 mins heer was adoring her face. she kissed on his cheeks and was about to get up whn prem tightened his hand around her. heer looked back at prem n he winked at her smiling.
heer: tum uthay huye thay?
prem: aur kya! mujhay tumhari ek ahat say pata chal jata hai.
heer: ohhh
prem: jeee
heer: acha prem shoro, aj pooja hai aur mujhay taiyaar hona hai
prem: nahiii
heer: prem please n makes a cute pout so that prem doesn't say no
prem: okay jioo magar ek shart par
heer: aur woh kyaa?
prem: tum mujhay ek kiss dooo
heer: abhi tu diya
prem: woh mai nay nhi dekhaa...n he laugh. her hit his chest n kiss him on his cheeks n runs in the washroom taking her sari before prem stops him. prem smiles n get back on his pillow.

after few minutes, heer came out wearing a beautifl red sari looking gorgeous n stunning. as soon as she cumes out prem culdn't stop staring her n smiles while watching her. heer dries her hair, goes to the dressing table. n through the mirror she saw prem staring at her. she blushes. she starts wearing her matching bangles, one diamond bangle in each hand which prem gave her last nyte. wears the locket which prem gave her n her mangalstar. she puts sindoor on her mang n brushes her hair. throughout prem was watching coz his heer was looking superb.

as soon as heer was about to go to the cupboard to take out prem's dress bt before that prem catches her.
prem: kya baat hai? aj kio buhat acha lag raha hai?
heer: aur kyu na laga!
prem: woh kyu?
heer: kyu keh aj mai hal poora maan, utma aur naam mai MRS.HEER PREM JUNEJA HOO...tu acha tu lagna hainaa...
prem: ohhh
heer: jee n punches him on his stomach.
prem: ahhh
heer: ab jio aur taiyaar hojiooo
prem: kisses on her cheek n says okay n goes in the washroom
heer shakes her face n smiles n gets her clothes

after a while prem n heer goes down hand in hand. they were on the stairs n everyone one was sitting in the lounge
preet: huye huye...ayaii ayaii...tasreef la rahay hai teh newly wedded couple prem n heer n bangs the table.
everybody smiles hearing n welcume thm
prem n heer first goes n takes ashirwaad from the lalit n gayatri.

thn they awl go to the pooja room n prem n heer do the pooja. eevrybody were happy seeing thiz. heer gives prasand to awl of thm. preet n prem were standing together. heer goes n gives the prasand to preet n thn to prem. prem takes the arti on his head n does the same on heer's head. thn he takes a bite from the prasand n gives the other half to heer.
preet: ohhhooo...kabhi mujhay tu itna piyaar say nhi khilaya PBBB
heer goes rom there.
prem: kiya?
preet: praaasssaaannnddd
prem catches his ear n tells " chal khelata hoo.
they awl sit on the dining table waiting for their breakfast. it was getting late n preet was very hungryy
preet: jaldi laioooyyeee...bhook lagi haiii
gayatri: arahaaa
n thn the ladies brings the breakfast. everybody haves it. prem n heer sit together n hav their breakfast. everybody was having fun, talking n laughing. gayatri n lalit exchange smile to see their happy family.

then heer goes n gets the meetha, tht was kheer which she made as being her first day in thiz home as a bahu
kuldi: aj tu kissi ki favourite cheez bani hai
preet: kiski? merii n says wid a broad smile
meher: har din tumhari nahi chali gi
preet: tum say kaun baat kar rahay hai
harman: tum dunno chup hojioo
gayatri: aj heer nay kheer banaye hai, bari bahu honay keh natay
prem n heer smiles seeing each other.
preet n veera: ooo
premeer blushes.
heer serves kheer to everybody n was also nervous if they will like it or not esp prem
bt everybody praises her, she was very happpy.
n whn wh she saw prem she was more thn happy coz he thanked her through his eyes n gives her a flying kiss secretly n she blushes.

then lalit n gayatri calls prem n heer n gives them sumething due to which they get awl shocked up!!!

thats it guys...hope u awl like it
wait for my next update to see why did they get shocked...keep guessing till then😉

see yaaa

Edited by repunzell - 12 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cute...premeer scenes..!!
Romance was awsum..!!
its Honeymoon tickets i guess..>!!

thnx for d pm!
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh shocked hai kya????????
jaldi update kar dena yaar plsss😊
The update was very nice...
I m waiting for next ok
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was an awesome update ...
loved it ...👏
thanks for pm ...
please update soon ...
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I get time to comment... I was reading it from when it started but couldn't comment... Awesomeee.. wish we got to see something like this on the show but sadly... will love to read more..do pm me 😊
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya...

Finally I get time to comment... I was reading it from when it started but couldn't comment... Awesomeee.. wish we got to see something like this on the show but sadly... will love to read more..do pm me 😊

i'm happpy that u like it kavya...my work infront of urs is not that good bt me still trying it😊

and thank u for appreciating it...i know i soo wanted the story it to be like thiz bt thn ekta is ekta😛 hehe

will definitely pm u😊