Rang Badalti Odhani

TB Article:Seema Kapoor back on Karan's new show

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Seema Kapoor back on Star Plus...

Saturday, September 17, 2011 | 6:27:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Seema Kapoor back on Star Plus...

The actress is slated to play an ideal daughter in Cinevistaa's next...

Seema Kapoor who was last seen as the multi shaded character of Vasundhara Rajvansh in Star Plus' Bidaai is back on the small screen and on the same channel with Cinevistaa's new show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai playing a pivotal role. Seema will share screen space with Anupam Bhttacharya who is currently seen in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Seema Kapoor will play the character of Deep Dhillon's daughter who is completely daddy's girl. She will portray an ideal daughter who blindly follows the values, rules and regulations that her father has instigated for her. She plays aunt to the male leads, Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon.  Anupam Bhattacharya will play an uncle to the male lead.

Seema Kapoor confirmed the news stating, "Yes I am a part of the show but cant reveal much about my character at this moment."

Anupam Bhattacharya shared the same sentiments.

The show will be launched on October 3rd and may replace Maykee Se Bandi...Dor.

The audience is surely waiting in anticipation to see Seema Kapoor back on the screen after Bidaai...

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa

Hey Guys..Pl comments on Article in Below Link😊😊😊
Seema Kapoor back on Star Plus...

Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article deepu..
-Deepali- thumbnail
🥳Congrats Guys..We Get Karan's New Show On 3rd Oct. at 8.30 PM ist Time on Starplus🥳
Can't wait to see Him again🥳😍
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanksdear for the article .happy for karan .its really nice that the show is coming at 8:30 as it will have gr8 chances of becoming big because the other shows on other channels are not doing that gr8 .if the content strikes then they is no going back .hope all goes will and it is well received .will watch for the intial episodes if it clicks with me i will watch or else take it lite
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting it Deepali😃...

Please comment everyone!!...
n_gem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Deepali.
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail