Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saishri thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohhh!!!!!! mind blowing...loved the blue and pink ones!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ Edited by saishri - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adi, Adi , Adi... 😊

She is flirting, Shaan has to know how much it means to her...I mean to go out of her way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They will never admit it...but I think the they cannot wait to get back together again.

Please a long update next time...πŸ˜ƒ, Cannot wait to find out where this evening is going to go...

foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's so cute hw shaan always keeps a check on wat she eats πŸ˜
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aditee πŸ˜Š

Wow super romantic parts 198 B and C loved it so much πŸ˜
I am speechless really cant find words to express my feelings i am lost in Shanak's paradise the best place haaye... πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ
Lovely Sunday treat for us πŸ˜ƒ

Got to know more Spanish words and sentences from u thanks. I am thinking of learning Spanish I love learning new languages I was using Google translator to listen to the pronunciation of the words 
U are really awesome Aditee u know Spanish thanks for the Spanish lessons πŸ˜Š

I love the part 198 C so much especially last portion pure bliss Shanak's convo ,their feeding each other,the Pink and Blue lines haaye, very romantic 😍

"She nibbles on chips and salsa, and just wanders by the table, and peers down at everything, Samar had told her whats veggie

Her husband has been noticing her for a few minutes, her eating habits annoy him no end anyway, she drives him insane again

He goes for second helping,

Shaan: Chips for dinner?

Khanak: Ummm (looks at her plate)

Shaan: Want to stay skinny for Javier?

Her heart skips a beat, multiple''.

Khanak: I am not hungry

He serves himself more food'

Khanak, plays with her chips

Shaan: Veggie doesn't appeal to you?

Khanak: The gal in blue dipped the shrimp serving spoon in it! (accusing)

He rolls his eyes "Whatever" "You just need an excuse"

Khanak looks away

Shaan: The game shud start ina few minutes hope you stay up and don't faint (sarcastic)

Khanak: If you care so much, bring me untainted vegetarian food (flirtatious)

Smiles as she shakes her fork

"Good god!" he thinks looking at her blouse'''.the thin muslin like cotton reveals more than it hides

Shaan: I have some rice, bean and cheese (enticing)

She takes step forward and looks at his plate while he rests his eyes on things that torment him on her form

Khanak: Is this it? (pokes on his food with her fork)

Shaan: (husky) this is it! (his eyes are obviously not on the food)

She starts to eat, unmindful of the meat on the side'.. he watches her audacious attmept to flirt''

She makes a face "Spicy" "Sss" she groans

He spoons some sour cream from his plate and holds it for her, she gladly devours it and goes back to eat the bean and cheese again''.. he alternates'' after every mouthful of  bean and rice he feeds her sour cream

His eyes are glued to her face and the eating motion

"I am full" she declares playfully smiling, just when he brings a spoonful of sourcream to her, she opens her mouth on it and then lets go'.. makes a face refusing to eat, just letting her lip be coated with it, holds his wrist''

"Not quite" he says deeply, licking the spoon clean himself'.with his wrist still held in her grip.😳😳

Feeling so good  I am singing and dancing in joy  reading the parts multiple times πŸ˜Š

Shanak are awesome and magical couple I wish i get a guy like Shantanu in future not only me also my fellow Casa friends who are single get their dream man  

Thanks for the awesome parts  πŸ€—
Love u always β€οΈ πŸ€—
foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"samar : hes so gud they all want him "

aiyo tumhe kaise pata... wat we all want..πŸ˜†
does he keep on spying here!! πŸ˜³
isha2011 thumbnail
brilliant update adi cant wait to see how this whole track unfolds
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Full Circle...!!!! Now she is doing what Shaan did for 4 months before their marriage...

I'm throughly enjoying their game!😳

Congrats Aditee for 15th Thread!!
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay! Yay! Yay! Finally Shaan is responding to Khanak's flirty attitude...it is so...umm..*searches for the perfect word; doesn't find any*...enticing! Match tou ab shuru huwa hai lets see how the scores go.πŸ˜› Next update jaldi pleasee Aditee...πŸ˜†
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Phewww !!!!!

Hot Hot Hot  !!!!
Sizzzling Hot !!!!!!

The Flirting ... The Eternal Couple Enjoying THEIR Moments !
Sigh !!!!!

Aditeee ... Yaar ... Beaaauuuttiiful !!!!!!
I have NO words left in your praise Now ! ... Need to invent new words now !!!
Edited by rbo_d_best - 12 years ago
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh!!!! that was good!!! finally some alone time!! and it was surely yummy and sizzling and god knows what all at the same time

continue sooon