IF_rida

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
superb updateClap

he knows how to get his way and he hasBig smile

i liked the chembur referenceSmile

he is so insecure coz of the separation and he talked bt the divorceCry

awww poor gurl no poor shaanConfused

they both are equally hurt yet their ego... urghAngry

but as she is [pursuing him he knows that and is crazy abt her so all is goin to be gudWink

and as they are together they'll fight more whch ultimately bring them more closeWink

the blue and pink line were fantastic... stole the lime lightDay Dreaming

he'll make her pay for everything the way he wants and i guess she'll luv to pay it in the same wayBlushing

waiting for next

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minadqkytmshalini_s

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Finally they acknowledge to each other that they have not done anything to sort out their issues.. hopefully being roomies will give them some alone time and to think abt each other and get back together..

i really thot that Shaan wuld pounce on her.. but the way he talked abt Pai, Chembur and how she was treated badly... too good Shaan.. and finally he told her 'u speak even less now..'

the 'divorce' word has been spoken.. hope it jolts both Shanak out of their ego's and make them understand that they need each other..

waiting for the first day as roomie and more so for the payback.. as always Bunch & Punch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaAnu179

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
awesome update aditee but when shaan is being so caring towards khanak why has khanak again become bitter?? she had promised dat she vl get back shaan anyhow so what happened now?? pls continue soon
tina2mina Senior Member
tina2mina
tina2mina

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I haven't read 202A yet bcz I m @ work and would like to savor the updates to read at night before going to bed without any disturbances. After all the stress of the whole day, CASA is the best treat I could get before dozing off. I don't need special aroma therapy candle or solution to help me ease off my mind from all my surroundings, I have CASA. PartyDancing

But I would still like to say, Can it get any better??? Every new twist, & turn is just absolutely interesting, exciting, ..everything wonderful.

I like all these tiffs & situations, even though realistically having to deal with these type of problems would be horrible for anyone.

I was one of the ppl who didn't want the reconciliation between Shaan & Khanak so soon. Bcz according to me, there is no fun in reading the "Hi Honey", "How was your day Babe?", "Don't worry Sweetheart, I am always there for you" ...between couples. Ermm I would rather have chocolate instead of dealing with all these sweet mushy words. And what? Does being with someone in a relationship make you forget that the other person has an actual name?

Thank God you changed your mind about ending CASA. Your brain works like Wonderwoman. And you can never NOT have good interesting track for the tale.

Anu179SachDJ

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Oh seems like they are gonna leave the storm for the part when they move in together...

What word play Adi...absolutely fabulous...I loved it...all the way down to pink and blue...

Finally they will be roomies in VV.

I have a huge grin on my face for that...waiting for the journey back together begin...they have too much bitterness right now, hopefully it will become bitter sweet soon and move to the next level.

The only issue is what Khanak is already mentioned, are they deluding their family or themselves? They want to be together, will just not admit it and will not do it till all issues are resolved, rightly so...I hope it doesn't get complicated...it can get very frustrating when family starts expecting a lot more from them before they are ready. It will be a fragile balance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaAnu179k.krithikank.mailbutterfly7

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
cant wait to see them as room mates...
wonderful update..
things started off too furious n turned out soft..

PartyPartyPartyPartyCONGRATS FOR 15th CENTURY ADIPartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by RB81 - 26 September 2011 at 9:40am

k.krithikashalini_s

dqkytm Goldie
dqkytm
dqkytm

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
one morreee update pleaseee! before i sleeep! pLEASE :D 
Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Awesome update Aditi !! Very well written...Clap 
These guys are crazy and that is what make them so adorable ...
He brings out the worst and the best in her...
He exactly knows how to convince her ... although she denies it...
He knows how to make her fall prey for his intentions ... She very well knows that he doesn't make any deals without any returns... yet she falls for it... Amazing couple...

He remembers the name of her Chembur Owner... that is very sweet of him ...
I am happy that they are finally talking about  'how they haven't talked about sorting  things all these days'...

Waiting for the next one ...

Go to top