Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update..ful of premeer scence...:-).
Thanks for pm..
-Xpress- thumbnail
Sorry couldnot give a long comment i an very busy since few days with all the festivals...😒

hey!!

lovely part... loved all the premeer parts..

Precap is interesting!! prem is sick.. oh no and exam time..

can't wait for the next chapter..

Continue soon..

Thanks for the pm!!

tc..
AnokhiKhwahish thumbnail
 thanks for pm 😃and sorry for late comment. Edited by annokhi - 12 years ago
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
today tomoorrow but waiting for an update...
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chapter 27:

heer woke up early the next day as they had their first paper. she did pooja n then prayed for her n prem to do well in exams. the paper was 11am so she didn't bother to wake up prem early. she went n made breakfast for her n prem. n decided to eat wid prem. she did awl the packing of books n cleaned sume on lying things. dring thiz she didn't noticed the tyme. when she saw it was 9:30.
heer: oh shit, dair ho rahi hai, v hav to report at 10:30 magar yeh prem abhi tak utha kyu nhi hai. mai he ja kar dekhti ho.

heer went to prem's room n saw tht he was soundly sleeping bt she also noticed he was a bit shivering. so she went near him.
heer: prem utho dair ho rahi hai
heer: prem!!!
bt prem didn't respond
heer shake prem to wake him up bt then she felt her whole body was hot. she put her hand on his head. n it was very hot!!!
heer: shit, prem ko tu bukhar hai.
she was very tensed. as it was very less tyme n prem not feeling well. she quickly called the doctor, who was near by their house. so he came n he checked that prem had 104 temperature wid severe headache n he need full bed rest.
heer: bt doctor v hav a paper at 11am 
doc: ohh, bt then be careful, i guess its better he miss it n u go n give his application.
heer(in tears): but how can i leave him alone
doc: umm...i don't know, app dekh lay ab mujhay jana chayai
heer thanked doctor n he left.
prem woke up n heer went near to him.
heer: prem tum laytay rahooo,
prem: ahhh...meray ssr mai dard ho raha hai.
heer (still in tears): prem tum lath jio, tumko bukhar hai aur woh bhi buhat taiz 
prem alid down again 
prem: magar heer hamara test hai, abhii...mujhay jana chayai.
heer: tum kahi nahi ja rahi hoo
prem: pher heer tum chali jio, meri tension na lo, paper is important
heer wa salready tensed abt prem's health n his test n here he was talking abt importance.
heer (angrily): nothing is important to me then u prem n if u can't go so can't i.
prem: nahi heer, tum nay buhat parha hai. tum jiooo
heer: nooo
prem: acha pher mai bhi chalta hoo. mai theek ho jio ga.
heer: doctor nay mana kiya hai, tumko rbed rest ki zaroorat hai.
prem: jab tum meray sath hogi tu mujhay kuch nahi hogaa.
prem n heer look at each other.
prem was still weak so heer helped him to get ready. while heer was cumin down, heer qucikly rushed in the kitchen n got breakfast for him n his medicine.
she drove the car n made prem eat the food also. while driving she looked at prem after every min so that he can eat. she was very concerned abt it. while prem was eating he remembered that heer wouuld ha not eaten also. so he kept the sandwich infront of heer.
hee" prem tum kha lo, tumko pher dawaiyre bhi lainay hai.
prem: tum bhi khao, mujhay pata hai tum nay kuch bhi nhi khaya hoga.
then heer took bite from it n eat abit.
after they had it heer give prem his medicine. first he hesitate then later he ate it.

after a while they reached the college. prem was feeling very bad n weak. he still had fever but he didn't want to show it to heer so that she won't worry bt then how.
heer: prem tum sahi ho?
prem: ha bilkul
heer: mujh say jhooth bool rahay ho
prem looked at heer n she had tears in her eyes.
prem: heer tum kio pareeshan hoti ho, mai sahi raho ga.
heer(now crying): magar tumko bukhar hai
prem: aray n hold her cheeks n removed her tears.
prem: tu mujhay kuch nhi hoga, i promise ab chalay.
heer: chalo.

