nice update yr
aww my prem is so daring
pls cont soon
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi di..so sorry catching ears...coz..i know u udated it for me
and i m late 2 comment
really sorry ..actually exams got over just today..and ws not feeling well back days..so...mamma dint allow 2 use laptop..
anyways..love u love u love u...big hug to u...
thank u so much for updating
love u loads...

okay about the update it was fab as ususal...
no word
i got scared when prem said a yes for the challenge
but thank god he  won..

and di this is cheating let it on a cliff hanger..plz
update soon now...i wanna know where prem goes...
plz...plz..pl.
z\

love u for uplading..

cutest sissy...
thank u again
a big hug w2 u

update soon waitijng
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls update where prem will go we want to know:))
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls
pls
pls
pls
pls
pls
update :)
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know i'm bad, really really bad, n i'm ready for all the chota, chappal ti be hit on me. i'm really sorry guys for making u update for two long bt the last two weeks were really hectic for mee!!! my exams, clinics, personal stuff n awl stuff.

but no bhak bhak any more. here is the update n do leave ur valuable comments please!

Chapter 31:

prem n heer reached home bt throught the journey from the club to the house, heer didn't talked to prem, he really tired n ask forgiveness bt she was no where listen to him. whn they reached home, heer rushed out of the car n banged the door very hard tht prem was shocked for a while.
prem: madam, buhat naraz hai, kaisay manio abbb...!!!

prem went inside n saw heer sitting in the lounge wid eyes boiled wid anger, a stiff n stern look n hands fold. prem went near him n knelt down infront of her n took her hand. heer looked at few seconds bt then turn her face.
prem: heer, really sorry yar, i don't know what happened to me. bt i culdn't see an eye to eye if raj would hav won.
heer: what abt me prem?
prem: sorry
heer: do u hav any idea, how i was feelin tht tyme whn u were eating those chillies.
prem: sorry babaaa... (prem was now getting a bit frustrated)
heer: not accepted.
prem who was already not feelin well a bit for having those chillies n here heer was giving him a heart tyme.
prem: heer, i'm really sorry bt i swear ainda aisa nahi karo ga.
heer still did not agreed.
heer: should i say sumething?
prem: yesh
heer: LEAVE ME ALONE!!
prem: fineee...!!!
and he went towards teh door, once looked at her n then went out banging very hard!

heer, was really upset, she knew prem was sorry sincerely bt she was very hurtful also n through out the time she was praying to the God tht prem was fine. she knew what she was goin across whn he was having chillies. he didn't once think abt her. she knew that prem will cume home back.
heer: thori dair keh liyai bahir agaya hoga, taa keh mera ghussa thanda hojiayee!! yeh larka bhi na, he knows i can't live without him for a second, aur issi wajah mujhay taag karta rehta hai.

it was an hour passed, n prem was not at home yet. heer decided to make his favourite food without any sort of chillies so that whn he cumes homes he gets to eat loads of yummy food. she went in the kitchen n made his food. changed n wathced tv.

she suddenly yawned, n was in sleepy n switched of the tv. n then he saw the time n it was 12 in the morning. that made heer to get up suddenly n was shocked.
heer: shit, bara bach gaya aur prem abhi tak ghar nhi aya!!! kiya karoon.
she went n picked up her phone n dialed his number. she heard it was ringing sumewhere n thought prem was at her back. bt whn she looked at the back, prem was not there bt his phone was lying on the coffee table. he didn't take his phone.

heer was not freaking out, she went outside n looked here n tehre. the street lights were on bt not a single person to be looked. heer was getting tensed at every passing moment. she came back in the house n closed the door. she didn't know what to do, whom to call n whom to ask for help. she started crying.
heer: prem, kaha ho tum sorry baba...please ghar ajio please!!!
she didn't know whom to call.

