Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bumtrinket

So that's exactly what she did - she convinced La to behave like a sanskari Indian ladki who values marriage. Arnav is free to refuse. It's not Khushi's fault if La has no opinions of her own and is willing to go with any good idea she hears. She simply did her job.

When did Anjali ask Khushi to convince La for marriage ? Its defo not part of her job . Marriage is a very personal thing and every1 in RM had no problem with the live-in relationship . But when our dear Khushiji found abt the live-in she herself decided that  ASR and La shud  marry . Anyways i really hope ASR and Khushi dont end up fighting this tym . Lets wait and watch what happens.😊
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't see what is there to blame khushi here... She is doing her job of making Lavanya believe in Shaadi and indian culture... I might have lot of questions of the definitions of a good bahuriya etc... but khushi is shown as a girl who has been brought up with the same values as Nani & co... and she is asked to train La to be like that... and she has just managed to convince La with a rather simplified and uni dimensional explanation of the necessity of a shaadi... Now Lavanya is just asking ASR to marry her... And he is always free to say No... what is the big deal? anyway no one can force him to say yes to that proposal right?... But yeah he can be pissed off since the situation is not one that is convenient to him... he was very conveniently having the girl friend live in the house ( although I don't know what is the motive since he is hardly shown as being interested in spending anytime with her)  and since he doesn't believe in marriage and La seems to have become a believer they can have a good talk and get it over with... and he can tell Khushi that she spoiled a very convenient scenario for him and be pissed off as well ... But as long as he doesn't shout about her aukaad and haisiyat and stuff.. I am fine... But I don't think she is at fault... If Lavanya is easily swayed in her opinions... what is Khushi's fault in that? Good for everyone ultimately that La wakes up and realises what ASR thinks about her and moves out with dignity... he really does treat her like a puppy...  and I also read a comment that she is doing it for revenge... I don't think she has any such thoughts in her mind. She is just doing her job and doing what she thinks is right... At this point I don't think she is even thinking of how ASR will react ... if you remember the things she recalls from the day... she remembers mami's insult, ASR's smile in course of her apology and La becoming a friend and she is happy... there is no revenge or any such mean thoughts anywhere in her mind!
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Live in is not in  Indian  culture she made  lavany  understand it's social importance and her  ADHIKAR ..hence  she should try and  convince arnav to marry her ..Khusi was making la aware about  the Indian culture . it's La to take  or drop the idea..of marriage ..WHY BLAME KHUSI SHE DIDN"T FORCE ANY ONE to take her opinion..

aashizin thumbnail
thanks dear for sharing ok so now real track will start , khushi and arnav's pov in this marriage matter always clashed and it will lead to show us reason behind his disliking for marriage and may be something abt his past, and on seeing arnav's melting and soft behavior towards khushi may be at the end he will open up with her but it won't be so easy lets see whats store for us and how will cvs handle this track  
@ solembaum - Really? You read such a comment? Khushi doing this for revenge ðŸ¤£ 
I would have regarded this comment as something more than criticism but then I found it hilarious.I guess because this idea of taking 'revenge' would have been stupid.
She is someone who feels guilty when she hurts someone,even when that person is ASR who has been so horrible to her.

Meddlesome,irritating etc she can be but not a sinner or someone who would want to take revenge like this.
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ipepe

@ solembaum - Really? You read such a comment? Khushi doing this for revenge ðŸ¤£ 

I would have regarded this comment as something more than criticism but then I found it hilarious.I guess because this idea of taking 'revenge' would have been stupid.
She is someone who feels guilty when she hurts someone,even when that person is ASR who has been so horrible to her.

Meddlesome,irritating etc she can be but not a sinner or someone who would want to take revenge like this.

Yeah I think someone had posted in the early pages that she was convincing La for revenge only... and 100% agree with whatever you said about Khushi! She can be irritating and meddlesome at times... but not a sinner...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am just wondering about the promo- Khushi, Anjali and Mami and Mama all seem to be in the same dress that they wore before when Khushi was asked to empty her bag- just wondering if La is having  dream sequence or just imagining asking Arnav. Not sure 
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
on the precap i was suprised seeing Arnav not reacting to La...

so has later on!! lol
memories_im thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š..Link please?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: reima

I am just wondering about the promo- Khushi, Anjali and Mami and Mama all seem to be in the same dress that they wore before when Khushi was asked to empty her bag- just wondering if La is having  dream sequence or just imagining asking Arnav. Not sure 

Yeah ...even i agree with you, Reima ...this looks more likely khushi's or arnav's dream sequence ...