they were a bit late bt the teacher excused them as she saw prem wasn't feeling well. heer tired to sit near prem , she requested the teachers bt she was not allowed coz it was their main exams n they had to sit a/c to their roll numbers.
prem looked in heer's eyes n told her tht its alright.
prem n heer was two rows away from each other bt were on the same line so they can see each other.
the paper was abt to start in 5 mins. everybody was praying that they do well in the test bt heer was praying that prem feels well during the test n he is able to do it. she wasn't concerned abt her paper bt was concerned abt prem. when she looked at prem she saw he was lying his head, she knew that his head would be paining coz of fever. she was tensed abt him alot. 
prem called the invilagator n said sumething to her. heer couldn't hear anything n that increased her tension. she was looking at prem so that prem tells her wht happen.
prem looked at heer n he saw she was tensed.
through their eyes:
heer: kiya howa?
prem: kuch nahi
heer: pher tum nay teacher ko kyu bolaya?
prem: flirt karnay keh liyaii
heer: premmm!!!
prem: acha baba woh piyaas lagi thi issi wajah say
heer: acha.
prem: tum plz mat gabroee, tum meray sath ho mujhay kuch nhi hoga.

after that the test started, it was a 3hours test n heer only knows how did it passed. she was always looking at prem coz of his health. prem was putting his one hand aroung his head coz of headache n was doin the paper. heer while doin her paper, was praying that prem's paper do good.
then afterwards heer called a pune from outside n said sumething to him. later they was a glass of water mixed wid disperin kept infront of prem 
prem: mai nay tu yeh nhi magwaya
pune: pata hai
prem: pher:
pune: heer beti nay bola tha.
prem looked at heer n heer smiled to drink it. prem thank fully smiled her. later that prem slowly slowly drink the water n did his paper n so did heer. 

after that the paper was over everybody was talking n discusiing abt it. heer after giving the paper, went to prem's desk. she saw that prem was head lying. she went n sat next to him n put his hand on his head n pressed for a while.
she knew that prem was feelin good n thats y didn't said anything. after few mintes
heer: prem
prem: hmmm
heer: ghar chalay
prem: haa plzzz, i need to sleep.
heer: chalo pher.

precap: more exams n bit more tension

i know it mite be not good...sorry girls bt plz do comment n hit the like button 

see yaaa

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
who said its not good..it was awesome..wow..it was so cute..actually as cute as you... loved the update di..love u love u..bechara prem..as was that doc u????? hmm... acha hai..chance to mila... okay my comment reserved till tomorrow afternoon.,. i will surely edit..coz wanna give a long wala comment for a fab update...love u
edited
hmm update
what to say about it it was
i loved the update
what to say i have no words
from the start till the end
fantastic
" />
prem bechara is sick
and heer so worried for him
but u know it was cute
the way she took care of her
the way she took him to doc
the way she did all those things for him
the one she handled everything
masha allah!!! awesome
after that the test started, it was a 3hours test n heer only knows how did it passed. she was always looking at prem coz of his health. prem was putting his one hand aroung his head coz of headache n was doin the paper. heer while doin her paper, was praying that prem's paper do good.
then afterwards heer called a pune from outside n said sumething to him. later they was a glass of water mixed wid disperin kept infront of prem 
prem: mai nay tu yeh nhi magwaya
pune: pata hai
prem: pher:
pune: heer beti nay bola tha.
prem looked at heer n heer smiled to drink it. prem thank fully smiled her. later that prem slowly slowly drink the water n did his paper n so did heer.  

this was so adorable
plz update soon
waitng for the update

hi di i had typed a long comment but god knows how its not getting posted here..sorry
Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update dr...
poor prem...and heer sooo caring...
pls prem ko jaldi teek kardo...
and thnx for pm...
update soon...
Edited by priyahmt - 12 years ago
Hcsee17 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its fabelous...
i loved it
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ah poor Prem. Having fever and has to give his exams.
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrushika

who said its not good..it was awesome..wow..it was so cute..actually as cute as you... loved the update di..love u love u..bechara prem..as was that doc u????? hmm... acha hai..chance to mila... okay my comment reserved till tomorrow afternoon.,. i will surely edit..coz wanna give a long wala comment for a fab update...love u

chalo pher i willl be waiting for ur long wala comment tomorw😉!!!

and agar mai doctor hoti tu mai khud prem aur heer keh sath jati naaa😆!!!