Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Adi...was thinking about Shaan's B'day...they'll be together, as in under same roof...yippee...even Karvachauth, and what would be the best present, that Khanak can give shantanu...may be gift wrap herselfπŸ˜‰...that's the effect Casa has...sara din udhed bun...

So that just reminded me of Khanak's B'day...just appease my curiosity...did she bring the rose pendant he gave her for her b'day...or left it behind in mumbai...!!!!!

Would love to see Shaan come across it...

Love,Ann,xox
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update!  πŸ˜‰ loved it!
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sravya07

UPDATE PLEASEEE! 

Arre 2 ho chuke hain aaj raat ke .. aur kitne?

~Cheers,
Dish
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SachDJ

I am still recovering...she pays and he takes...what about the damned lawsuit he is slapping for slander...uggghhh

This was the last thing I was expecting, I know they talked about it, but this is a twister...

So she is officially covered for room and food and pooja for a month...

And driver and car are complimentary? What about cook? Sorry I am just mad again to see the transactions...Adi you bring out a strong reaction in me with this one...why is it making me so upset...but then CASA is like that...

Sigh, Shaan is fine with it as he knows this is the only way she will stay...so next time Prad tries to meet up with her, he will be waiting right there for him...its probably worth it as long as he gets Prad!!!

Adi, I am going to do some deep breathing to get my bp down...lets see how long the pact lasts...she is out of bound from his room, he did not say anything about him being out of bounds from her room...however he did promise that he will not touch her...I don't think he will ever break it, unless Khanak asks...What bombs are you gonna drop after this? Looking forward to it...

At least they were very civil to each other, like I requested, I should be careful what I ask for, Adi is reading it literally...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DEEJ ... I think he is just letting her do what she feeels like doing !!!!
He willl repay everything with INTEREST ... 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Wait and Watch ... Aditeee is sure gonna amaze us !
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Having two update in the mor be4 leaving for university was a treatπŸ˜ƒ

thx a ton

loved it

nicely penned abt the prayer part

he is envious of the milk boy

but finally she is at his place now

hmm still in dadi's room hope she shifts to his soon

20k rent... my my ... they both are too much

and she sign for that even

hmm she has paid for all except his room coz that cant be paid in cash

she has to pay in the way he wants

the blue and pink line are superb

continue soon
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditeee !!!!

Wake Uppp !!!!!!
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting twist!!! i cant believe money is being exchanged them...chalo yeh bhi inho ne kar liya aur hamne dekh liya...lolll

pls cont soon!!!!!!!!
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omggg...20k rent ka check diya and shaan ko gussa nahi aaya. both behaving very civilized. this is surely going to be damm interesting. 

loved those pink and blue lines. short but one of the "bestest" update. 

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
adi sikram vandhu oru update kudu...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

finally Shanak under one roof... Khanak pays 20K and he accepts.. he knows thats the only way to make her stay.. and sure he is going to pay her back in his own way.. and i'm waiting for it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

how is Prad going to react?? waiting for it as well Aditee.. the previous pact lasted for 9 days and 8 nights ☺️☺️☺️ 

waiting to know how long this pack of not losing the way is going to last πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†