Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is that costume for singham dance or the senorita one ? ... dress thoda ajeeb hai...
and ya .. as usual , ample scope to take a peek a boo at his chest ...
but ya ... maybe he should tone down the v necks a bit ... here in this pic the V cut is a bit too low..
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh gosh of all the colours in the world...electric blue. But I guess looks good on stage. 

But seriously...the neckline is wayyy tooo deep. Seriously Sushant needs to stop going for chest showing...it has become his obvious style statement. I have always been a fan of button up with once or twice of peek-a-boo. 😉   

Thanks Nisha for the pic. 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally checked out the video.Anki in peacock blue saree look so much better in the video, even her make up looks fine 😳 
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the picture Nisha!

Wow, Sushant is looking so much fitter these days!  All of that working out is definitely paying off, much less flab and much more tone.

The top is looking odd with the rest of it, but it's better than that stupid black t-shirt he wears all the time.  😡😆  Waise apparently they wanted him shirtless, but he declined since he's only at a 4-pack and not 6-pack yet; no wonder they gave such an exposing top.  😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pic and video.

I didn't like Sushant's clothes. Neither the top, nor the colour. About Ankita, I'm confused actually- she's looking different in the video.

I really hope he wore something nice in the Senorita song.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago