Originally posted by Casa.Addict

PRADYUN! ðŸ˜•

neha take him out pulling his ears..
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shalini_s

Neha.. sambhal Prad ko 😡😡😡

Aditee ko bolo fir mujhe uski GF bana de jald se jald ðŸ˜³
Shaan needs some big dressing down ! Lol !

I somehow love the idea of Pradyun being there !

Shaan  walks off suddenly from her life after making out every possible time they meet !

Now that he kinda knows what she thinks... if he really needs her back .. he needs to work on it !

I loved Nachikets and Shaan s conversation ! ROFL !
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by RB81

neha take him out pulling his ears..

Ye bhi wish grant karungi mein, bus pehle mein mil jau usko! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Casa.Addict

Ye bhi wish grant karungi mein, bus pehle mein mil jau usko! ðŸ˜ƒ

adi pls fulfill neha's wishes..
but prad tho had his eyes on khanak even before their marriage knowing she is going to be his bhabhi..now tho he doesnt wants to leave a chance..
Aditee,
Nice one. I hate Prad. Please we want shanak. Is there way
You can make kanak being nasty to Prad. To give him a hit that she does not care fir him.

Take care
Kalyani
hey aditee...i have been a silent reader...i absoloutely love your fiction and really appreciate your imagination! This is the reason i decided to pop my invisible bubble and confess that i love love love casa. I've never stalked any other forum or ff as much as i have stalked and enjoyed this casa land!! MY MOBILE WONT LET ME START A NEW LINE, so please bear with me... Coming back to the point...as i visit casa land using my mobile so it's actually difficult for me to be patient and not throw it on the wall... i'll make sure, now that i have reset my password after years, i 'like' ur updates atleast. Not just for the sake of liking it but truely loving it whole heartedly. Casa is the first thing i look forward to when i wake up... id love to go on praising casa but that would make me hate my mobile even more...and trust me i dont want that because it's on a contract and i have to live with it for another year!! my name is Aisha and im from London. i love casa land and all the fine ladies who dwell here and make this land worth living!! I look forward to the next update.. much love, Aisha xox
left-big Previous 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 Next right-big