-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey CBians.
Just wanted to know ur opinion.
Turning barkha neg... was it a last minute decision? I would say yes. I think cvs were trying to make her character more neutral so it could go either way. but now, they decided to make her go neg.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I agree it was a last minute decision as well. Her character, as portrayed in the start, could never go negative. She was this chirpy, bubbly girl, not so sacrificing as Rads, but still human and friendly. Now they are making her negative, all black too suddenly. Having said this, i would also like to add that probably the makers were toying with the idea of pushing her on to either side. Her dialogues after Dev came back to PF has been double-meaning kind. Certain dialogues, and not all. Those were kind of hints to viewers. 

Probably because her positive character wasn't too well accepted by audience, they are making her negative. 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I think yes it be a last minute decision.Maybe because the audience didn't like the way she was given more screen space than RaDev.And since Barkha was shown as Radhika's best friend they couldn't give her an exit from the show,so now it'l be easier for the audience to accept if she exits from the show.I think after RaDev come to know her intention we'l see Barkha being thrown out of PB very soon.
anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you friends. since CV's dont like to kill bh character . they have turned into negative.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shankar,
i want to believe she was neutral, a good friend,  ... the  screen space she got irritated many of the viewers, along with the  cut down scenes of radev...

so maybe this was their plead for long to get  her negative and finally the Cv heard it.. if that is the viewers choice , then the cv's will hear for the cry..  because it is their best choice always..

Feeling so  down,  the story is molding  along with response  from viewers as TRP and comments from different sites and it goes according to the response,  It is not the writers choice, but the best interest of business world...
and they love to blend to the negatives and when they get viewers plead for more in high voice, let it be it..   .. even one of  my friends told me, that she is loving the track now better, and updating me with the track. so maybe it will work, tunring her negative and the CV's can take the credit  for listening to viewers comments.. nad the viewers can take the credit that they were always right... ofcourse they are , right... 

so i want to believe this is what mostly everyone wish to see, and thye got what they asked, so now the trp will increase and ZEE will get their best response..
Goodluck to the CV team with their new turn.
so now it is up to the viewers to give them best response back.. tell the the CV's and ZEE that "finally you heard us, this was what we were telling all this time"👏...

Devika

Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Yes, I agree it was a last minute decision as well. Her character, as portrayed in the start, could never go negative. She was this chirpy, bubbly girl, not so sacrificing as Rads, but still human and friendly. Now they are making her negative, all black too suddenly. Having said this, i would also like to add that probably the makers were toying with the idea of pushing her on to either side. Her dialogues after Dev came back to PF has been double-meaning kind. Certain dialogues, and not all. Those were kind of hints to viewers. 

Probably because her positive character wasn't too well accepted by audience, they are making her negative. 

Sia and Shankar: Yes, I do think it was a last minute decision. She started as a bubbly girl who would go to any length for her friend...but somewhere down the road, CV's were starting to get this idea of turning her negative and sending feelers to see how they react...I think based on that response they turned her completely...
jsre thumbnail
Shankar no prob abt when they decided it... making her pos had nothing good she was like the lead of the show... its radev who have to solve the probs but she finds the solution and makes them nod to it... its better she goes neg only want her real face to come in front of radev
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For keeping her  on the  serial creatives turned Bharka in an negative character, but I wait to see for what reason she want Dev's love , and she stays between Radhika and Dev
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah agree Bak turning negetive seemed like a shock.( I mean all of a sudden)
but i cant tell it might be last min decision...

She was shown she could be cruel, and If u remember ROHAN"S WORDS, that if one day she realizes what is love she would go to any extent...

So i dont think it might be last min decision...

But u know how our CB turns to ME's.

everything is shown in a rush to cope up with ME's.
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think it was last minute decision to turn barkha negative...I feel she was introduced more as grey character because of her cruel behaviour toward rohan. it was always in their script to turn her negative...They made it seem like she was positive to get viewer's support but unfortunately it back fire on them...she wanted dev from day 1 and her behaviour was cruel to rohan because he tried to kill dev..it's sad though because to introduce her as negative character they killed dadaji unexpectedly..also they illogical reasoning of dadaji, illogical reasoning of radh, and illogical reasons of dev...i don't think there are selfless people in this world so why barkha was shown as exception. I am glad she is negative..never liked her character as positive...who knows i may appreciate her as negative character
Edited by Radhe101 - 12 years ago