Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update is past midnight here so will check throughout night if i wake up for updates xx
Another one for the early morning Adi?

Plsss ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Good one Aditee. Khanak wanting to be known as Shaan's wife shows how much she is longing to be with him. I am sure it won't be too long before Khanak will claims to be his wife at work.
Hope he has heard Khank's pink line.
heyyy aditee...first time on the thread but just had to tell you how much i love your ff.  its absolutely marvelous...i am also loving the new track...it's totally rocking!!! can't wait to see what's next w/khanak

thank you sooo much for sharing the lovely story...i will definitely try to regularly put in my appreciation for the hard work u put inπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
congrats on the 15th!!😊
Edited by aNsHu_tEjPaL - 12 years ago
Spanish couple and reminding Khanak that Shaan had a spanish GF in grad school... she wanting to be introduced as his wife.. and the pink line.. I'm hoping its not him... she is out to claim her man.. go Khanak go..
lovely update aditee. loved the reference of honeymoon. i was sooo hopful that khaank would blurt out " khanak Gujaral" and shaan would be shocked.

i am being sooo impatient about shaan. badly want to know what's going on in his mind. 

ignoring khanak kab bandh hoga...???

another uupdate may be???
Edited by shanakrocks1 - 12 years ago
Aditee, 
Muchos Gracias.. Loved it. great to see that she is making an effort and wants to be associated with him. He is still so into her yet to seem indifferent must be so hard. 

Un Mas Update Porfavor..
Gracias..
loved the updates Aditee...now can't wait to read what else Khanak has to do to get back with Shaan and what is going through his mind.  I kinda feel for her, but then again it's her turn to pursue now...

also Congrats on the 15th thread!! 
awesome update adi..
spanish reminding her of their honeymoon n his spanish GF..
the pink line was awesome..
will we get a bold blue line as reply for her..
lovely update

the spanish lines reminds me of their romantic nite at a malabar hill

i actually liked it samar said a very dear frnd but i till wish he had made that reference

the pink line is cute

update soon
Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago