Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: savi-tan

I actually can see Arnav being led by Khushi to the mandap🀣...Su, don't fret, it is all for the best!!!πŸ˜†

You mean Devdas style - Female Devdas leading male Parvati to Mandap πŸ˜‰
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..OMG..our angry young arnie boy is back..but another showdown..their fight,,he might drag her and ask her why she had done this,..and she was doing all the drama to convince la..and taking revenge...i dont want another fight,revenge scene...but arhi in frame..so its fine for me.
Kiely thumbnail
both r correct in their own ways
Khushi has been appointed to teach lav and explain her the importance of marriage so she is doing her duty
While arnav is not ready to get married and wants time so he is right in his way
Edited by Kiely - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

She was hired to train La and give her cooking classes and teach her how to behave like typical sankskari Indian ladki  not to convince ASR to get married . She was hired for La not for ASR . Anjali didnt bring her to interfere and convince ASR but to fix La's attitude and behaviour . Hope you got that . BTW I luv Khushi but sometimes i dont get why she acts like that  .
Sorry if i have been rude . 

When did they ever show her trying to convince ASR to get married???πŸ˜•
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
U know this girl srsly likes it rough! Y does she keep putting headwa in the mouth of a tiger??
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope Arnav doesn't get angry at Khushi, they were just starting to see each other in a positive light.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
seriously guys! donot blame Khushi, ArHi are at there first stage right now i.e. jealousy! other than that Khushi is doing what Anjali asked her to do, nothing more! and i'm damn sure with the recent romantic scenes i donot think CVs will spoil there relationship! or so i hope so!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Well dear she has convinced La to convince ASR for the marriage . But she is not in RM for this . First when she came in RM she told Anjali that she doesnt want to see ASR's face but now she  is doing every possible thing to get herself insulted by ASR all over again ( really hope this doesnt happen ).I really want them not to fight but becoz of Khushi's this step they may end up fighting again .

bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

She was hired to train La and give her cooking classes and teach her how to behave like typical sankskari Indian ladki  not to convince ASR to get married . She was hired for La not for ASR . Anjali didnt bring her to interfere and convince ASR but to fix La's attitude and behaviour . Hope you got that . BTW I luv Khushi but sometimes i dont get why she acts like that  .
Sorry if i have been rude . 

So that's exactly what she did - she convinced La to behave like a sanskari Indian ladki who values marriage. Arnav is free to refuse. It's not Khushi's fault if La has no opinions of her own and is willing to go with any good idea she hears. She simply did her job.
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

She was hired to train Lavs. not convince ASR to marry her.😊

And she hasn't convinced ASR. πŸ˜‰ She trained La to believe in marriage as would any "bahuriya" of Nani's liking. And SHE asked ASR to marry because she's thinking of herself instead of him as he has her trained. I guess Khushi is a better trainer than ASR πŸ˜†

ASR has been treating La like his pet puppy - do this, do that, have a treat, don't bark unless I say so. If ASR gets angry, it'll be because Khushi has just messed up his "perfect" relationship where the woman just does whatever he tells her to do and won't complain.

It's a good thing I know there's hope for him coz I can't stand guys like that IRL. 😑