after like few minutes, her phoned ranged, she ran towards her phone, picked it up without lookin at the caller id.
heer: hello
other side: ghussa thanda howa madam ka?
heer: sanjana!!
sanjana: itna shock kyu ho rahi ho baba??
heer: nahi kuch nhi.
sanjana: dekho yar mujhay pata hai tum prem par naraz ho, bt ab rehnay do na, woh sahi hain. i know u are possessive abt him bt then he culdn't also stand against tht stupid raj. agar woh haar jata tu raj isko poori zindagi tag karta n esp tumhara naam par taag karta. yaad haina iss snay yehi shart rakhi thi to take u out for dinner.

then heer realized why was prem so adamant in doin that dare. why he didn't want to back off. she totally forgot abt that bt now where was he noww.
sanjana: heer, kaha gaya
heer started crying
sanjana: kiya hwoa heer? tum roo kyu rahi hon!?
heer: sanjanaa woh woh prem pata nahi kaha chala gaya...
sanajan: kiyaaa!!!!
heer: ha woh mai nay ghussay mai isko bola leave me alone, tu woh chala gaya!
sanajana: tum pagal ho heer, 
heer: mai kiya karo sanju, mujhay ab buhat dar lag raha hai
sanajna: heer tum pehlay rona bad karo!!
heer: but prem...kaha hain woh!!!
sanjana: mai kuch karti hon. mai rahul ko bolti hon, woh iss prme ko dhood kar liaye ga.
heer: please sanjana, jaldi bolo, mujhay buhat dar lag raha hai
sanajna: ha heer, tum shant ho jioo!!
at tht very moment, sumebody knocked at heer's door.
heer: sanju, darwaza par kio hai shayad prem hoga, mai jati hon. 
and she put the phone down.

heer rushed to the door, n opened it n took at long lasting breath which she was holding back for soo long. it was prem standing tehre wid a sad face n pouting over. 
prem: heer...
before prem says sumething heer hugged him tightly n was crying over it.
prem was taken back for a while tht what happen to her.
heer: i'm sorryy, ainda tum say naraz nahi hogi. heer was hugging n apologizing.
prem was not getting a word of it tht y heer was saying thiz.
heer: prem please aisay mujhay shoor kar mat jana, mai buhat dar gaya thi. i'm sorry.
then prem looked at the time n realized what heer was goin through n then hugged her back whole heartedly.
prem: i'm sorry too jaan, i'm soory bt i promise mai ainda aisa nahi karo ga.
heer: i'm sorry.
they both were hugging each other.

after a while, prem moved heer back n looked at her. she was looking down n was still crying.
prem (removing her tears): haye, mera bacha, rotay thori hain woh sorry i lost track of time. mai tu sirf bahir gaya ta keh tumhara ghussa thanda hojiaye. tumhara ghussa hayee raamm bachaye iss say!!!
heer looked back at prem wid that look.
prem: yes thiz thiz look!!!
heer hit him on his chest n hugged him again.
prem aslso hugged her n was happy that she happy. heer was also happy tht she was back to normal.

precap: home sweet home.

i guess i lost a bit track sorry abt it, hope u like it, press the like button atleast otherwise would love if u comment too

see yaa!!!

-Xpress- thumbnail

Ufff... it was really after a ling time

really wonderful update... so finally heer forgave prem...

looking forward to next part...

do continue super soon..

thanks for the pm..

take care

Edited by zigzagway_sadi - 12 years ago
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally finally finally!!! my dearest sis updated.. u kept ur promise di!!
muhaa<<<<3  thank u so much..love u

when last time u had lest the update there.. i mean the precap i was so super duper scared!!!

i thought ki is prem ko achanak se kya hogaya????

then finally that u have updated!! tensions gone!!!

thank u!!! a big huggie 2 u!!!

it was so cute.. and sweet.. and little scary!!!

if u would have not brought him back for this update i sware i would have started crying!!!!

it was awesome as always!! loved it

thanks a lot di... and yeah hope u did well in ur exams..

love u.. and now update soon.. ek aur wada yaad hai na???

love u loads!!!! take care
~vrushika~
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsme update yaar
seriously premeer scenes were really cute
cont soon
thnx 4 pm
Edited by kiran_28 - 12 years ago
shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!