India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 (Page 3)

neethurose Senior Member
neethurose
neethurose

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Big smilecongratzz aditee for ur 15th thread. Keep going .  update soon. 

I am silent reader in this FF. But I think now, i should comment for this wonderful piece of writting. Now i try to keep commenting . But it is not possible for me to comment from mon-thurs. I am at hostel during that time. This site is also banned in our college net centre also. But i used to login from my phone to read ur update regularly. But i am not able to comment from my cell. Now onwards When i come home i will comment on ur ff. sure.  

Edited by neethurose - 17 September 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

The_Star_Girls Groupbie
The_Star_Girls
The_Star_Girls

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Aditee

cngratulatins on the 15 theard to you & all the CASA readers Party

proud to be a CASA reader Big smile
shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Originally posted by shiksha_03

are we getting an update right now?

Patience Dear! Patience!

She is just got up. The fact that she is online and opened a new thread is good enuff.

Let her do some of her daily household chores before she goes about giving us the luxury of an update.

~Cheers,
Dish

oh i m so sorry i had no clue abt dat...so aditee take ur tym n update ven u r free
kiranc Senior Member
kiranc
kiranc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Congrats on the 15th thread.
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Part 198 A

Friday

5:33 PM

11th October 2012

Friday

Her ears hurt when she hung up the phone, it was a looong call, she got up and walked around, pacing her cube "Planning the next move?"

"Of what use could it be?" "The man is acting like I don't exist"  The only hope he had given her all week was when he had said "Falling for another man's wife"

"Atleast he remembers I am his wife" "I want to know if we are getting backtogether one way or another, I cant go on like this for months, or years"

Sunil had called and talked at length, Madz had spoken too, they had sent baby pictures also. In many her husband was holding the baby.

Some bizarre  feeling overtook her when she saw him holding the baby, he was holding him securely, protectively

"For  a man that didn't care for his own he was being super protective" she thought derisively There were some video clips where he was lettin the tyke play with his phone, suck on his watch''.. openly laughing at Amogh's attempts to swallow the devices and failing

"You don't smile at me once any more, neither do you touch me" her heart wailedCryCryCry

Sunil as expected spoke about Vishal Desai's Dad and how he had spoken on the phone with him

Sunil also teased her about stopping Hindi lessons and starting Gujju ones so he can be fluent when he talks to Vishal, who apparently is not very fluent in Hindi or English

It disappointed her'' and frustrated her

She wanted to tell her FIL "My husband speaks the most fluent English, he has the s-----t American accent, can I please keep him? I don't want Vishal, I want whats mine"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She knew Sunil would declare her immature and not agree

He would mock her saying "You want to stay married to the brat because you love his accent?"ShockedShocked

"Not only that Dad, his hands, his clothes, his acumen, shrewdness, his arrogance, his ego, his conceit, everything about your son excites me. He only has to be in the same room as I am, I feel an ache that's almost physical. Any where I inhale a scent that might be the same brand as his, I find my is heart racing, and stop what I am doing and start searching"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"I don't care hes not richest does not drive the fastest car, but there is just something about your son Dad"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She leaned on her cube wall and shut her eyes

Opened them, walked over to her phone, dialled a number

Khanak: Ummm hi!

Samar: oh! HII!

Khanak: Aap kaise hain?

Samar: Hum theek hain (laughs)

Khanak: Aap mera mazaak kar rahe hain?

Samar: ofcourse not, I find it awfully cute you speak such wonderful Hindi, my friend is a dud''

Khanak is quiet

Samar: How are you? (softly)

Khanak: Good

Samar: Hmm, did you guys talk?

Khanak: Nahi'..

Pause

Samar: You don't talk much, so that was a dumb Q

Khanak smiles "I talk a lot"

Khanak: Aap kab tak hai yaha?

Samar: Next weekend

Khanak wants to ask him "Are you planning to meet your friend?" "I want to see your friend" "Another weekend without seeing him might actually kill me"

Samar: Hello?

Khanak: Oh! Sorry

Samar: You guys must not talk on the phone, coz you don't say anything''..

Khanak: Stop teasing

Samar: So what are your weekend plans?

Khanak: Umm, meet Ritu, bus''

Samar: Great

Khanak: Aur aap?

Prays silently "Say something please, say you are meeting Shaan, please please"

Samar: There is a Chelsea United game tonite, we are getting together at my place

Khanak: How fun (lies)

She knows Shaan will be there'' She doesn't care for soccer or american football, she doesn't obsess over either, but she obsesses over a man that obsesses over both

Samar: do you want to come?

Khanak: Main?

Samar: Haan aap (laughs)

Khanak: Ummm theek!

Samar: Absolutely

Khanak: Thx

Samar: can I send my driver?

Khanak: Oh no! I can take the Metro''.

Samar: Oh! No don't do that, your husba (stops) (will kill me)

Pause

Khanak: I will be fine (softly)

--------------------------
8: 20 PM

Friday

J block

Green Park

Knock on the door

Samar is getting ice from the kitchen, she gets the door

Wearing his six pocket knee length shorts and a Manchester United tee in white, off white  strappy sandals...

He checks her out completely, from her multicolored layered chiffon skirt the Eli Tahari creation, the tan blouse, and a crimson scarf tying up her hair

Shaan: Wrong address?

Khanak: Umm.. mmm ( utterly nervous)

He saunters in casually

Shaan: Love soccer now? (disbelief)

His eyes rove over her face, spraying intense heat

Khanak: Love soccer now! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(barely audible)

Just as Samar enters and breaks their unspoken reverie

Edited by aditee - 17 September 2011 at 8:43am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmimitraraajapooja.88smitha74isha2011Casa.Addict1saishriONAegoforeverRBOsimplysakshiashwanthvijusbUjjwalaneethurosebarankiranctina2minaAussiegalshanakrocks1ABlank90n_gemAnu179sangitasenguptaminnu345IF_ridaSachDJbutterfly7sharon18shiksha_03dishbhannk.mailcandy84k.krithikasnigdhanagar-Ray-iluvmanar-Unknown-22-YasharanArshi-RB81Fanaahshalini_sadventure_gurlshanakyasharan

isha2011 Newbie
isha2011
isha2011

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

great part aditee khanak taking the initiative really like this determined khanak...can't wait to see how the story unfolds and how long can shaan stay cool 

thanks again...great timing just off to work x

adventure_gurl

sharon18 Goldie
sharon18
sharon18

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Aditee thnx for giving such a lovely update...well khanak seems to be trying her level best to get back with him but thn why is Shaan being so indifferent...how come there is not much initiative from his side???but i liked this avatar of khanakThumbs Up ,she is quite bold and impressive...loving the current track...Smile

isha2011

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
wow she is taking steps 2 get back 2 him...its so cool
now what will she do next???

Go to top