Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JyotiS

Wonderful part AditeeπŸ‘πŸ‘. These two I think they even don't know what they are upt. One moment it seems they are dieing for each other to get back together then the next moment is so aloofness, "I don't care" moodπŸ˜²πŸ˜›. But we know they are meant to be together. Let them play the game as score is already decidedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I am wondering if Prad is also milao haath with Sunil in his project "Get back the two duffers together"πŸ˜›. Khanak shouldn't give up her hopes and keep pursuing her HHHπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Thanks for longer updateπŸ‘β­οΈ. waiting for next wala😊.

PS: Btw, just wondering Shan is not in her FB contact list then how come he got to know everything what's happening between her and PradπŸ˜‰. He is keeping tab on her or Ritu is with himπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Blue and pinks are always so yummy and  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It happened on Prad's page JyotiπŸ˜ƒ
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiksha_03

d last 2 updates were amazing...one was extremely hot whereas the other one brought back to reality but i hope khanak keeps trying to get shaan back...but i still don't understand what are these 2 upto????...and i don't know but i am not liking pradyun dat much but everyone has a diff POV and dis is my POV i really hope i am not offending anyone...if yes den i apologise "i am really sorry"

anyways both d updates were great n pls continue soon

Thanks for writing in shiksha
Thats a lovely name

Thanks for hating Prad

Hes immature and irrational

There are all kinds of people in this world, hes this way
dishbhan thumbnail
Adi!!!!

What are you planning for the double century ... pls ek acha patched up wala part chahiye ... pls

~Cheers,
Dish
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Thanks for writing in shiksha
Thats a lovely name

Thanks for hating Prad

Hes immature and irrational

There are all kinds of people in this world, hes this way

i agree he is very irrational & hope he stops hitting on khanak soon & realizes that khanak only loves shaan & no one else pls continue soon aditee
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adite.e.. there's no update on 26 😭😭😭 I've refreshed it 10 times to see if i missed one...
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
adi 199 A is in page 22..
i thought u have posted a new one but part no. u missed..
for a minute i was too eager for the next part..
but na..i didnt get it..
dont pour paani on our excitement like this adi..so pls change pg no. to 22
RB81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini_s

Adite.e.. there's no update on 26 😭😭😭 I've refreshed it 10 times to see if i missed one...

shalini she poured paani on our excitment..LOL!! i was doing the same..but looks like she typed the pg no. wrong..
shalini_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishbhan

Adi!!!!

What are you planning for the double century ... pls ek acha patched up wala part chahiye ... pls

~Cheers,
Dish

Dish.. it shuld be the patch up.. alteast to themselves.. let them declare it to the world and Trash later...

but one request Aditee... dont take 199th part till R like the 99th part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shalini_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

shalini she poured paani on our excitment..LOL!! i was doing the same..but looks like she typed the pg no. wrong..

Haan di.. waise bhi hum to pagal ho hi chuke hain.. ye hame ullo bhi bana rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RB81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JyotiS

Wonderful part AditeeπŸ‘πŸ‘. These two I think they even don't know what they are upt. One moment it seems they are dieing for each other to get back together then the next moment is so aloofness, "I don't care" moodπŸ˜²πŸ˜›. But we know they are meant to be together. Let them play the game as score is already decidedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I am wondering if Prad is also milao haath with Sunil in his project "Get back the two duffers together"πŸ˜›. Khanak shouldn't give up her hopes and keep pursuing her HHHπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Thanks for longer updateπŸ‘β­οΈ. waiting for next wala😊.

PS: Btw, just wondering Shan is not in her FB contact list then how come he got to know everything what's happening between her and PradπŸ˜‰. He is keeping tab on her or Ritu is with himπŸ˜†.  Blue and pinks are always so yummy and  πŸ˜†

@bold: jyoti r u alright?? prad is practically hitting on her... n u r asking whether he is also with sunil in shanak milap mission..😲😲😲😲
think deeply jyoti wat prad is upto...