ME LUD 17th Sep 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Veena5aary

Hi frns, i just tried today how were my lud bits

hey veena... u r doing good dear👍🏼👏
do continue...😃
Originally posted by babithaj

hey, how to watch live tv in star website?

Originally posted by Veena5aary

Hi frns, i just tried today how were my lud bits

Good going ... Keep it up 👏👏👍🏼
SS-G in their room... G complaining as usual...😡  tells him to leave her alone... SS tells her he will take her far away from Allahbad... somewhere away from TN where they can have holiday in peace... G luks happy... SS tells her he will even take her abroad to ... OOOKAY... 🤣

komal and Adarsh coming out of hospital after checkup... Adarsh telling her do's and dont's which doctorwa said... (is he finally getting interested in his child ? 😛 ) He gets a phonecall for interview... he goes for int... Komal goes home alone in rick...

SS walks into TN looking happy and holding envelop... calls G and tells her he has booked plane tickets for the two of them... K not in the scene... everyone else luking puzzled... GD asks him where the two of them are going... SS informs everyone that he is going on package tour.. on his hollimoon... everyone shocked... GD and SS quarrel... SS declares that G is his wife and he has to fulfill her aspirations.. (yeah sure) ... and no one can stop him..

Komal watching from door... shouts "babuji.."
Komal shouting at SS, everyone tensed n watching, amma still on Upstirs. Ss trying to plead komal
Komal shouting at ganawa, n got pain,
Komal get fainted everyone shocked, our fav ktc scene outside talking abt business
No tunna, chandu gave advice to open restaurent, prats called krish n told about komal
krish talk about dhaba Chandu
p called krish to come hospital now
said komal lost baby 😲
HSPL scene, all TNs, GHs, gd blaming ss itz all bcoz of him