Frequent Posters

sreyap92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome cute!!! love the trust within them

-Xpress- thumbnail
Yayyy... we got an update...

That was an really awesome, fantastic part!!!

Loved it…

Really loved the bedroom scene... heer waking up prem... Awww.

This raj... i had started disliking him... don't know what game  he may play in the future...

What???? Heer said raj was her best friend... But i think heer has got the goon reason and answer for this..

The precap is really really interesting..

The part was just mind blowing ...

Eagerly waiting for the next part'

Continue super duper soon!!!

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

u seriously updated m i dreaming...??? some one pinch me...????

[

i know u r going to say...
let me only say it.. okay okay no more...

it was as usaul.. what i shld say.. falling short of words now... 

let me tell u one thng i m going to kill this raj one day.. seriously...
it had started so nicelyy  actually so romantic.. and in the class... its like...

he is so...

thiz awl was being watched by raj n he was feeling jealous of thiz. he saw since morning that heer was worried for prem. bt he tired to ignored it bt it couldn't. priya noticed the way raj was watching premeer esp heer n she didn't like it. but he thought that she will deal it later.

are yaar apka problem kya hai????
y being so jealous he already knows premeer like each other.. so y kabab main haddi?????

i m sure i m gonna aaa kill him... 

hope he doesnt come in between i m sure smthng is gng on inhis brain that's for sure... and this priya or whatever sure gonna be a problem...

i  hope no probs... until and unless u decide.. so please...

and yeah i m also missing saira take care di

thanks fr the update also for the pm...

take care...
and yeah update soon
Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
nd heer is caring 4 prem.
raj is jealous. hope he doesn't turn into negative character.
thanx 4 PM
cont soon.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update...
heer is soo sweet...and this raj...i hope priya will handle him...
-Xpress- thumbnail
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the wonderful comments...i just love thm!!!

here is the update hope u enjoy it!!!

chapter 17:

prem n heer left for home n so did everybody except raj, who was jst burning with jealousy. he wanted to get rid of heer, as he knew heer loves prem n also tht their engaged bt his heart was not accepting it. priya was getting her bag packed whn she saw raj
priya: raj, wht happened?
raj: nuthing
priya: any problem, u look tensed!
rai: no, just tired coz of classes. n he try to change his mood so that priya doesn't ask any further questions which he won't be able to answer it.
priya: go thn lets go home.
raj: yah!
and off they went.

here, at prem n heer hose, they just got home. prem full tired coz of classes n basket ball. he went n laid on the counch. heer went to keep their things in their respective rooms.
heer: prem, before u get more lazy, get up n hav a shower.
prem: i don't feel like.
heer: prem!!!
prem: okay i'm going n he went.
heer smiled.

after few minutes prem came back in his trousers looking fresh n sat on the conch, switching on the tv. heer heard that prem is sitting in the lounge. so she bought sume biscuits n sandwiches n juice for him as he played alot so he may be hungry. prem took it wid a big smile on his face. heer sat beside prem.
prem: thank you
heer: ur welcume :)
prem: no heer, seriously thank u everything
heer: prem!
prem: heer, u're the best, u take care alot of me. i love you
heer: i love you too n  shuldn't be thanking me coz i love doing work for you n plus...n she stopped
prem: n plus...
heer: nuthing n she blushed n she turned her face
prem turn her face to his side n was smiling n he knew what she was about to say tht v'l be getting married so its her farz so he just hugged her n heer hugged him back wid a sweet smile.

the next day, awl the students were called in the auditiorium as the principal had to announced sumething important. they awl were tensed to what he hav to announce. prem n heer were confused n prem had his hand around heer's shoulder n walking towards the auditorim while raj watched it bt he didn't liked it so he just ignored it.
principal: gud morning stdents.
students: goooddd morning :D!!!
principla: i hav a good news for u guys
stdents: WHAT!!
principal: our college faculty has announced to take u guys for a week trip to forest just to hav fun coz u guys thn won't be having fun as ur exams would be starting
students: yaaayyy...everybody start talking n discussing
principal: u guys are given two hours, go home , take ur parents permission n pack ur bags n cume back!!! gooo!!!

everybody was happy tht they are goin n would be enjoying
priya: so what say guys?
heer: it would be sooo much fun
raj: yeshh...it wil be 
prem was about to go against it tht it wuld be fun if he n heer wold stay back n enjoy their privacy bt then he saw heer happy face he kept quiet. n was just smiling looking at her. heer noticed tht prem is seeing her so she asked him what happened through her facial expression bt he said nothing. and they went home to get their things ready. 

