The 11th ITA Awards.Winner List[DiscussionsHere] - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by poas

no jia last year ITA awardbest actor got sush and best female face of the year got anki

Firstly I'm not Jia, and no, they won at the Indian Television Academy Awards, not at the Indian Telly Awards where Ragini and Harshad won (http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k10/winners.php)
Ekta, Anurag, and I think that's Ankita?

Oh so Sushita didn't win anything but happy that the cast together received accolade. 

Was hopeful probably Ankita will grab best actress since she didn't win last year. Never thought Gia Manek was any competition in the category...but well. 

Sushant's was expected since he won it last year but to me it really didn't make any sense for a four month show sweeping all awards. And IMHO nobody is doing histrionics ought in BALH. I like RK but Sushant deserved it far more than him and his BD!

Happy for Ravinder Gautam...he was the one to direct the golden days of PR and is doing extremely well with BALH. 

And Surekha Sikra is the most beautiful actress on TV...I am so happy she won. Nobody at all deserves it more than her. 

Anyway, we will get to see Sushita's wonderful performances to cheer up our mood. 

Originally posted by toothbrush13

Ekta, Anurag, and I think that's Ankita?

Oh yeah that is Ankita and Ekta. ðŸ˜¡

Thanks for sharing. 
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Firstly I'm not Jia, and no, they won at the Indian Television Academy Awards, not at the Indian Telly Awards where Ragini and Harshad won (http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k10/winners.php)
i m extremely sorry i mistook ur name sorry  may be i m wrong
Pics of Anki at ITA Red carpet

Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
I don't know why Anki chose to wear this but the Sari is not at all good and the blouse is making her look little plump. 

Congratulations to all the winners ..

Feeling bit bad that Sushita didn't win ...
I blame the writers for spoiling the characters so badly and also messing up the show ...

Ankita looks very nice in the above pictures ..Thanks for posting ...
Thanks for posting the pics Bonne 😛

Don't really like Anki's saree and her make up🤔 She looks alright not stunning 😔
I wish she had worn a gown or a dress. She looked so good in one in Lux ad. 

And yes tied her hair in a bun...it suits her a lot with the fringe. 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago