Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There u go ... longest comment in a long time now ... and u deserved all of it!

I did not think I could write so much in a comment.

Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishbhan

There u go ... longest comment in a long time now ... and u deserved all of it!

I did not think I could write so much in a comment.

Cheers,
Dish

Maine bhi socha ke ye dish ko kya hua? 😛  tune aaj Khanak ki tarah kaam bolne ka vrat tod ke khoob accha boli hai...maaza aaya... 😆😆😆

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foreverRBO

aditeee... 🤗

i literally get goosebumps wen dese 2 come close 2 each other...😳😳
dats d magic u create wid ur words... 👏👏

p.s.  i myt be beaten up by d rest here.. u knw wat i love dese cliffhangers... 😉
coz every1 on d forum keeps on predicting dere nxt move... n dat keeps d buzz alive 😃
n tada... in d very nxt update... u prove all of us wrong 

i m forced 2 keep on refreshing till d nxt 1 comes... 😆😆
keep up d great job 👏👏
luv, 
nimisha

We love it as much as you do and no one does it with such a finesse as Adi...tadpa tadpa ke maarti hai...😆😆😆
dishbhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SachDJ

Maine bhi socha ke ye dish ko kya hua? 😛  tune aaj Khanak ki tarah kaam bolne ka vrat tod ke khoob accha boli hai...maaza aaya... 😆😆😆

Pls no way can u compare me with Khanak ... main itni bhi chup nahi rehti hoon ... last thread dekh le chahiye tho ...

Vaise thanq! ek tho koi cheeze match hui usse ... Shaan ke milne ke chances badh gaye na mere?

THANQ

gushing all over now ...

And now back to sadness ... kuch nahi ho sakta mera ... aisa koi Shaan real mein hain hi nahi ...

Anyways ... Shanak ka pyar tho hain ... to gush over and feel the care ...

Adi next one jaldi ...

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope Dad has included Ada too in his mission... ShaNak Milap!!!

Ada not making it easy for Khanak either...loved it!!!

3 cheers to Sunil dad.. for calling and reassuring Ada...coz can so relate to Ada's predicament.. our society is cruel and gruelling esp the middle class mentality!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hope Khanak doesn't loose her spirits!!!

I am so impatient to know what Shaan has in his mind...it has to be most difficult for him...to exercise that kinda control, while tearing inside!!!

Adi... un poco de conocimiento en la mente de Shaan...por favor

love,Ann,xox
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aditi,

First of all, Congrats on the 15th thread...
If you promise to amuse us with your quintessential writing, we can go on till 50th or even 100th thread ... You are just awesome..
I know I haven't commented for quite sometime... I will have to blame my work.. The last 3 months have been really hectic..
But I make sure to check for the CASA updates before I go to bed.. I just can't put myself to sleep before reading your updates.. CASA is so addictive..
It's like Shaan and Khanak have become part of my life.. I feel I know them so well and my world does not complete without them in it..

Awesome updates.. I am just loving this avatar of Khanak... Just the thought of she taking the initiative to get back to her husband is so exciting..
Samar is such a Sweetheart !!

Just can't get enough of CASA..
Kudos Gal !! You just ROCK !!

aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...they both are just soo cute and yummy...i can kiss both of them...yeh dil maange more, more, more as usual
pls continue sooon
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
part 198d - goshhh...shaan has steel self control to remember dad and seperation at exact moment...

only thing i can say about is...

the best torturer ever award goes to aditee and runners up is her shaan. 

next part is long and "intriguing". you have made samar and prad sooo lovable. loved the facebook convo. 
and dad talked to ada...wow. lovely update. 
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
d last 2 updates were amazing...one was extremely hot whereas the other one brought back to reality but i hope khanak keeps trying to get shaan back...but i still don't understand what are these 2 upto????...and i don't know but i am not liking pradyun dat much but everyone has a diff POV and dis is my POV i really hope i am not offending anyone...if yes den i apologise "i am really sorry"

anyways both d updates were great n pls continue soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dad has talked to Aada to make sure that Khanak gets the message...  Aada asks Khanak to visit with Shaan...
I hope Dad and Aada are in the same page and trying to bring them together..
Shaan tries not to force himself on her and totally ignores her..  and finally Prad hitting on Khanak and poor girl she thinks 'ur brother will kill me first'... 😃😃😃

Shaan comes to talk to her the moment she talks to Prad.. now what next??