Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap.

repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so sorry for not updating early...it was just tht was a bit lazy today😛!!

thank u for the comments guys...it feels so good tht u're liking it. okay so now back to the update!!

chapter 5:

in the morning heer woke wid a big smile on her face. it was the best day of her life, wid prem back from delhi safe n sound, the surprise yesterday, his proposal was strawberry on the cake. she was soo happpy for awl thiz n thanked God. whn she was thinking abt thiz, she heard tht her cell beeped up wid a message. she took her cell n opened the message. it was 
    "goood morning sleeping beauty, wanted to wish u first n formost happy birthday n one more thing do get ready after breakfast v're goin out...i mean on a date😉!!

P.S: wear my favorite color sari !!

love u
prem"

heer was on cloud nine after reading the message. she was very happy. she got ready n whn downstairs. everybody wished her again n they had their breakfast whn prem said" woh ma, bauji, woh actually i was thinking to take heer out sumewhere, woh kahi gaye nahi hai na"
gayatri: magar prem aj raat mai mehndi hai aur kal shaddi
prem: paat hai maa bt plz naaa
preet: janay dijaiye maa, PB bhabhi ko shaddi say pehlay date par lay janay jatay hai...kyu PB!!!
heer was awl shyed n prem was giving him looks which he culd only undeerstand n made himshut up.

atlast gayatri agreed bt only to cume before 7pm. prem n heer both were happy.

prem was wearing a hot blue n black suit waiting for heer leanin on the back of his car, whn he heard the sound of payal n he saw the most beautifl girl , HIS HEER, lookin gorgeous in tht white sari wid little bit makeup n not much accesories. she was looking gorgeous n prem was taken aback. heer waved infront of prem n he came back to senses. prem opened door for heer n asked her to sit. heer sat down n prem quickly went n sat in the driving seat. before starting the car prem give her the flowers , her favourite "lilies', she was very happy.

then prem n heer started their journey. first  prem took to her favourite restaurant. their had awl heer's favorite dishes. heer was happy to see awl that n prem was happy to see tht his heer is happy after soo many days. after the food n desert was over, prem give one more gift to heer. and tht was a locket of heart wid one pic of his n other was of her. heer was way happy wid his sweet gesture n had tears in her eyes, for which prem said "meri heer rooti buhat hai", throgh which heer smiled. and thn prem stood up n tide the locket in heer's neck. heer mouthed a thank u for thiz gift and also said tht thzi gift will always remain in my neck, no matter what.

after that prem n heer went to the beach. first they had a silent walk on the beach, enjoying in the moment. and after few moments, a random photographer came n ask thm to pose so tht he can take a pic n at tht moment they can get. firstly heer hesistated for a random guy to take a pic bt thn prem told her tht he won't take or picture, he wuld give us n tht wuld be a memory to store in. so thn premeer pose for the pic n whn the pic came out, the photographer said awesme couple which made both of thm shy. but after taking the pic frm him, they admired each other.

after a while prem n heer sat down on the sand. heer leanin on prem;s shoulder n prem playing wid heer's ring finger.
heer: u know prem since childhood i had teh believe tht u will cume back to me n take me away. whn u came back i ws happy bt thn whn i saw tht u're marrying ash, i was heart broken...i was like how can u not identify me.
prem: heer i know at tht tyme i made a mistake for not identifying u bt always in my heart i felt tht i was lacking sume thing, my heart was not accepting ...it was empty...i'm sorry heer.
heer: no prem please don't say tht, i was just saying tht coz now i'm the most happy girl of the world...i got the most loveable partner...thank u prem for cumin in my life. please don't leave me.
and heer started crying..." i won't be able to which without u, i lost ma, bauji, now i cannot lose you.
preem hold heer face n removed her tears n said: "sshhh...i won't ever never leave u...u're my life heer n how can sume one leave his life...huh? i love u n will be always wid u...oky?
n heer nodded her head n prem n heer hugged each other n prem soothed heer. 
prem: today is ur birthday so noo crying n u know i hate tears in ur eyess!! i won't ever leave u so stop thinking abt tht.
heer smiled.
prem: aur ha aj tu hamari mehndi aur sangeet haina😉!! so first step to enter in a new stage started today.
heer: ha
prem: so lets go home otherwise maa ka phone anay lag jaiye ga...they giggled n thn hand in hand they walk the path to love, happiness, success, , sorrow n everything

precap: mehndi and shaadi

i know its not good one, a pretty random, sorry guys bt wasn't in a mood to write bt had to write for u guys esp vrushuu  n aishuuu coz aishu updated today n i m very happyyy😃

buut stilll leave ur wonderful comments n press the like button if u wish...

see yaaa!!!
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely update ...liked it ...

thanks for the pm ...
and please update soon...
Edited by Oblivious - 12 years ago
nice update :)
waiting for their mariage hehe nd their romance 😳
Edited by krazzy_sharim - 12 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
cute update...
can't wait for mehndi...
update the next part soon
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dats awsum..!
Luved Premeer scenes..!!
thnx for d pm :-)
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
but i have one doubt that prem and heer live in ludhiana na,
toh ludhiana mae BEACH kaha se aai😉
nywz thanx 4 PM
cont soon..

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

it was awesome...

loved the message... koi hume to no do...

heer and prem are so very romantic... their date... actually they whereever let them be its romantic.. so but this was special./... i loved it 

loved it di... and love u... also... thank u so much fr updating especially coz of us... love u...

for the wonderful update and also the pm di...

and next is shadi  that's gr8 let their marriage happen fast fast ... jaldi jaldi karo...

uske baad bahut kuch hota hai...

please...

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.