Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

?????

di u seriously updated?????

okay okay no more bak bak.... 

i m so very happy... that u updated...

u r very sweet one...

u know i was waiting fr u 2 update this as i was realllyyy excited...

the update was just awesome... from start till end...'

it was really wonderful...

also cute...

but y is that raj is coming in between he likes heer but dont he knw that heer loves him... i'll kill him if he comes in between...

and prem is so naughty... jaha dekho vaha romance shuru...

hehehehheh...

it was a greaty great update...

for the beautiful update and also di thank u fr the pm...
'

We could play them through the week, and then the weekend we could play the black joints. I learned to be very versatile and learned to love it. So it stays with me even up to now. 

Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update ...
loved it...
please add me in ur pm list
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update...
pls don't make raj as villan...
-Xpress- thumbnail

Just read the ff!!!!

It just awesome...

loved all the characters... i haven't read this one before... but its really good!!!
thank u for continuing this ff

Do PM me whenever u update!!!!

Continue soon!!!

-Xpress- thumbnail
continue soon!!!..

Waiting!!!!
shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how was ur xams went?????????????
update soon dear...
-Xpress- thumbnail
waiting for an update... plz update soon!!
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
cont soon

repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the  comments gys...totally loved thm coz i really didn't know if u will like it my first step or not...thank u very much!!!

will try to make ita good FF

and thiz part i dedicate to my frnd "SAIRA" coz i'm missing her alot on thiz forum...don't know whn she willl be more active like before...!!
so my frnd thiz is for you...hope to see u back sooner wid ur FF updated😉!!!!\

chapter 16:

the next morning heer woke up n went to freshen up coz they had many classes today. she quickly got ready n made breakfast. then went to prem's room coz he was not up yet n it was getting late. she went to his room n saw him sleeping so cutely that she didn't want to wake him up bt had to. so she went n shoke him bt he didn't respond.
heer: prem uthoo naaa...its getting late.
prem changed his position.
heer: premmm
bt prem pulled heer towards him n laid down on her.
heer: prem, move n get up.
prem: no, tum bhi soo jio
heer: prem, college jana hai, aur aj buhat classes hai.
prem: nahiii
and thiz continued for 15 mins.
bt thn heer pushed him hardly n got up. and made him get ready quickly. while prem was getting ready heer had a sandwich n a glass of juice. whn prem came out, she asked him to hav his breakfast bt he refused n told her no, its okay v are getting late bt heer didn't want him to go empty stomach bt prem pushed her in the car n they drove to colllege.

they had consecutive three classes n heer was worried tht prem didn't had anything since morning although prem told her tht its okay, i'm totally alrite bt heer is heer.
as soon as the class teacher went out for 10 mins as teh principal had called her, everyone start talking n heer rushed to the canteen to get prem sumething. before the teacher cumes, heer got him a paates n a juice. prem was soo happy n proud  too see thiz tht he hugged her. heer also hugged him bt thn after that made him eat it before the teacher cumes back. prem also give her  a bite coz he can'teat alone whn his heer is beside him. they were laghing n eating.

thiz awl was being watched by raj n he was feeling jealous of thiz. he saw since morning that heer was worried for prem. bt he tired to ignored it bt it couldn't. priya noticed the way raj was watching premeer esp heer n she didn't like it. but he thought that she will deal it later.

in was break time n everybody was talking n having fun. raj n heer were busy talking n so was prem n priya. raj was happy that heer is talking to him thta much bt what raj didn't know tht premeer was stealing glances of each other.

in the evening it was basket ball match. boys were playing anf the gurlz were gossiping. the cheer leaders were drooling over prem n the way he was playing. heer was laughing over it n prem was sending flying kisses to heer. whn prem waved towards the cheerleaders, they started shouting.
priya: heer don't u feel jealous
heer: of what?
priya: of cheerleaders.
heer: hahhahahha...noo why will i
priya: if sumeone like prem thn
heer: its not first tyme, since childhood prem played best basketball n the girls would drool on him bt i really didn't care.
priya: bt still
heer: i trust prem alot n so does prem n this is the thing which has kept our relationship n will keep further also.
priya: awww
heer: yeah

prem: heer, lets gooo
heer: cuming...okay bye gurlzz
and so prem n heer went
raj watched thm goin and also saw the way prem was playing n the praising of him

precap:
saniya: whose ur best frnd?
heer: raj
everybody shocked to hear thiz!!!

i hope u guys liked it...i'm trying to move the story n put sume masala in it...hehhe

enjoy reading it, do comments n hit the like button.

see yaaa 

luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update ...
loved premeer scenes ...
thanks for the pm ...
please update soon ...