Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SachDJ

Prad gets green lines πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very apt

Adi, you use real places so naturally in the whole weave of the story, just love it...feels like I am right there...

Shaan ka phone is direct competition to Khanak...and it wins a lot...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Prad prad prad...Khanak to jo kahegi woh to theek hai, but Shaan will not leave you in a state to ever think about Khanak again if he finds out...

Adi...Shaan needs to find out this Prad's rendezvous with Khanak...who knows Prad might shoot himself in the foot by making a status update...I hope so.

cannot wait to find out the consequences... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even b4 status update, Shaan should call Khanak and Prad shuld attend it... maaza aayega..
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Pradyun. 😊Without him there would be less spice in Shanak's life. And there is no fun in life without some mirch-masala. πŸ˜‰

Pradyun is one person who makes Shaan more possessive of Khanak, curious, angry, and not to forget Jealous. Prads shall not cause any harm in Shanak's re-pursuit of each other bcz Khanak already knows how to handle him very well.

Absolutely Excited to know what this visit will bring in the House, aka CASA !

shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love prad's perfect timings and innocence. not harmful to shanak...and they know it too. only reason for loving prad is...he brings out all emotions in shaan.needless to say... perfect sketching Aditiee!!!

Aditee, shaan and nachiket's talk on the phone was really something...loved it.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanakrocks1

I love prad's perfect timings and innocence. not harmful to shanak...and they know it too. only reason for loving prad is...he brings out all emotions in shaan.needless to say... perfect sketching Aditiee!!!

Aditee, shaan and nachiket's talk on the phone was really something...loved it.

@blue: please dont say that is his innocence..he knows very well wat he is upto...
so prad has fans those who like n hate them...
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
sneha86 thumbnail
Awesome updates Aditee...I was thinking about Casa all during work today...and I can't seem to get it out of my head.  Anyways can't wait to read what Shaan is feeling...especially once he finds out Prad is with Khanak!  
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Adi..thanks for the update...I was wondering you calling your lil 3 year old a pest...when its his/her janam siddh adhikaar...what do you calls us when we demand updates /explanations/impose our views)...roaches...or lizzies (lizards)🀣...hope notπŸ˜‰

I am glad the ding-dong didn't happen...it would have been too easy...they need to be emotionally/mentally compatible this time around...physical attraction is not enough...which we all know is amazing between these twoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...though its unfulfillment leaves us more exasperated/frustrated than themπŸ˜‰...finally Shaan taking a cold shower...atleast mentioning it, makes him humanπŸ˜†!!!

At the moment all I feel like doing is Whacking Shaan...I can forgive him for attending Nachiket's call...that was gr8 as we got to see men interacting these kinda thingsπŸ˜‰...but him leaving for Mumbai again without letting her know is unpardonable...he knows she's trying and its not easy for her😑 Shaan ki aisi ki taisi...there are too many questions popping in my mind regarding his behaviour...but since next update is about Shaan's feelings will hold myself and wait for the revelations...πŸ˜ƒ

Pradyun...and his immaturity...he's still too cute...Is it his first time to visit Khanak in her apt or has he been there before, sorry can't remember...Wait till Neha enters his life...his infatuation with Khanak will die a natural death...till then we need him around to spice up his cousin bro's life...and ours tooπŸ˜›

So Daadi knows Pradyun is there...Am sure she'll pass on the message to Shaan in her own subtle style...as she told Khanak ...Shaan is in mumbai...

This nosy neighbour is giving me creeps...keeping Tabs😑...not liking it at all...Hope it doesn't lead to anything nasty...πŸ˜’

haye...Intezaar...bahut zaalim cheez hai...

Loads of love, Ann,xox

aditee thumbnail
Prad will be Prad
Shaan will be Shaan
Khanak will be Khanak in my story
Koi volte face nahi karega
shalini_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

@blue: please dont say that is his innocence..he knows very well wat he is upto...
so prad has fans those who like n hate them...

hitting on ur bhabhi is not called innocence..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xoxRBOxox

Hi Adi..thanks for the update...I was wondering you calling your lil 3 year old a pest...when its his/her janam siddh adhikaar...what do you calls us when we demand updates /explanations/impose our views)...roaches...or lizzies (lizards)🀣...hope notπŸ˜‰

I am glad the ding-dong didn't happen...it would have been too easy...they need to be emotionally/mentally compatible this time around...physical attraction is not enough...which we all know is amazing between these twoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...though its unfulfillment leaves us more exasperated/frustrated than themπŸ˜‰...finally Shaan taking a cold shower...atleast mentioning it, makes him humanπŸ˜†!!!

At the moment all I feel like doing is Whacking Shaan...I can forgive him for attending Nachiket's call...that was gr8 as we got to see men interacting these kinda thingsπŸ˜‰...but him leaving for Mumbai again without letting her know is unpardonable...he knows she's trying and its not easy for her😑 Shaan ki aisi ki taisi...there are too many questions popping in my mind regarding his behaviour...but since next update is about Shaan's feelings will hold myself and wait for the revelations...πŸ˜ƒ

Pradyun...and his immaturity...he's still too cute...Is it his first time to visit Khanak in her apt or has he been there before, sorry can't remember...Wait till Neha enters his life...his infatuation with Khanak will die a natural death...till then we need him around to spice up his cousin bro's life...and ours tooπŸ˜›

So Daadi knows Pradyun is there...Am sure she'll pass on the message to Shaan in her own subtle style...as she told Khanak ...Shaan is in mumbai...

This nosy neighbour is giving me creeps...keeping Tabs😑...not liking it at all...Hope it doesn't lead to anything nasty...πŸ˜’

haye...Intezaar...bahut zaalim cheez hai...

Loads of love, Ann,xox

@blue: possible hai ann..

@red: its prad's 1st time in her apt i think..
shalini_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Prad will be Prad

Shaan will be Shaan
Khanak will be Khanak in my story
Koi volte face nahi karega

Aditee... give me an update jaldi se... else, i'll go shopping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†