Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Adi...dunno whether this right or no...but just wanted to support you...

Hiya Casa Junta... hope this makes you all feel better...Adi has posted the latest update here on IF not on her blog yet...she is really feeling terrible about it...she has said on her blog she is going to continue here till she figures that out...

Happy Navratri...and lets be patient on updates and let her enjoy the festive season too...πŸ˜ƒ...lets not forget...she has a family and friends outside CASA too...and her parents too are visitingπŸ˜ƒ!!!!

πŸ€— to everyone!!!

Hi Aditee 😊
First a big thank u and hug to u for posting here πŸ€—
Thanks a million
I am so happy u made my day πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the parts u posted logging in from work
Will post in detail today evening so excited to read the missing part and next part
U take ur time no hurry will wait

Enjoy Navaratri Have a great time 😊

Happy Kolu πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u Thank u Thank u πŸ€—.
loved the update!!!!! aww u kill with the last lines!!!!!!! pls  cont sooon
muahhh...for everything you are doing for us. Infinite thanks to you. those two days without casa was like hell.

about creativity and all...you are one and only aditee!!!!! 

Thanks for posting here till you have any solution for blog. I really appreciate your efforts of posting here and writing casa despite of your busy schedule. You always go out of the way, the way you describe things, this whole asthami pooja and all...was really fascinating. never knew about it. 

Again thanks for everything. Happy navaratri to you and family !!!!!! 

love, 
Archu. 
A casa lover.

Thanks a ton aditee for updating here...
Originally posted by xoxRBOxox

Hey Aditee...thanks a ton for posting it here as well...been at wordpress site since morning trying to make head or tail out of it...πŸ˜›

Enjoy your Haldi and Kum Kum...and updates can wait...Do you do Durga Ashototaram...Lalitha Sahasranama...My neighbour in Africa use to do it every year...with elaborate meal thereafter!!!!

Do you have collection of Kolu dolls too, like GaneshaπŸ˜ƒ!!!
I do!
Yes to all
thank you so much aditee for posting it here! and yup you are right.. dont care too much abt what other ppl say cos after all it IS a fictional story :) 

keep up with ur confidence and give us some more casa! :D 
please update missing part.
😊
Edited by neethurose - 12 years ago
Update milega kya...????? 
and please don't forget to post that missing part. it was a cliff hanger.

hey aditee you can post the updates where ever you want...as long as we get to read it lol..anyways i think you r right KT can go and screw himself...this fic is about shantanu the character in rbo we fell in love with and now we are in love with shantanu gujral more dan shantanu khandelwal...keep up the good work we realy apreciate you taking out time and updating regularly for all your fans...thanks a lot.

love pooja.B
Edited by pbhattacharya - 12 years ago