Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
big step  backwards or forwards that is  the  question now. keep up the great work!
great updates...shaan definately has great will power lets see how long it lasts
Adi Main aa gayi...

Had a rocking time at a friends b'day party last night. And then this Sunday morning was just so stressful...

Laundry, cleaning, bartan, breakfast, lunch...I needed a break like crazy...just got time to come here and catch up with last 2 updates...you made me smile, grin, laugh, anticipate, and just plain old happy again... and only you can do it in your CASA style...just amazing writing...

Chocolate desserts...and butterflies in my tummy, Khanak and Shaan ka to pata nahi...

The more I read this, the more I feel that Shaan gets everything she does...he is completely aware and never misses anything...he know exactly what he is doing, besides driving Khanak nuts and playing hard to get...just the fact he walked away...of course meeting is just one the reasons, another is I am convinced is this is how bad he wants her back...that he controls himself...

This is just too good...lovely updates Adi...

I hope that the room has padded walls too...😆😆😆

Just fab blue lines...

Adi chote chote de rahi hai, but when you write like this I cannot complain...each little update written like that is worth every smile, grin and laugh...I have been reading CASA for almost 6 months now, and everytime when you write like this, it just boggles my mind, how good it stays...most consistent writing I have seen ever...keep going...Hats off to you to bring us these wonderful updates everyday so consisitently...It just gets better, if there is any such thing with CASA...👏👏👏 , trying to making the best better 😊...

I had to gush...I was down and out, and now  my day just turned into something else. Only your CASA is one consistent thing where I know whenever I read it will always, always be my one the best reads...
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
how could he do that!!!!!!!!!!!! 😕😕
shaan needs her back at any cost!!!

Well done aditee...great going... 👏👏👏👏👏👏
of all the things he can think abt, he thinks abt dad and their separation..
ughh... this guy is totally mad...
Fab aditee

penned brilliantly

i jumped wid joy wen samar said show here the room in which u r staying

everything was goin so gud

but this guy is crazy yaar

from where did his dad come in all this and hwt abt their making out session at VK when his dad was there

ugghhh... poor gurl

but sh'e not goin to back out so ... yeah khanak go for it

update soon.
Originally posted by SachDJ

Adi Main aa gayi...

Had a rocking time at a friends b'day party last night. And then this Sunday morning was just so stressful...

Laundry, cleaning, bartan, breakfast, lunch...I needed a break like crazy...just got time to come here and catch up with last 2 updates...you made me smile, grin, laugh, anticipate, and just plain old happy again... and only you can do it in your CASA style...just amazing writing...

Chocolate desserts...and butterflies in my tummy, Khanak and Shaan ka to pata nahi...

The more I read this, the more I feel that Shaan gets everything she does...he is completely aware and never misses anything...he know exactly what he is doing, besides driving Khanak nuts and playing hard to get...just the fact he walked away...of course meeting is just one the reasons, another is I am convinced is this is how bad he wants her back...that he controls himself...

This is just too good...lovely updates Adi...

I hope that the room has padded walls too...😆😆😆

Just fab blue lines...

Adi chote chote de rahi hai, but when you write like this I cannot complain...each little update written like that is worth every smile, grin and laugh...I have been reading CASA for almost 6 months now, and everytime when you write like this, it just boggles my mind, how good it stays...most consistent writing I have seen ever...keep going...Hats off to you to bring us these wonderful updates everyday so consisitently...It just gets better, if there is any such thing with CASA...👏👏👏 , trying to making the best better 😊...

I had to gush...I was down and out, and now  my day just turned into something else. Only your CASA is one consistent thing where I know whenever I read it will always, always be my one the best reads...

Well Said DJ👏
@ bold...Adi you are PHENOMENAL

Aditee,
You truly are a great writer, with other ffs I have managed to put it away for the weekend, but with CASA it is really not the case. I want to check for your updates and need to read it too. It provides a well needed break from sometimes stressful weekend. 

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy life to entertain us. Your Khanak and Shantanu are out of this world. They are so unique and best of all they are all yours. 

I am glad that Shaan walked away. Now Khanak just needs to keep at him and win him back.. 

Thanks,
Nimi

oh Adi ...you are brave !!!!! you left it with such a cliffhanger ...the girls on the forum are not going to give you a moments peace ...till you update ...as usual fanatastic convo between the the two ... loved the bit of spanish thrown in...
Originally posted by Shanaksansar

The guy definitely has SELF CONTROL!!!

wonder what's are Khanak's thoughts now 😕

Aur kitna time...when can we see them together???

Hey Sarita...once they are together...then what fun😆...then Adi will bring in another twist
enjoy this, savour this moment...Adi excels in tadaopying...its called sweet torture...the mitha mitha one...hope we'll get the double century bonanza!!!!!