Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
wanted to post a song, but im new so was not allowed...anyway listening to a song at the  moment which is quite popular in the UK its called don't go by wretch 32 ft josh kumra reminds me of shaan and khank in their current situation listen to it if you have time. xx
Originally posted by Anu80

gosh.. am already not able to take the Chennai heat and reading your Casa.. mercury is sky rocketing...

so now Shaan wants Khanak to make the moves.. hehehe... but I hope he knows when to stop else our madam khanak might give up.. or will she not...

tell me something before you play with your color combinations for both khanak and Shaan's clothes you imagine it yaa it just comes naturally for you...

anyways... caught up with all the updates at one shot... dil kush abhi dreaming time!!πŸ˜‰

Chennai heat?? its been raining like hell from y'day evening πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Amazing aditee

wow samar is acting as a cupid for them

i feel like sunil aada and samar are involved and may be some more ppl as well

i like when he sais " hum theek hain"

wow she called him ... finally sumthing other than chat msgs

yipee... he called back

cute little conv ... cant wait for the dinner

i hope he stays this time and dont think abt sunil

the blue line was cute it became super cute as u added he said softly

continue soon... eagerly waiting.
Originally posted by shalini_s

Chennai heat?? its been raining like hell from y'day evening πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i was abt to say the same..but may be she could have mentioned the morning climate..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ashwanth

198 E on 19
199 B on 28

Part 198 A on 3
koi ek update de do ... offc jane se pehle ...

aaj tho jana hi padega ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Goood Morninnng !!!
What did I misss ???

WHAT did I Misss ?????
Jyothi that would be awesome, he'd keep saying he's  trying to come but then he doesn't come lol
Yippee Khanak...3 cheers for you too gal...keep it moving gal...

Just my POV...It seems Shaan too is suffering from complexes...Dad's not made it easy for him...living with me is not the easiest thing to do.. according to Dad its like climbing Mt everest without oxygen...maybe she figured that out too (part 194 A)...human brain is complex!

So now does he thinks Khanak is better off without him...so doesn't want to push/force her to come back...loves her more than life itself, hence the possiveness...  he just cannot control himself when near her but again holds back as doesn't want to coerce her decision...Shaan is giving her the space...deep inside he is hoping against all odds that she too feels the same and comes back...it has to be her decision ultimately without any undue pressure from him...hence the facade of being cool as cucumber...Hope I make sense!!

Adi...they are in delhi now...and dusshera too must be around the corner, its a public holiday...something special...another day out...let them have proper courtship, this time before they get back!!!!

...love, Ann,xox
Originally posted by JyotiS

Aditee how come it is possible if someone has privacy settings and no one but the account-holder can see his/her wall posts written by others😲😲😊

Jyoti dear...prad and shaan are friends on FB...so whatever is on prads page shaan can see!!!