Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 17/9/11-ME (Page 2)

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

About today show, I liked it , Emotions were wel portrayed

SS was just amazing when ur own blood & flesh is hurt & in pain

how his ego crumbled down

even i like saxena only, d way he handle d situation

but one part I didnt like d convo bet Saga

something like u understand me so wel but Bade Thakuranni would hve b there

instead of u she would hve just grumbled & made my life hell & cursing me

But Mr SS when hve u given ur wife her respect

we felt sad only eye blink of Krishna part was there we excepted more

next week the real drama wil start & c more of -------

Hope so

Edited by sanitha7 - 17 September 2011 at 11:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesimmi.friends03Yemi-IFdhakarnbabithaj

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
boring episodeOuch parvati as komal was fantastic Thumbs Up and i felt sorry  for komalCry ss and gangaAngry although ss felt guilty but is not accepting the fact it happened cos of his pathethic deedOuch and  i am now really sure ganga is a witch Angry the way she consoled  pissed me off. Anupamji was again a Star and though krishna was hardly seen in the episode i liked his emotions when he saw his sister in hospital bed and asked everyone how this happened Cry abd beautifully portrayed by arhaanClap.Pooja gor needs to work on her expressions and was on the sucksena standard today Dead She ruined a few  important scenes for me .No comments on sucksenasLOL

Edited by adib40 - 17 September 2011 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesimmi.friends03dhakarnbabithaj

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Yemi's top 10 ...better late than never Embarrassed

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy Approve

2 - Komal looked pretty without the red lipstick Big smile

3 - Adarsh & Prof competed for best vibrating awards ... Sorry dude.. can't beat the master.. Prof wins :rocker2:

4 - SDS is too quiet the past few days ... calm before the storm? even today no dialogues :unsure:

5 - Arushi's Makeup :facepalm:  ever heard the saying less is more? this wasn't  a pre-scheduled appointment,   in an emergency situation like this one usually rushes to the hospital and doesnt always get the time to put on full war paint

6 - what ever happened to Adarsh's car? Confused

7 - hey Gangwa... be careful about when you serve your loverboy milk... we've been told by the lub guru that it increases stamina Dead Tongue

8 - GD ... sad to see you breakdown like that but look on the bright side ... you've got one GGC already... what about Sax Dadi who's been denied even her first GGC ?

9 - which reminds me... KP is back in the race again Cool

10 - last but certainly not the least - CVs :help: what can I say that hasn't already been said today?
:scratch:  i know... I'll say a prayer for you ... oh Lord, please bless our dear MKAP CVs with the same allergy to hospital scenes in MEs as they have to KriYa moments...amen !!!!!
praying smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, praying smiley

Edited by yemi3006 - 17 September 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtipheonix1ninahegdeajitha10simmi.friends03suk4a_umarekrndhakarnhussainramsoMitu_babithajVeena.SAnondo.RSnigdha_Khanam

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

3 - Adarsh & Prof competed for best vibrating awards ... Sorry dude.. can't beat the master.. Prof wins :rocker2:

4 - SDS is too quiet the past few days ... calm before the storm? even today no dialogues :unsure:

5 - Arushi's Makeup :facepalm:  ever heard the saying less is more? this wasn't  a pre-scheduled appointment,   in an emergency situation like this one usually rushes to the hospital and doesnt always get the time to put on full war paint

7 - hey Gangwa... be careful about when you serve your loverboy milk... we've been told by the lub guru that it increases stamina Dead Tongue

8 - GD ... sad to see you breakdown like that but look on the bright side ... you've got one GGC already... what about Sax Dadi who's been denied even her first GGC ?

10 - last but certainly not the least - CVs :help: what can I say that hasn't already been said today?
:scratch:  i know... I'll say a prayer for you ... oh Lord, please bless our dear MKAP CVs with the same allergy to hospital scenes in MEs as they have to KriYa moments...amen !!!!!

LOL  ROFL...you said it all Yemi...Thumbs Up
ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeaka.aiersimmi.friends03Yemi-IFa_umababithajhussainramsoMitu_Snigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

<font color="#9900cc">
<font color="#0000ff">Yemi's top 10 ...better late than never Embarrassed</font>
</div><div>
1 - KriYa matchy-matchy
Approve</font>
<font color="#ff0000">2 - Komal looked pretty without the red lipstick Big smile</font>
5 - Arushi's Makeup :facepalm: ever heard the saying less is more?this wasn'tapre-scheduled appointment, in an emergency situation like this one usually rushes to the hospital and doesnt always get the time to put on full war paint
7 - hey Gangwa... be careful about when you serve your loverboy milk... we've beentold by the lub guru
thatit increases stamina DeadTongue
8 - GD ... sad to seeyou breakdown like
that but look on the bright side ... you've got oneGGC already... what about Sax Dadi who's been
denied even her first GGC ?
9 - which reminds me... KP is back in the race again
Cool
10 - last but certainly not the least - CVs
:help:what can I say that
hasn't already been said today?
:scratch: i
know... I'll saya prayerfor you ... oh Lord,please blessour dear MKAP CVswith the same allergy to
hospital scenes in MEsasthey have to KriYa moments...amen
!!!!!
emoticon-000338-large.gif" alt="praying smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, praying smiley"
width="156" height="198" />

Berry phunny!
Looks like AB had the day off.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeaka.aiersimmi.friends03Yemi-IFAnondo.RbabithajMitu_Snigdha_Khanam

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Yemi, U always Bang On dear... Now, i'll reply u with an emoticon for what all i wanna say...Wink

I am not able to give it there So... I'll denote the No...

Edited by babithaj - 17 September 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesimmi.friends03Yemi-IFAnondo.RrekrnMitu_

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
well... ME was not upto the mark... but it showed the talent in Komal (Parvati)... she is an excellent actor...
Even Adarsh was too good though he had been against the child from the start. this time he too broke down and the emotional scene between Komarsh was real and beautifully potrayed...
M sure that Krishna and Komal ll come out and make a life for themselves.
but it could have been still more better...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeYemi-IFdhakarn

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Awesome! Superb  Nothing new. MKAP ME and Hospital, Police, Police stations goes hand in hand. After watching it feels like

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesimmi.friends03Yemi-IFbabithajMitu_

Go to top