in the bus, everybody were enjoying, singing n dancing. prem n heer were sitting together n so were raj n priya. prem was not that much interested in songs so he jst kept quiet n looked outside while heer turned back n was singing n having fun. raj was very happy now coz heer's face was infront of him n they both were singing together n were having fun. everybody admired heer's voice coz she sang very good n raj was also enjoying it. after a while prem realized a weight on his shoulder n he saw his angel sleepin on his shoulder. he put her hair behind her ear which were disturbing her n smiled lookin at her. everybody were sleepin in the van n so prem slept after a while.

after like an hour they reached their destination. whn their reached their it was night already so they put their bags in their tents. gurls tents was in one corner n boys tent in the other corner. after they put they bags, they came out of their tents coz they weren't feeling like to sleep coz they slept in the van so they sat on the ground, making a circle. prem was sitting wid sme boys n so was heer with sume girls bt they were infront of each other. so the game "truth n dare started...everybody was enjoying n having fun, they got various dares n truths n they culdn't stop laughing. n thn it was heer's turns. heer wanted to take dare bt thn prem told her NO through his eyes coz he knew it is dark n it may be sumething related to go in the forest n he didn't want to take any risk so heer took truth n prem smiled.

saniya: so i'l ask heer a qestion.
heer: sure
saniya: whose ur best friend? 
heer: ummm
saniya: c'mon tell yarrr
heer: raj
everybody was shocked to hear thiz coz they expected her to take prem's name bt it was different. prem was also a bit shocked bt he didn't show on his face n he just smiled.
raj was very happy n his heart was jumping hearing thiz bt it was short lived whn saniya asked heer the next question
saniya: but what abt prem??
heer: prem...n she looked at prem who was smiling bt she has noticed tht he was shocked to hear raj name early
"prem is my LIFE...he is the one n only guy in  my life. he is not my best friend bt he is everything to me. v both doesn't believe in these things, v've been together since years n will remain." 
everybody clapped n smield hearing thiz answer.
prem culdn't resist, he was just proud of his heer, he just got up n hugged her tightly n said "I LOVE YOU"
heer" I LOVE U TOO
and everybody starting whistling n hooting n shouting
raj was very much angry n culdn't tolerate. his heart was burning so he just got up n went to his tent. priya watched him go n now she got to know why he went.

and so the game continued n thn it was prem turn
saira: so prem, truth or dare
prem knew heer won't like it if he took dare so he took truth
saira: ok tel me who is ur best singer n best song?
prem: simple, its "prem ki deewani sung by heer maan
heer was blushing hearing thiz n evrybody was liked " awww". prem just smiled lookin at thiz. everybody insisted heer to sing it bt thn the teacher came n told thm to continue their game tomorw as its getting too late so go to sleep. heer promised everyone that she will sing tomorw and off their went to sleep. prem n heer slept in their own bt facing like their are seeing each other. n had a smild on their face n they slept.

i wrote thiz for  guys esp although was not in a mood to write bt had to write coz u awl were waiting so anxiously. so enjoy n leave ur lovely comments below.

see yaaa
Edited by repunzell - 12 years ago
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
oops double postingEdited by vrushika - 12 years ago
Ms.Raizada thumbnail

hi di...

i thnk u have thght 2 update this now.. hume kya hai.. hume to sirf... update se matalb ...
it was awesome.. except that raj all was well.. i m telling u even nw.. i m serioudly going to kill him one day...
he is so stupid my god???

bhagvan ne banate waqt kya banake is dharti par bheja tha vo vahi jaane..
and i thnk that priya is gonna be a big proble...mmm

y that raj always get jealous of premeer????

so stupid of him...
loved thew way prem taking care of heer in the bus... was sleeping so nicely.. so romantic...

heer's shyness.. wawa!!!!!

also... i got shocked... whn heer said raj's name but her reply was superb...muha<3

any ways the update was...

thank you fr a wonderful update and pm

"prem is my LIFE...he is the one n only guy in  my life. he is not my best friend bt he is everything to me. v both doesn't believe in these things, v've been together since years n will remain." 
everybody clapped n smield hearing thiz answer.
prem culdn't resist, he was just proud of his heer, he just got up n hugged her tightly n said "I LOVE YOU"
heer" I LOVE U TOO
and everybody starting whistling n hooting n shouting

i loved this...

love u...

Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome and lovely update...
tooo good ...
thanks for the pm ...
and please update soon ...