A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
And also Virat Manvi ...yayyy I have so many new couples for myself β˜ΊοΈ
sindhu that princess show is dekha ek khwab right whats the storyline is it inspired by the princess diary

virat maanvi totally rock i also like thesilent lovebtwviren and jeevika

and ofcourse rohan toh hai sindhu have u stopped watching it or not or do u skip rohans parts ( i do the other way round )
Edited by heerhoney - 12 years ago
It is not completely inspired as of now ...it's just that princess got lost when she was a child and now she is found but she refuses to believe it and blah blah ...

No me not watching kuch toh log kahenge 
I strongly recommend ...and I mean STRONGLY ...watch all the scenes in this channel ...MaanVeer are one crazy riot β˜ΊοΈ

A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.

vidya awesome in the dirty picture😳
Sayani, Heer, you are both too sweet. πŸ˜³  I need to save up some more before I get the dress. I might be able to get it by the end of next week. How do you upload pics to twitter? I'm still trying to figure the basics of it out.

A campus job sounds great, Sayani. Hope you enjoy it!

Heer will see the KW clips over the weekend. Am a little tied up right now but as soon as I have seen them will let you know.

Sindhu, you didn't say what you thought of my icon and the new sigs. Am going to be really mean and say you have to tell me what you think of them, even if you hate them. I am impatient to know. πŸ˜† And I LOVE the quote. It is beautiful. Saving this to my quote folder. 😍
First You see MaanVeer then I see ur siggies πŸ˜ˆ wrong person to get mean with ...

On a different note I didn't knew You posted any πŸ˜† and now that I know it gets easier to bug you with ...muhahahaha 
Hmph...you are the queen of mean. But okay, tell me which scenes I should watch and I will watch. πŸ˜›
Oh yesh yesh 

see from the first scene ibn order ...there are only five so u will finish off soon and be honest with ur opinions or I will get angry ...because seriously this guy is so bad πŸ€£